It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason why Alien had yet invade us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There are alien races that are far lacking in technology than us (Throwing rock at each other's land and said the news written: IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD) while some other are so advance than us (Destroy one hundred planets already and the news said: THERE IS A SMALL CONFLICT WHEREBY ONE HUNDRED PLANETS WERE DESTROYED) See my points?? Okay, though I am only 14. My theory is that, why so many UFO buzzing around military bases, this is because they are checking whether we have any interstellar abilities. IF we had, and they know.. we are dead. Without interstellar capiblilties, they wouldn't care much (And I mean those advance races) because we can't invade them. We are a born-war monkeys. Since the birth of human, we fought for land, food or whatever things we need. Why would some advance race, nuke the entire planets.. for what?? Perhaps, when they are invaded by some alien freaks. We could help them. Instead, if we had interstellar crafts, they would pay extra attention on us. In case, we invade them. For now, we are safe. (Come on, go back to bed and stop planning stratgey for fighting those aliens
).

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I like that. They do not attack us because across the galaxy there are many many aliens that may actually pose a threat. They would have much bigger things to worry about, but they would still scout us.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i bet theyre not allowed to invade us.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Why would another alien race want to "invade" the colony of the prisonplanet Earth? We are all just trapped alien souls living here on Earth, jam-packed with numerous implants, mixed-information, and erased memories of countless lives on this prison planet. Aliens don't give a rat's butt about us other than a joy-ride to the zoo. See the Spanish Inquisition post, that explains it all.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
all aliens are amazed by people like John Bonham, Prince, John Williams, The Beatles, Nuno Bettencourt, Jimi Hendrix, and the Doors. Aliens can be all high and mighty with their tech, but they can't deny these people are like Gods. They don't think of these people as monkeys, just the majority of you.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Reading this paraghraph/essay/life story is very convincing. He went through everything that happens in a persons life and what happens after they die.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join