It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian attempt to steal Dutch mass destruction technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Hate the GAME - don't hate the PLAYA.

thats dont hate the player hate the game.....ya got it backwards.....pfft...what do I expect from a slovenian using american slang.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This actually proves my point. It wasn't Dutch radicals mentioned. They are Islamic radicals.

And I have traveled overseas fairly extensively to Asia and am fluent (though rusty) in Russian and Spanish so not all stereotypes apply, though I will admit that multilingual studies in the US are below those of other countries, in particular Europe - you guys get props from me.

Also, my IQ is above 97, as are the people I am around most of the time, despite what some people seem to think about us American's in general and conservatives in particular.

Again, back on topic, the Dutch people, like most of Europe are our allies and not interested in eradicating their neighbors. Except perhaps the Belgians... (that was joke, by the way)

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by teknobass
Dont know about Biological of Chemical agents, but I doubt we have em.

Believe it, in fact we are 'industry' leaders in both.

Source
...The United States and Russia, which possess more than 95 percent of the Cold War stockpiles of chemical arms, have both requested a five-year extension of the deadline until 2012, as permitted under the treaty. By mid-April, the United States had destroyed about 39 percent of its declared inventory of 28,575 metric tons stored at eight Army depots around the country. But Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, in an April 10 letter to congressional leaders, admitted that the United States will destroy only about 66 percent of the stockpile by April 2012.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

We'll get rid of them, someday... maybe...
U.S. Can't Eliminate Arsenal Until 2017
Rumsfeld: U.S. will miss chemical weapons disposal deadline
But in the mean time if we find out your little country has any (or not)...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join