It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The grumpy, anti-chit chat thread....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Guy Fawkes, check your u2u inbox.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm grumpy because I've spent all morning re-writing. And I'm grumpy because Mechanic is using the thread to pass notes in class. Stop that.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm grumpy because old people are supposed to be that way.

Although I'm only middle-aged, I have to practice now, for the inevitable.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm really grumpy because I'm providing points to a poster that will never return and doesn't give a hoot!!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm also grumpy because so many members are hung up on points. It's not the points that matter, or post count. But the quality of posts that matters most.

*See my last post for example of a work of art*

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why look......its raining. How not unusual is that? Central Missouri is becoming rainforest like. Its the middle of May and the old thermometer on the window says, 55 degrees. Horse hockey. The winds blowing like mad, makes fishing impossible.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm extremely GRUMPY today!!!

My desktop computer is down, and it is too late for me to fix the problem....

Grrrr!

Need a new power supply, have to wait til tomorrow.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your computer, but thanks for posting. I was beginning to wonder if everyone had stopping being grumpy! Good, grumpiness is back!

Uh, Mechanic 32, your photo is nice, I don't quite think that's how to fix a computer. No wonder you're so grumpy.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by desert]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Uh, Mechanic 32, your photo is nice, I don't quite think that's how to fix a computer.

That one caught me totally off guard!

I did'nt realise that you were talking about my avatar right away...

Oh, right this is the grumpy thread. I was'nt supposed to be laughing. Sorry for going off-topic. hehe.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What the Heck?
Is everyone suddenly in a good mood?
Over a month, and no grumps.
that really torques me to no end..
:shk:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever I don't even care what I say. I almost wish I'd go away...

You've just inspired my new song, thank you. Oh wait, I mean... yer! My new songs about death, I'm gonna write about hanging somebody 'cause I'm well grumpy, innit.

P.S
Thank you!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm grumpy because I'm still not sober! I've been drinking water for the last two hours and I can feel a baaaaaaaaad headache coming on.

But then again, I did buy a litre of Martini for £5! BARGAIN! I mean er... I got ripped off? *shrug*

:w:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
What the Heck?
Is everyone suddenly in a good mood?
Over a month, and no grumps.
that really torques me to no end..
:shk:

Glad to make you grumpy, Spacedoubt. I'm on vacation, so I'm not grumpy. At least not yet...not until the batteries run low, turning my computer off, making me grumpy, which will make me even more grumpy because I wouldn't be able to post to this thread about being grumpy...hey, it's working...I'm starting to get grumpy over maybe suddenly losing power to my computer!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join