It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure at 24:00 hours (U.S time)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Washington, DC - The Paradigm Clock, created and published by PRG in 1998 to track the proximity to a formal announcement by the United States Government confirming an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race, has been reset to 11:59:45 - 15 seconds to midnight. Such an announcement is formally referred to as Disclosure and would mark the end of a 59 year truth embargo imposed by federal authorities. Midnight on the Paradigm Clock is Disclosure.

According to PRG Executive Director, Stephen Bassett, "Due to extraordinary circumstances primarily pertaining but not limited to the United States, a window of opportunity has opened for a Disclosure event to take place. This window should last through the November election and may remain open or possibly close depending upon the outcome of the election." He further added, "I believe this to be the best opportunity to get past this very difficult transition in human history since the truth embargo was initially imposed in 1947."

The previous setting for the Paradigm Clock was 11:58:45 on March 8, 2004. A partial listing of factors contributing to the new time change (in both directions) is provided below. A more detailed explanation of these factors can be found at: www.paradigmclock.com...

Can someone explain this a bit more? I dont really get it

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Your link doesn't seem to be working, but it sounds like a spinoff from the Doomsday Clock.

en.wikipedia.org...

The closer to midnight the clock is set is representative of how close we are to Armageddon. It would be interesting to see what factors they believe are the reason why Disclosure is near. Personally, I don't think the government will come out on their own. It will take some other event.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's an old item. The web site is down and no signs of it coming back.

You can get a bit more info from:

UFO Disclosure

Cheers

join