It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret on CNN tonight?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
On right now!! Wheeeeeeeee

No mention of ATS yet, tho.

And there wasn't any mention...

[edit on 4-28-2006 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
They skipped us...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
BAH. I have never liked CNN anyway.

This is not a one-sentence post.

[edit on 4/28/2006 by Bibliophile]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
They skipped us...

o0o well...

"sooner or later" my friend...

have no worries...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
9/11 was certainly a transformational moment for a lot of Americans.

Just when reactionary sentiments and hate-filled rhetoric were at their strongest, and suppport for tyrranical government was waxing full (soldiers in the streets), the seed of something else was busy growing out of the ashes.

It's a beautiful world we live in.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I could tell Jacki got way shorted on her time... No worries she'll call again and hopefully it'll be a regular news day.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah you could tell they were pressed for time.

But its the thought that counts doesn't it

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
9/11 was certainly a transformational moment for a lot of Americans.

Just when reactionary sentiments and hate-filled rhetoric were at their strongest, and suppport for tyrranical government was waxing full (soldiers in the streets), the seed of something else was busy growing out of the ashes.

It's a beautiful world we live in.

What - Rush's addiction???

lol - whatever. I'm glad we ALMOST made it.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hey, you can't compete with celebrity culture.

But that's okay, without the cult of personality, JFK woulda never had such staying power. There'd be no modern American conspiracy masters, without the very thing that marginalizes and out-shouts them.

Round and round we go...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
lol send them the thread that TheLibra made in RATS, about the corporations and the pentagon, theyd love that

Seriously If they picked that up id watch CNN again.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank You, Springer, for representing ATS. These cuts happen all the time on shows like this. One could make a show of its own with what gets left out. We're on their radar, so I wouldn't be surprised if ATS shows up in the future. Sometimes, what happens anyway, you sit there and go "no, no, that's not what I said. that's not what we talked about, etc" Cool, though, when ATS hits CNN.

I'm just full of edits today. I just sent an email to Jacki Schechner, Situation Room, thanking her for the ATS interview and her interest.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by desert]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
First of all, Loose change 9/11 is very well done...and Catherder's thread COMPLETELY supports the OFFICIAL STORY!

THAT is bad news in it's own, ATS should get publicity for being skeptical of the official story not SUPPORT their prop-aganda!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My opinion of the possibiltiy of ATS being mentioned on CNN is great! Any publicity such as that would be good, it will at least maybe have more people thinking about the conspiracies that abound and start really looking for the truth that is hidden! The whole idea is to reach the people that are hidden in the dark and just maybe looking for something to light the way for them and hopefully ATS can shed some of that light for them.

Keep up the good work Springer, Im certain you will!

[edit on 28-4-2006 by tracer]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hey, Check It Out...

CNN got mentioned on ATS!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Hey, Check It Out...

CNN got mentioned on ATS!!!!

priceless...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
First of all, Loose change 9/11 is very well done...

Your right, it really is a masterpiece - I nearly fell for it when I saw it but luckily I watched it again sober.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
They skipped us...

...those democrats *shakes fist*

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Better luck next time y'all.... it seems ATS is the watershed for negative press but it's bound to change soon.

FOr us loyalists this is just a setback and someday soon we'll get the airtime we deserve as the voice of dissent we so need as a people.

Back in the day we had thomas paine, in the modern era we have ATS! Whether you agree or disagree ATS is still necessary as a vent point for alternate spin on current news and events.

We all know lies big and small are propagated every evening along with the local forecast. ATS is our link to sanity.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Bah, how can you not mention ATS when talking about conspiracies and the Internet?

They'll be back....

THEY ALWAYS COME BACK....

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
yea i think they will be back. ATS will continue to grow until then. There loss not ours(sort of)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join