It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HAARP) 400 Dead Dolphins Found Off African Coast (HAARP RELATED?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
See for yourselves the parallel here regarding HAARP and the confusion of magnetospheric anomalies that are killing and confusing magnetospheric reliant mammals and animals such as dolphins and homing pigeons. This is a parallel that I noticed without any work, I bet this is going to be an ongoing thing in the near future. Animals and mammals that are washing up,getting lost or dying because HAARP is destroying their inate ability to find their way using the earths natural resources that are unseen by the eye. You'' have to look up everything regarding HAARP, but if you go to their government site, they are here for our own good of couse...did you expect anything else? Anyway here is an email that has crossed my path and as far as my IP (don't bother) I am passing though a country, there are no cameras here, comunity computer and I have covered my tracks as well. here is the email, (you have to go to the links to see what was have found).

First read this: ( taken from this page philologos.org... )

(Reference) Thousands of homing pigeons disappear

Thu Oct 8, 1998 -- Homing pigeons, as the name suggests, are supposed to find their way home. But more than 2,000 of the creatures have disappeared this week -- simply gone AWOL -- and no one can explain it. The birds lost their way during two homing-pigeon races held Monday in the mid-Atlantic region. Out of 1,800 birds competing in a 200-mile race from New Market, Va., to Allentown, PA., about 1,500 have vanished. And in a 150-mile race from western Pennsylvania to suburban Philadelphia, 700 of 900 pigeons are missing. Most of the pigeons should have been back in their lofts within a few hours. Although it's not unusual to lose a few birds during a race -- a hungry hawk, for example, might snag a few racers -- this week's loss is extraordinary, organizers of the two events say. It's hard to come up with an answer, pigeon-race enthusiasts say, because no one knows for certain how homing pigeons do what they do.

The prevalent theory is that the pigeons have a sensor in their brains that "steer" them as they go, but something went terribly wrong last fall for that many to "short-circuit." A friend and I kept track of this story to see if they would ever be found, but to this date we have never heard/read anything about it, although we did read of increased magnetic activity in the earth.

Is this phenomena that uncommon in the animal world today? It seems that the instances of whales beaching themselves for no apparent reason are becoming more and more frequent. Are their natural navigational sensors being harmed by this new HAARP technology also? "Harmless" excess energy from power lines have been shown to affect insects. They demonstrate strange behavior while under power lines because their antennae pick up some of the frequencies:

"...I've seen night time moths flying around and feeding in the daytime when they're under power lines. I've also seen them under power lines feeding until they swell up and burst..."

(Now read this, I just happen to stumble across this, ask yourself if this doesn't sound like the work of HAARP)

(sorry, you will have to copy and paste this one)

htt p://news.yahoo.com/

It doesn't even mention HAARP but I think I have recognized a parallel here. What do you guys think?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Phenomium]

Mod Edit: Methods of ''Quoting'' – Please Review This Link.
[Mod Edit - Link fix]

[edit on 28/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It could very well be HAARP. In the research I did for my paper on HAARP, I found that certain things they do can actually mess with the magnetic fields, possibly reversing the poles if a certain level of recklessness is maintained. In addition, the ELF frequencies generated by the US Navy to communicate with submarines, which HAARP can also produce, are shown to have effects on the brain, especially behaviors, in humans and animals. My vote, the US military had something to do with this.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If HAARP really was responsible for this, there should be other effects as well. I find it hard to believe that 'they' could tune HAARP so specifically, either deliberately or by accident, that it would kill only dolphins and pigeons. Also note that the dolphin and pigeon events are not related in time or place. I suspect something simpler is the cause.

From what I've read about HAARP, including the research paper posted on ATS recently, HAARP definitely sounds like it can cause some strange phenomena. I just can't see it doing anything this specific. I would look for something else, like toxins in the biosystem, humans dumping crap in the ocean near dolphin territory, or maybe something that happened to an organism lower down the food chain, that made its way into the dolphins/pigeons.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm with Dragons, it's probably due to Bioamplification or maybe some sort of new type of sonar the Navy is using.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Fair enough, it could be biologically related. I did say, I made a "quick" relation between the two. While surfing I just happen to come across these 2 incidents and brought them to attention. I bet if one were to look (with effort) there would be more parallels to back up my assumption.
For instance (stopping for a minute to search engine...)

(taken from www.pacentro.com... )
"Scientist have reported that the super-powerful beams blasted into the ionosphere produce more geophysical manipulation power than an atmospheric thermo-nuclear explosion! Not only that, it has been revealed by many independent experts and scientist that the electromagnetic frequencies which are bounced off the ionosphere by HAARP to penetrate the earth (for locating underground structures and oil and mineral reserves) are within the frequency range that causes severe human and animal brain dysfunctions!"
"these earth penetrating beams also penetrate all living creatures in it's path and causes human mental disruptions. These same electromagnetically energized blasts are projected to have a profound effect on the migration patterns of fish and wild animals."

(taken from www.padrak.com... )
"ELF (Extremely Low Frequencies) and VLF (Very Low Frequencies) communications are also controversial topics of discussion. While the military currently uses such low frequencies within the Earth and the oceans to communicate with submarines world-wide, the use of the atmosphere for such communications may produce disastrous effects on insects, birds, animals, and humans!"

OH AND HERE'S ONE.......
(taken from
www.earthpulse.com... )

"The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiations is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes."

(taken from www.figu.org... )(ok it's on a ufo site but the sources used are credible, didn't come from aliens, only news sources)

"These ELF vibrations are able to penetrate the brains of people and animals if the vibrations are aimed in their direction. This will not only immobilize the victims preventing them from performing any movement or act of defense, but will also render them insane as well. A useful tool for the military, these waves can also penetrate walls of brick and steel."

From the links I saw I have only touched the surface (go to a search engine and type in HAARP Animals)
I guess it could be biological but a simple water test would have shot that theory out of the water.Not only that but the reference says on the page "they could have been disoriented and were swimming for some time to reorient themselves. They did not starve to death and were not poisoned."
I only suggest it looks like the footprints of HAARP, as for proof, you'll have to ask the 400 dead dolphins and 200 pigeons and whatever other dead animals decided to JUST DIE for no apparent reason but that of confusion and insanity or simply just deciding to all at once go to the same place and get lost and die.

I could fill the page with referendum regarding this but I'm not a animal rights activist so I don't have the time. I'll let someone else take it from here,.....just something I noticed and thought could use some pondering, that's all.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yes; Obviously too deep foe people to get.

They have had us in strong confinement for quite some time; though they could not safely come out from under their invisible cloak until recently; as far as the public is concerned.

How can we as citizens ever truly own control enough now?

Thank you.

No consequencE..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If HAARP were really frying birds and dolphins, then other species should be dying to. Im not sure why you assume that its HAARP technology straight away....instead of actually investigating more probable causes.

By the way, HAARP is kind of pointed in the complete opposite direction of the dolphins.....unless dolphins these days have learned to fly

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I gave you a star and flag even though this is so sad because we need to know this is happening.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Can't think of any reason this would be due to HAARP - though it could be sonar related.

top topics

join