It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Some interesting UFO photos I found

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This one looks to be legit. You can see the object hovering in the background above the trees.

www.imagedump.com...

And this amazing photo of an object hovering over stonehenge??

www.imagedump.com...




posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The second one is clearly fake. I think the first one is a smudge or something.



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
2nd one is either photoshop or layering, and the first one why isnt the ufo's reflection in the pool just like the trees below it?



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The first one is closer then it looks, and could very well be a frisbee judging by the swinsuit. There's no reflection because it's most likely too close to show one in the same plane of reflection.

Or...it's just not there at all, and is a negative defect.

The seond is a Photoshopped Billy Meier craft into a Stonehenge shot. Horrible, but equals the quality of some of "Hubcap" Meier's crap too.



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I used to believe all the Billy Meier bashing on this site and on other sites too. I have now learned a very important lesson, one that you all should adhere to when you do your own investigating:
the cases with the most credibil material will recieve the most disinfo and retoric mocking. Hence, when you see a case that is getting a HUGE tounge lashing.... CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!!

I fanally went and downloaded some billy meier documentaries, and my eyes went big as tea cups !!!
holy crap!! that guy is actually for real, and everyone feels so clever and hard to fool, if they just ride along for the meier bashing. It boils down to the fact that all those of us who tell people we know that we have guests here on planet earth, recieve our amount of mocking, and after that we really don't like feeling so stupid so we come here and play clever ufo investigator and bash cases where the seams to be a large concensus that "billy is a fake".

Billy is no fake, in fact it's one of the most credible cases out there, and THAT'S why it's such a target for disinfo which a lot of us used to buy into. Well I'm one person that now jumps off the Billy bashing.

THE BILLY MEIER CASE IF FOR REAL, and what a fantastic message it is on top of that. A great chance to find out what the reality is all about.

Now, a lot of you probably still feels that Billy should get the witch treatment, and so be it, not trying to convince anyone, who cares what we all believe. I'm just urging anyone who has not yet really checked out the case for them selves yet TO DO SO.


Sincerely

Cade



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Maybe you ought to do more then watch videos. Make some calls, and ask some of the "quoted experts" what they really said. The main american rep for the case was already caught right here at ATS for selectively editing his "experts" scientific testimony. And to boot, said he wanted to see if anyone would actually catch it.

What a load of crap.

The message I dont care about, I'm all about peace and love, and the environment too. But as far as I'm concerned his "evidence" hasnt got a shred of proof about it. Most of it easily faked as was shown here.

Forget the case for a second and look at the quality of who's telling the Meier story. Pay attention to the "researchers" and check out their claims, and their background.

It's fine to watch a video, but when you get sucked into the claims without fully checking them out, youre .ed for a dissapointment.

But...you believe whatcha want. Dont let the truth dissuade ya.


Originally posted by Cade
I used to believe all the Billy Meier bashing on this site and on other sites too. I have now learned a very important lesson, one that you all should adhere to when you do your own investigating:
the cases with the most credibil material will recieve the most disinfo and retoric mocking. Hence, when you see a case that is getting a HUGE tounge lashing.... CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!!

I fanally went and downloaded some billy meier documentaries, and my eyes went big as tea cups !!!
holy crap!! that guy is actually for real, and everyone feels so clever and hard to fool, if they just ride along for the meier bashing. It boils down to the fact that all those of us who tell people we know that we have guests here on planet earth, recieve our amount of mocking, and after that we really don't like feeling so stupid so we come here and play clever ufo investigator and bash cases where the seams to be a large concensus that "billy is a fake".

Billy is no fake, in fact it's one of the most credible cases out there, and THAT'S why it's such a target for disinfo which a lot of us used to buy into. Well I'm one person that now jumps off the Billy bashing.

THE BILLY MEIER CASE IF FOR REAL, and what a fantastic message it is on top of that. A great chance to find out what the reality is all about.

Now, a lot of you probably still feels that Billy should get the witch treatment, and so be it, not trying to convince anyone, who cares what we all believe. I'm just urging anyone who has not yet really checked out the case for them selves yet TO DO SO.


Sincerely

Cade



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
First one is one of the most common looking ufos. I call it the smudge or dead bug gunk. The second is a fake by Billy.

The smudge would be the most popular ufo if there were no orbs or spheres in Mexico.



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I decided to take one more close look at the image. The smudge looks more bird-like to me; it's about as out-of-focus as everything else in the image, so it's probably not dirt on the lens or an insect.

However, the human figure in the foreground:

  • appears to have an adam's apple;
  • has heavy eybrows;
  • has a short haircut which goes well beyond a 'pixie-cut';
  • is not only flat-chested, but appears to have crumpled, concave breasts;
  • has a waist nearly the same size as the bustline, shoulders, and hips;
  • has really nasty looking feet;
  • has broad, strong hands;
  • and is posed VERY strangely, with legs tightly crossed...almost like it was necessary to keep something tucked in.


This is not a photo of an intersteller spacecraft.
This is a photo of a fairy.



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Maybe you ought to do more then watch videos. Make some calls, and ask some of the "quoted experts" what they really said. The main american rep for the case was already caught right here at ATS for selectively editing his "experts" scientific testimony. And to boot, said he wanted to see if anyone would actually catch it.

Your talking about "quoted experts". I have not heard any quoted expert that I can remember, so it sounds like you and I are evaluating the case from two different sets of arguments and evidence. Interesting. I downed every Billy Meier documentary I could find on torrent, and to think that all this time, all these years, I never went to the horses mouth and heard the story from the source. I won't make that mistake again.

What quoted experts? How do you know they are telling the truth, and that it's Billy who's lying? IF the Meier case is true, and IF you understand the threat to the power structure it's revelation would be, are you factoring in the enormous power that would be behind making you believe it was all just another hoax??? Who could we then really trust and how would we know?


What a load of crap.

I tend to agree, just not on the same premise I'm afraid.


The message I dont care about, I'm all about peace and love, and the environment too. But as far as I'm concerned his "evidence" hasnt got a shred of proof about it. Most of it easily faked as was shown here.

The Billy Meier case is in my view the most credible contact case I have ever researched, but you don't have to agree. I fear you are the victim of gross and covert manipulation.


Forget the case for a second and look at the quality of who's telling the Meier story. Pay attention to the "researchers" and check out their claims, and their background.

Well the most important thing to do is to listen to Meier himself, to look at his eyes and try and evaluate if you trust him. It's easy to shout lier lier, and in theory he could easily be, further more we always sound clever when we appear to be "too clever to fool", however, the trick is to set those things aside and hunt for the truth, simply because you have decided that you love truth.

But I'm open minded. And if you can show me how someone would fake those old photos published that long ago, I would be very eager to look at it. Seriously.


It's fine to watch a video, but when you get sucked into the claims without fully checking them out, youre .ed for a dissapointment.

But...you believe whatcha want. Dont let the truth dissuade ya.


I'll try and remember


Sincerely

Cade



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
The Billy Meier case is in my view the most credible contact case I have ever researched, but you don't have to agree. I fear you are the victim of gross and covert manipulation.


Oh God please. My "manipulation" is that I've done the legwork and actually called people and spoke to them, not read a book or watched a video...then base my entire belief or disbelief on that. Your "research" doesnt seem to be more then watching a program.

You havent heard any quoted experts? Then youre watching the wrong videos...the Meier case is full of them. Again, go look.

Only one problem, none of the data exists anymore...it's all "lost or stolen". Convenient. Faking the pictures was largely a piece of cake. Been there, done that.

As I said, my posts on this subject here could fill a book, and I dont have the inclination anymore to argue with people who actually believe Meier drivel. Nobody thinks theyre "too clever", it's called common sense.

I would challenge you to truly research the case...spend more then an hour on a video.



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layne
This one looks to be legit. You can see the object hovering in the background above the trees.

www.imagedump.com...


Why no reflection in the pool?



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand
I decided to take one more close look at the image. The smudge looks more bird-like to me; it's about as out-of-focus as everything else in the image, so it's probably not dirt on the lens or an insect.

However, the human figure in the foreground:

  • appears to have an adam's apple;
  • has heavy eybrows;
  • has a short haircut which goes well beyond a 'pixie-cut';
  • is not only flat-chested, but appears to have crumpled, concave breasts;
  • has a waist nearly the same size as the bustline, shoulders, and hips;
  • has really nasty looking feet;
  • has broad, strong hands;
  • and is posed VERY strangely, with legs tightly crossed...almost like it was necessary to keep something tucked in.



Gee I'm all confused, I thought the first pic was a real ufo quite large in the distance? Otherwise how could a smudge be so symetrical?

But the house that is nasty it has to be a trailer... I swear it looks like it is not on a real foundation...

and those plants they are definitely fake, I think they are plastic cause they don't have berries and stuff...

what about that water in the pool? is it tap water or rain water?



posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by Layne
This one looks to be legit. You can see the object hovering in the background above the trees.

www.imagedump.com...


Why no reflection in the pool?


Looking over the picture, there actually does seem to be a reflection in the pool. It's faded and seems to line up with the angle of the plants that are also being reflected in the pool. It's lighter due to being a farther distance from the pool. It even seems to be behind the tree in the reflection.




posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, to me the first could indeed be a frisbee, but who knows.

For the second pic, look at the sunlight on the clouds, why is the bright part of the UFO on the opposite side?



posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I APPOLOGIZE IF I'M GOING OFF THREAD HERE!


Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by Cade
The Billy Meier case is in my view the most credible contact case I have ever researched, but you don't have to agree. I fear you are the victim of gross and covert manipulation.


Oh God please. My "manipulation" is that I've done the legwork and actually called people and spoke to them, not read a book or watched a video...then base my entire belief or disbelief on that. Your "research" doesnt seem to be more then watching a program.

Well I don't see anything wrong with video as a medium, but you don't have to agree.



You havent heard any quoted experts? Then youre watching the wrong videos...the Meier case is full of them. Again, go look.

Who brought the experts forward? Real Meier investigators or disinformation agents? I've plowed through 14,5 hours of video material and the only one I just remembered is the guy who talks on the metal composition. You say the case is filled with them, and if it is, and if you say they are false, why should I go look for them? My position is not based on any experts, and the only one I saw (that I can remember on the top of my .) spoke in full lenght what he concluded on the metal sample. Are you taking into account the grave forces you really would be up against if this case is real and if this case is a real threat to the power structure? Wouldn't they go to extraordinary lenght to throw us of course?


Only one problem, none of the data exists anymore...it's all "lost or stolen". Convenient. Faking the pictures was largely a piece of cake. Been there, done that.

Are the books with photos published more than 40 years ago all stolen? If data is stolen you can either say it's convenient for the Meier, OR, for the powers that be. But how do we know which?


As I said, my posts on this subject here could fill a book, and I dont have the inclination anymore to argue with people who actually believe Meier drivel. Nobody thinks theyre "too clever", it's called common sense.

Well you don't have to argue with me (wouldn't common research be a more constructive approach?). I'm simply stating to anyone here that when ever they see a lot of bashing on a UFO case, they should go check it out for themselves, and not just believe the "researchers" here or any other place off hand. Before you jump the gun, I didn't say you are lying, I said people should simply go do their own research and not just follow the flow, because I have now realized that "the flows" are created by the shaddow branches of the intelligence community. Be ware.


I would challenge you to truly research the case...spend more then an hour on a video.

Look, if you reached your conclusions on the Edward Meier case, in the same manner you concluded that my research is based on an hour of video, everything is falling into place for me real fast.


Sincerely

Cade

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Cade]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Cade]



posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
Look, if you reached your conclusions on the Edward Meier case, in the same manner you concluded that my research is based on an hour of video, everything is falling into place for me real fast.


You said it I didnt. You said after "watching" the documentatries you were convinced.

So, when you state that, what is one to believe about you.

Me? I base my opinion of your "research" on saying that it's an authentic case. Thats more then enough to me.

If you'd like to see all the "real" expert testimony (i.e. selectively edited quotes to make a one sided point) go check this nutjob's site:
www.theyfly.com...

Then go thru and follow up on all they claim. I'm confident if you do, you'll arrive where I'm standing.



posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
pic 2 is amazing yes. amazing lame, number 1 look more real then 2



posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I know the woman in that picture. I date her a while back. Her name is Doe. Doe Berman.


Cade, perhaps Billy will have you over and he will bake you a cake. Well, so long as his cake molds aren't currently hovering over the tree line.



posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just one picture issent really a case.What we need is multiple pictures of the same event.Suppose if i was taking pictures of stonehenge and suddenly i see a ufo hovering on top of it then i would at least take 20 pics just to back me up.Thats why i always remain skeptical at these one shot ufo pics.



posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
Just one picture issent really a case.What we need is multiple pictures of the same event.


My requirements:

Multiple photos and video.
Multiple witnesses with identical reports.
Twenty-four hour coverage on CNN.
Testable artifacts.
Artifacts confirmed to be extraterrestrial by neutral experts.
Real ship.
Government and non-government confirmation.
Real dead aliens.
Real live aliens giving us hyperdrive plans.

That would pretty much do it for me. Photos by themselves mean essentially nothing.

Somebody else's requirements:

Grainy photo posted on forum.




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join