It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

42 signs that your kid may be a starchild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
One of the most common, if mundane, characteristics of these Star Kids is that often they will cause a street lamp (especially the amber sodium vapor type) to go out when they walk by. This is due to the influence of their body�s bioelectric field, which has been �amped-up� as a result of contact with the Star Visitors.
www.drboylan.com...
Personally, I can't make 'em go out.
But, I get this compulsion to lift my leg near them.

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by fortean]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i have worked at a brittish factory for a while and those mashines stopped everytime i desired a cigarette break....

could be the fact it was a brittish factory but hey....
Note: If you know a Star Kid, invite him/her and their parents to consider coming to one of the Star Kids Workshops� we are conducting, where they will meet other Star Kids and Star Seeds, and learn more about their special origin, current or future mission, and the future about to unfold.

So they have already got some kids that do levitation and teleportation????? anyone who lives in california and has got a camera? go check it out for us please!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Very interesting read, nice find fortean

I wish I was a Star Seed...or maybe I am?

*Cue 'Twilight Zone' music*

Nice find.

-wD

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
o god,

you guys know how i feel about ufo's but this lmao

i saw theys "starchild" stuff on tv many times...

to me they sound like cracks

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ya know what I just thought up...yah..why are they wanting the children? I dunno...this could be one of 3 things:

1. A hoax
2. The truth
3. A bunch of 65 year old fat
molester's/rapists.

Caution is imperative.

OFF-TOPIC EDIT: What do you think of my new avatar? (plz say
)

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
My son (4yrs old) at 2 years old was talking in complete sentences. While this is not a stretch of intelligence, the things he has said makes me wonder. Normal parent/child moment: Out in the yard during daylight hours, the moon is still visible. He asks why we can see the moon when the sun is still up. I tell him it's because of the position of the Earth (I have never B.S.'ed him with hokey stuff like, the Sun just wanted a friend...).
Anyway, he looks at me very seriously and says, "Did you know there are aliens on the moon?" I told him I didn't know that. He replied, "That's cause they live on the other side where we can't see them." My wife and I had never let him watch any shows that dealt with aliens or anything paranormal. He has also repeatedly answered questions that we were only thinking about.
=======================
btw, WebDevil...I do like your new avatar better.

[Edited on 10-17-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
that would make the hairs of my nek creep up if my kid told me that...

what did they show on tv about this topic? i am serious....why do they talk about it but never show us footage of levitating kids??

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thats quite remarkable for a child to speak full sentences at 2 years old. Then to go onto say about the aliens on the other side of the moon, that is scary. Maybe hes right and we'll find them one day

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My youngest son is just now two. He was born Sept. 10, 2001. He's also speaking in full sentences of 8 to 10 words. He's got a huge vocabulary for a two year old. He has suddenly become afraid of the dark. Last night was bad. He (as well as everyone else in the house) didn't get much sleep. I had a weird dream last night about what he's afraid of. My wife and I looked out his window and saw the sky was full of dozens of UFO's. I turned to my wife and said "I see what he's afraid of now." Then I awoke to him crying again.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sounds like a starchild to me.
There are'nt many of them.
Most of the aliens I know are gay.
They're into that anal probing thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've often seen street lights extinguish when I walked or drove by them (lost count of how many times this has occurred). The most obvious time was several years ago while I was walking about in the neighborhood after a fresh snow. I walked up to one of the street lights to break for a smoke, and leaned against it. The light went out as soon as I touched the pole.

I'd alway heard that this was caused by reflection of light, but that particular time...there was no reflection (I was wearing dark clothes).

Also, my youngest son appears highly intelligent...as well as being off the charts in weight and height.

Oh...and I don't really get sick either...haven't been ill for longer than a day in over 15 years. My son is this way too (still very young, but never had any problems). And, I still get carded for cigs, but I'm in my mid-thirties.

Don't know, does this mean I'm a Star Child/Seed?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by Baerwolfe]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, thanks for commenting on my avatar

Anywho
. . . .

That is weird that your kid would be talking like that? And the aliens on the moon thing? Just plain weird. Well, maybe I'll meet a starchild one time or another..who knows.

-wD

new topics

top topics

join