It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rate my website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have a website up and i wanted to see what people realy thought about it.
So far it is only realy a personal website because of my free web hosting and lack of PHP and such. It contains a set of galleries containing my art from many different sources. Anyway enough of this, the link is in my Sig.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by funny_pom]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thats a pretty neat site you have there funny_pom.

Like the galleries are they all your own work ?

Seems quite a big site - plenty to see and do.

Well Done

JM

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
thank you, yes it is all my work (all of it that says Zac is the artist anyway)

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I like the look of the website, but it seems to be slow loading. Might be the system Im on at the moment, but still seemed to be alittle slow. Other than that, I give it a

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
the terragen gallery should load realy quick now.

please reply, i want some reviews!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I do not like it.

First, I do not like scrolling text, its irritating.

The fact that the images scroll in the opposite direction does not help either.

I also do not like the fact that the home page is to big to fit in a 1024x768 screen.

I do not like the fact that there is a space of some 270 pixels between the scrolling text and the scrolling images, that is too much wasted space.

I do not like the Gallery button on the bottom, I do not like buttons that change without being used, and the button has the same use as the first one, it is only there to annoy me.

Terragen Gallery
On the Terragen Gallery there are three thumbnails missing, "other cliff_t.JPG " and "forain_planit_t.JPG" in page 1 and "obism_t.jpg" in page 3.

In page 3 of the Terragen Gallery the link for the "spire.jpg" gives a file not found error.

The thumbnail in page 4 does not have an image.

The menu with the page numbers is on the bottom of all the pages but in page 4 is on the top.

The link for the video on the Terragen Videos page is hard to see with that background.

I think it would be easier if you had put a "next" and "previous" link in the galleries.

Also, you do not need to put the link for the page you are in, there is no need to go to page 1 when you are already there.

Vue D'esprit
In the "Vue D'esprit" gallery there is a thumbnail and image missing, "vmountain.JPG".

In the "Vue D'esprit" and "Other" galleries you have links instead of buttons for "Home" and "Gallery"

Bryce
In the "Bryce" and "Poser" galleries you have a "Back" button (that does not work on the "Bryce" page) instead of a "Gallery" button as you have in the other pages.

You also have the title, "Bryce 5.5" before the navigation buttons.

Poser
In the "Poser" gallery you also have the buttons one on top of the other instead of side by side.

In the page 1 of the "Poser" gallery there are 2 thumbnails missing "Boxing Jessi_t.jpg" and "pose_t.jpg".

In page 2 there is a thumbnail missing, "microuzi%20toon_t.jpg", and the image "microuzi toon.jpg" is missing too.

Links Page
You should not use underlined text for links and for text that does link to nothing, that confuses the visitors, they never know where to click.

I hope that you know that "Misk" usually is written with a "c" and not a "k".

I know is not your fault, but you should get another server to host your pages, this one is very irritating with its pop-ups.

As for the rest, it is OK.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
well thanks for the review.
i know about all the missing pics and things but i just havent had the time to maintain my site.
but i see your point with the other things like the "next" and "previous" links and will implemant them in the near future.
also the server is good but i only have the free package so thats why there are popups but i hope to get rid of them one day.
but thanks anyway.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by funny_pom]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Something else that has been operating for some time now is the new forum that is parented to my website. It is more visitor friendly and allows users to post their work for the public.
Tell me what you think and maybe add some of your own work

mmds.18.forumer.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If you need free hosting lemme know. I have a few servers.

top topics

join