It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret on CNN tonight?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think that it is awesome that ATS is CNN but its going to suck because all these retards are going to join now not knowing anything and Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
anger sorry it angers me

[edit on 2/8/06 by Galeoti06]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galeoti06
I think that it is awesome that ATS is CNN but its going to suck because all these retards are going to join now not knowing anything and Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
anger sorry it angers me

[edit on 2/8/06 by Galeoti06]

That's why you have that ignore button below user's name :p

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah I know. Also were gonna have an influx of flamers. Although then again those people could be educated and become people rather than sheep who think that they have a say in the actions of their government. Many people shown the facts will believe us.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
....Rather, I have a more particular set of tastes when it comes to news, and only one place in all the universe satisfies it.

And here I am.

Majic,

I sort of hesitated to make this comment after reading your post, because for the most part, I totally agree with you. However, I just found it - especially after what you were saying about how no one should have to feel that they need to agree (something to that effect) and how great it is to be diverse in one's thinking (besides, I've read a lot of your other posts also) -hard to digest that after all you say, that you limit your source of news to one and only one source. ATSNN is great, I agree. But, in order to get the maximum information about what is going on in our world, isn't it important to read/watch/listen to a variety of sources?

That's all. Thanks.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: Please, please do not post quotes within a quote. Quote only the minimum necessary to get your point across.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

[edit on 4/30/2006 by CyberKat]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Accepting reality?

As opposed to non-reality?

That's not a Freudian slip there is it....?

It's just that the rest of your comment seems to imply that people who accept reality do so to fit in with the herd...

That's what I meant, people have a familiar need to belong and that can overcome their critical reasoning and instinct sometimes. Things are not always as they appear like Dorothy seeing the wizard for example... then sometimes people know that the wizard is fake but it is profitable for them to play along with the game. A personal decision that is to be made.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You seem to be misunderstanding the meaning of reality then, reailty is whatever is real - so that probably is the best thing to believe in.
I think you mean people going with generally accepted versions of events which are false. But to go with reality is what we should all aim for, obviously, why would we want wnything else?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow this will be cool. I hope they talk about my post that revealed the secret space time portal device the US goverment are hiding

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This means that Wolf Blitzer reads these? Wolf, i like you, but wont you smile once in awhile? Its ok, really. Give it a try.
All one needs to do is stretch your lips sideways

That being said, its my favorite show.
And Lou Dobbs? I love him too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join