It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some interesting UFO photos I found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by Cade
Look, if you reached your conclusions on the Edward Meier case, in the same manner you concluded that my research is based on an hour of video, everything is falling into place for me real fast.

You said it I didnt. You said after "watching" the documentatries you were convinced.

So, when you state that, what is one to believe about you.

Me? I base my opinion of your "research" on saying that it's an authentic case. Thats more then enough to me.

If you'd like to see all the "real" expert testimony (i.e. selectively edited quotes to make a one sided point) go check this nutjob's site:
www.theyfly.com...

Then go thru and follow up on all they claim. I'm confident if you do, you'll arrive where I'm standing.

Well with all due respect I'm afraid I just can't arrive at your conclusion. In regards to Michael Horn from They Fly, I've been in correspondance with him for a while now, and anyone who calls him a nutcase I'm afraid I'll have to distance myself from a little bit. To disagree is any mans right, but labeling an intelligent man like Mr. Horn a nutcase, I'm afraid says more about the level of retoric we are currently using.

Please, I'm stating here and right now that I didn't believe this case for almost 20 years, never bothered to take a closer look, never went to the source to hear their side of the story, but simply let myself be guided by the mocking retoric on sites like this one.

No one has to agree with me, I'm not looking for a group to agree with or followers of any kind. I don't need that, I make my own decisions and make up my own mind, and you certainly have not provided me with a single point that have given me any reason to reevaluate my position. Disagree if you must, be my guest.

I'm not providing argueing points to purshuade anyone.
I'm stating what conclusion I have come to by ignoring the "stop signs"
and I'm telling others to try the same.

I knew going in, that the hammers of this forum bang on all things pro Meier.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thats fine, as I said before you folks can believe whatever you want to. If you choose to put your belief system in a case that:

-has NO currently testible data. no metal, no photos, no negatives (only a multi-generational sound recording which sounds suspiciously like delay feedback, and could be anything.)

-has been exposed many times in provable backup to have shown pictures shot off a TV screen or a painting; post-earthquake LA, which was taken from a scientific geological magazine, as pleadians and time travel trips.

-has photos that very clearly show a small object close to the camera, by virtue of focal distances.

-has burned negatives and/of models discovered in and around the property.

-selectively content edits it's "expert" quotes.

-repeatedly issues "challenges" to duplicate pictures, yet when pictures are duplicated using the same tools available to Meier, sometimes even far better then the originals in quality and clarity, still claims "victory".

-has a representative that is banned from a growing list of message boards and email lists due to a venomous demeanor when faced with the real questions of legitimacy in the case. In my opinion there is no limit to his personal attacks and baseless accusations, believe me I know. His method of operation appears to be to aggravate and insult til the challenger to the Meier material quits in disgust. It works.

-has a photo "analyst" who claims amongst other things to be able to conduct "spectral analysis" on video tape...a physical impossibility. see www.rickross.com...

-has film that clearly shows the "beamship jump" as a stop motion effect.

-has a "contactee" who in his repertoire of claims says he found a biblical era document (Talmud Jmmanuel) that exposes the New Testament Gospels as corrupt and deceptive. (what a shocker, no real document, alledgedly destoyed in a fire)...and to boot, Meier's following belief system is hinged on this "document". It is widely regarded by biblical scholars as...well, read for yourself:home.swipnet.se...

-The original translator and co-founder of the Talmud Jmmanuel? "murdered", and no verification that *gasp, he even existed.

-has a lead investigator (Wendelle Stevens) that in 1983, was convicted of child molestation after pleading guity in Pima County, AZ. And served time in the Arizona State Prison. Youre going to believe *anything* from this guy??? Oh right, he was railroaded by the "govt."

You can go on and on. Of course, there's always an excuse or explaination from the Meier-ites. Poor Billy. If you choose to buy what theyre selling, there's no shortage for you to buy.

Enjoy.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Where do you get this stuff...?

that's exactly the kind of stuff that made me not take the Meier case seriously. The concensus of the hammers.

Now on the other hand I have discovered what I never thought possible, that it's all true. To be a disbeliever is to appear clever, and I bought it for years and years. There's an amazing concensus amongst these kind of forums, which goes something like: he who is the biggest sceptic has the biggest intellect. He who believes LESS appears the most CLEVER. What a shame that we buy into this stuff. So many are affraid to come out and say what they believe because they are affraid of being ridiculed.

I have found that the Meier case is for real, but nobody has to agree.

I'm going to Switzerland, as soon as possible, I have to look these people in the eyes myself.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
dear cade

The point of contention is definitely about what it is that makes people so skeptical and so prejudicial especially regarding billy meier.
I came away thinking how cowardly people can be towards anything that does not accord with their limited belief system they hold dear to, they cannot think outside of their heads, being very confined in the limited circle of possibility.
How dogmatic and fundamentalistic could they actually be in trying to safe guard their own thoughts on the matter, its as if there is a new religion spawning on the horizon called MyViewIsTheRealView.
It sounds like there are lawyers here who could do with some friendly non-obstrusive self containment lest they give themselves away.
Anyway some make a living out of trying to debunk billy, must be a profitable enterprise.
Poor people, where would they be without billy.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well everyone's entitled to their own oppinion. It seams to me like the Billy Meier case is really the most credible case for ET contact out there, and when you understand why ET is a threat to the secret govenment, you understand how far they are willing to go to discredit everything about Billy Meier.

I can't believe I walked around for ca. 20 years without know the Meier case was actually true! what a waste, but it's my own fault, should have not listened to the hammers, should have investigated the case myself, and you can't do that by simply googleing the name Meier. The net is filled with Meier bashing sites... AND NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!! ...if only people knew ! But now I know, and I'm gonna go there as soon as I can.

Sincerely

Cade

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

If you engage in excessive quoting, you will receive a "warning" and points penalty. Examples of what would cause a warning for an excessive quote are:

Quote the post immediately before yours: This doesn't make much sense, but if you must quote the post before yours, please quote just a small portion.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Great response. Lemme give ya a clue, it's not on any pro-Meier videos.

When you can do more then shout how "true" the case is with your apparent limited knowledge of the cases obvious flaws and shortcomings, lemme know.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Great response. Lemme give ya a clue, it's not on any pro-Meier videos.

When you can do more then shout how "true" the case is with your apparent limited knowledge of the cases obvious flaws and shortcomings, lemme know.

Deal. But then again, I stated from the beginning that I would do no such thing. I state that I belive the Meier case and that everyone should do their own looking into it, and not be intimidated by the Meier hammers on this or any forum. Go look for yourself you misled masses of seekers, and let no other man ever lead you again.

I belive Mr. Meier, but nobody has to agree.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Heres an interesting photo i found.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Deal. But then again, I stated from the beginning that I would do no such thing. I state that I belive the Meier case and that everyone should do their own looking into it, and not be intimidated by the Meier hammers on this or any forum. Go look for yourself you misled masses of seekers, and let no other man ever lead you again.

I mislead people? I doubt that, as I've always pointed people in the direction to look into it themselves.

You state several time how people are supposed to look into it themselves, however what you dont even seem to know is the "hammers" as you call them have no real outlet for information as does the Meier media machine (i.e. FIGU and Horn), who give out "press releases" and Horn who manages to widdle his way onto every talk radio show to peddle his crap.

See, what makes "good entertainment" is the outlandish garbage published by these people...not us who point out the obvious and major flaws and half-truths...not to mention the cheesiest of photos that a child wouldnt believe.

People tune in to hear the unreal and either buy into it or laugh at it. It's entertainment. And thats all it is.

Maybe it's about time there was an information clearing house for those of us who see thru this transparent case.

People buy into this case for alot of reasons, and I dont claim to know your reason. But if one looks good enough at the case, the people involved, and data, it's not the evidence.

If you "investigated" as good as you claim, then your answer to the straight points I listed wouldnt be "where do you get this stuff?" Youre mind is made up, but you obviously cant say why, nor can you attest to the facts of the case. You must believe to be a believer.

This is all case in point to why man will never learn more about this enigma then we do...everyone wants a fairy tale.

Meanwhile the truth does it's thing, and goes unnoticed.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I mislead people? I doubt that, as I've always pointed people in the direction to look into it themselves.

you do?? Are you asking me? How would I know?

You state several time how people are supposed to look into it themselves, however what you dont even seem to know is the "hammers" as you call them have no real outlet for information as does the Meier media machine (i.e. FIGU and Horn), who give out "press releases" and Horn who manages to widdle his way onto every talk radio show to peddle his crap.

I'm telling people to look for themselves no matter how many times you sort to retoric like "crap", yes.

See, what makes "good entertainment" is the outlandish garbage published by these people...not us who point out the obvious and major flaws and half-truths...not to mention the cheesiest of photos that a child wouldnt believe.

Well I find the ones I have seen speak on the Meier case (like the ones living around the Meier residence) to be very down to earth normal people who do not attempt to put a spell on anyone. I think these people can be trusted and are telling the truth. It's the debunking sites that seam to use retoric and character assasination to make us all feel like idiots if we even consider believing Mr. Meier.

The fact that some feel SO convinced and no doubt what so ever, makes me reach certain conclusions as why they are here.

We are brought up to feel clever if we are negative and non-believers, and to feel naive and crazy if we believe. I see the pop-culture mind control, and I think for myself.

There are many individuals on the internet for whom we all feel distrust, but I don't see anyone involved in the Meier case. Ofcause I could be wrong, but now I'm just talking about what kind of persons they appear to be.

People tune in to hear the unreal and either buy into it or laugh at it. It's entertainment. And thats all it is.

I have no doubt thats what you hear and I have no intentions of trying to change that. You choose what you believe and why should I not respect that? I have no problem what so ever with that.

Maybe it's about time there was an information clearing house for those of us who see thru this transparent case.

People buy into this case for alot of reasons, and I dont claim to know your reason. But if one looks good enough at the case, the people involved, and data, it's not the evidence.

I feel the information is very genuine and sincere, given by honest people. I also think the reason why some feel so angry about it is not because of the people, but because the subject of earth being visited is becomming very very real, and they feel the need to defend a reality they are not prepared to change. Ridicule is their favorite self-defence.

If you "investigated" as good as you claim, then your answer to the straight points I listed wouldnt be "where do you get this stuff?" Youre mind is made up, but you obviously cant say why, nor can you attest to the facts of the case. You must believe to be a believer.

does that make you a "non-believer" then? And if it does, then why is that better? and who's making the "claims" now?

I was having a hard time taking your list seriously. You argue that someone who has been convicted of child-molesting automaticly at the same time looses the abillity to speak anything but lies. Now, I have not even bothered to find of if this is true or not, since I cannot see what a horrible act of hurting a child has to do with your abillity to establish if we are being visited by the Pleadians. It sounds like JUST the kind of thing you would put on a dis-info web-site to give those who are looking for an EXIT, a perfect reason to become very emotional and loose objectivity.

Horrible acts of childmolesting do not change reality for other civilizations. Frankly you appear to be so desperate to smear Mr. Meier that you loose credibillity in my personal opinion.

I don't think you do it because you hate Meier, you do it to defend the reality you are comfertable in.

This is all case in point to why man will never learn more about this enigma then we do...everyone wants a fairy tale.

Everyone does want a faritale, we just all choose what is the faritale and what we believe is truth.
I seek not to convince anyone. I'm here to make others look at the case no matter what I believe or what you believe.... or how many times you use words like crap or childmolestor.

Meanwhile the truth does it's thing, and goes unnoticed.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by jritzmann]

Well I tend to agree, but I assume with different conclusions of what the truth is.

Sincerely

Cade

top topics

<< 1   >>

join