It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pictures from nevada desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
anybody have google earth??? i found some werid ass stuff out in the middle of no where....37.24.04.82 north 116.52.03.91 west.... here is a weird circle sun type formation... start here.... zoom out and look northeast... theres a huge crosshair formation....immediately northwest is a train... the rails go north to an area where i understand an underground base exists....37.33.33.01 north 116.51.14.85 west...
the rails enter a canyon, where above on top of one of the plateaus appears to be a huge bullseye... if you follow the rails out of civet cat canyon, you come upon huge formations of lines ... that extend miles through the desert there ...if you go north easterly out of the canyon, a giant traingle with a target in the middle appears... these lines look awkwardly similar to those in peru....
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM WHAT I AM SEEING FOR ME??????????

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
inhuman, Welcome Aboard!

I live in Nevada, and have seen some rather interesting stuff around here.

But for those of us who are human, can you provide some links to some of these formations?

I'm a bit rusty on coordinates, myself.

(And though I may not be so hot with maps, don't forget that if you run into any problems with the board, don't hesistate to contact the staff.)

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I CAN EMAIL THE PICTURES IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
come one guys... someone download google earth if you dont have it and help me out here!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Do you mean this one inhuman ?

Havent got a clue what it could be but the geometric patterns look interesting.

Maybe someone else will know what this is.

Anyway welcome to ATS and hope you enjoy yourself here.

JM

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, inhuman!

Strange, indeed.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

Check out my New Member Mini-Tutorials[size=0]...click here

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms & Conditions - - Zeds Handbook - - ATS Points - - Complaints/Suggestions - How To - - ATS Etiquette - - Quoting Reference - - Avatars and signatures - - Avatar Help - - Need Points?Try This! - - Threads without tags - - Put Link Titles and Images in Signature - - Using All Capital Letters - Dont Do It! - - Avatar Upload Help - - Adopt A New Member! - - ATS Search Feature - - New Image Linking Policy - - Introductions Forum - Link and Instructions & New Member Mini-Tutorials

[edit on 4/29/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The configuration is consistent with a SA-2 SAM battery. Its probably a training site for SEAD aircraft practicing Wild Weasel or Iron Hand missions

[edit on 4/29/06 by FredT]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
~~

i frequently use this Map Retrevial Site: h**p://www.mapquest.com/maps/

they have a way to get
*maps in the USA
*maps outside USA/Canada
*maps by Lat/Long.
*other Atlas' etc.

i typed in your coordinates 37.24.04 & -116.52.03
i typed in your coordinates 37.33.33 & -116.51.14

it turns out they are both inside the Nellis AFB Bombing Range
~ and that explains a lot to me...which makes the patterns one might imagine,
different from the economical & forthright end product required by military need
~

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
if you zoom out they come out as a near perfect line

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hey the triangle has a dot in the center

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

This thread seems to be less of an intro and more of a quest for information.
As it seems to deal with government installations, I wil move this thread to a better forum, Military & Government Projects

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I've spent over a week looking all over the desert on that site check out this satellite site www.local.live.com...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
fredt is absolutely correct....its a SAM site, probably a fake one set up for target practice. it's probably in the middle of a military restricted area in which you will most likely find more "anomolies" like this one used for training purposes.

top topics

join