It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayman al-Zawahiri seated before Star of David pattern in latest video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I saw this image on Newsvine and suddenly noticed something out of place. The repeating pattern on the curtain behind him is the Star of David... Link to image

What is up with THAT? Is it a hidden message? An accident? I have a hard time believing they ACCIDENTALLY used a star of david curtain in a propaganda video...

[edit on 28-4-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well umm err it could be nah or maybe is it? Could it be a white flag op? Nah... they deny it so hard and smash anybody that even thinks it...

MOSt SAD people can't believe in this stuff.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That particular pattern can be fairly common in the region and is found in mosaics, woven into carpet patterns…. The linked images are examples.

Link
Link II

mg

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That... looks completely different to me. The Zawahiri one is a clear star of david with intersecting lines. The others are different.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Zoom in on the image and you'll see it is not a Star of David at all. It's just a pretty pattern. Nothing more, nothing less. A bit like those neat snowflake shapes.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah I dont think its the star either, though it sure looks like it in the first pic.

zoomed

[edit on 29-4-2006 by C0le]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks like a 6 pointed star to me or is it really a square? Let me adjust my eyes a bit here... err one, two, three, four, five, six yeah I count six points. Or is it a turtle? yeah it's a turtle that's it.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
That... looks completely different to me. The Zawahiri one is a clear star of david with intersecting lines. The others are different.

I agree with you Logan, the others are different. Just proves further to me, who's running all the propaganda worldwide even in the states. Same people that own Hollywood!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Please…I just posted a couple quick examples…this pattern is found all throughout the middle east if you searched around....I will be more specific next time...

Ok, very briefly...The pattern is rendition of various ‘molets’, specifically a very common “Mullet of Six-Points” in Islam named the "Solomon's Seal" which has been around in Muslim art for millennia and trekked its' way to Europe on various coat of arms. after the first crusades.

The six-pointed star, a familiar symbol in Islamic art, is usually called "Solomon's seal."

very clear picture! (link)

The "Star of David" is a 'mullet of six-points' but not every 'mullet of six-points' represents the "Star of David".

mg

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Fair enough, I stand corrected.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Nice find!

I guess the PR's somehow "missed" this little detail.

Very Nice.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Nice find!

I guess the PR's somehow "missed" this little detail.

Proof positive of how exactly propaganda get so easily spread and is so readily believed. If you want it to be a “Star of David” than it will be...but you may risk jumping to self desired conclusions.

mg

[edit on 30-4-2006 by missed_gear]

new topics

top topics

join