It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crayzeeee Names for people (Non Celebs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just contributed to another thread about celebrity names. However, I thought that given there are plenty of NON celebrities with crazy names, it would be worth exploring a bit further.

The following link takes you to the Utah Baby Namer site.

wesclark.com...

You just GOTTA see this. Does anyone on here live in Utah? If so, can you verify that any of these names actually exist?

Imagine as a boy, growing up with the name 'Vernal Independence'. Or a girl with the name 'Southern Justice'.....

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yeah, if these are actual names in use, we must be told about it. What's going on?

Confederate America? For a GIRL?

some Lads names -

Golden Noble
Healmans Warrior
Messiah Angel
Metz
Another favourite of mine - Nightraine Laine (LMFAO x 30
)

Some ladies names -

Hallah Lujah
k-8 (????)
Southern Justice
Speedy Esther
T-Vive
Sin'D (Have Puff Daddy and his crew started making lot's of babies in Utah or something
)

I just don't understand....WHY? WHY?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by chebob]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Is it just Utah that does this? It seems to be a Mormon thing according to the site, but I need to know.....Please tell me there are other places that make a feature out of giving their kids unusual names.....

The best names I remember from personal experience are not as good as the Utah ones although I did go to school with someone called Richard Head (ie: Dick Head). I also remember a customer of an organisation I used to work for who was called Willy Wibberly.

Still they don't touch the Utah ones.....

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just noticed another one deserving a mention:

Noah-Lot

Quite witty, but name material?

top topics

join