It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist or FemiNazi? Truth and Myth

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
You are wrong historicaly, you are rong for the present.

when hittler killed people he did not look if it was a child, a woman or a man, lennyn also didint look at that aspect, in fact most people that die in conflicts are man, I can show you numeros examples in wars where they killed the man and they let the woman and the child survive.

You are talking about 20th century despots and fascists like Hitler and Lenin (I think you mean Stalin). I am talking about the past. An example would be the practice of "pillaging" when the male armies would rape and abuse the females of an enemy. Obviously Hitler and Stalin would not agree with this tactic because they see themselves as modernized men and therefore above it. They were NOT believers in the right of a woman to determine her own destiny and to defend herself, however, and you know this.

Males are given the choice to fight in an army. Usually women are not given that choice, and they must hope the men win. If they don't win, historically they would be raped and taken as property, just like in the bible and down through history. When lawlessness and evil are not controlled, (lack of civilization), it is the PHYSICALLY WEAKEST members of society who will suffer the worst. Do you deny this?

Look at what hapen to the black slaves in United States, black man slaves use to work the hard work while black woman slaves use to serve in the house.

They would get RAPED in the house. You've never heard of husbanding and subjegation of slaves through rape and sex? Read more.

Exactly if you dont comply with this rules you get excluded
And let's talk about this shall we.
1 tell me the definition of a gentleman
2 tell me if this definition exists on the woman's side , it does not exist.

It doesn't exist because there is no need for women to have the prefix "gentle" added to their kind since women are by nature, gentle. Again, you are making a flawed comparison. The "gentleman" is a man who is in touch with his feminine aspects and therefore shows a soft touch. If there were to be a comparitive term, it would be a woman who is in touch with her male aspects. The word might be "hardwoman" or something like that, but certainly not "feminazi".

I'll be kind to people in general, not to a particular sex , group like you say"kindnes to a woman"that my dear is feminism how about" being kind to people" it's like I have to pick someone like a color or sex, in fact what you were impling like "how about being kind to white people" you would sound rasist, and that is the same thing exept you are puting it all on sex and not on color, you expect some one to be extrasensitive to your kind, it is discriminating.
If I am kind to a woman I wont do it because she is a woman but because she is my mother or my wife and she is part of my family and not because she is a woman, so I'll be just as kind to my brothers to my father.

There is a difference between the sexes. Women have traits men do not. Men also have traits women do not. Nobody's asking you to be kind to females exclusively. Why do you take it that way? What you seem to be missing in your worldview is that women have been abused and subjgated through history and only recently were freed from this prison. Your generalization above show a complete lack of awareness of this fact. Also it's clear from your comments that you see women as being controlling and evil. You see them as having their own "special tools" and that these manipulations put them on some kind of equal footing with men.

I'm maryed
and my wife is so frustrated cuz she cant mind control me,

Any man can get married, and it doesn't mean he knows anything about women. I'm sure you and your wife have a working relationship.

Sorry to say this but in fact is the other way around, I think first ladys must find a way to be fair with them selfs first, and then be fair with their partner, I know how girls feel when they dont think they look good or they think they are overweight, they get frustrated, just put on some more makeup , hide it all, and then put up a fake smile on, and there is no longer a human being there, u'r someone else.

That's because they are DEVALUED as a group. You simply don't get it pepsi. You don't understand self-esteem and the lack of it which girls face when growing up. You don't know what it's like to look on history and see that your sex has been historically held as property, denied human rights and exluded from political or financial self-determination.

Dear, it's a fact, it's not like you go directily for the gold, there is a thing worryng alot of woman, and that is insecurity, if she has insecurity with a guy she says bye, especialy if she is a more mature woman, the more money a guy brings home the more secure she feels, and then that she is relaxed she is alitle bit kinder, or acceptable of things , like you know little atentions, like I'll scarch u'r back you scrach mine,

You've phrased your views perfectly. Women are golddiggers and they are motivated into scratching your back because your gold makes them feel safe.

Funny tho', I never have to mention gold to get my back scratched.

Women are not golddiggers, they ARE gold.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And let's talk about this shall we.
1 tell me the definition of a gentleman
2 tell me if this definition exists on the woman's side , it does not exist.

Gentlewoman

1 a : a woman of noble or gentle birth b : a woman attendant upon a lady of rank
2 : a woman of refined manners or good breeding : LADY

Gentle

belonging to a family of high social station b archaic : CHIVALROUS c : HONORABLE, DISTINGUISHED; specifically : of or relating to a gentleman d : KIND, AMIABLE -- used especially in address as a complimentary epithet e : suited to a person of high social station

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Males are given the choice to fight in an army. Usually women are not given that choice, and they must hope the men win. If they don't win, historically they would be raped and taken as property,

A
Yes female get raped and man get killed
So what is your point on bolth sides there are losses.
It's not like the only thing on earth among people that sufer is woman, in a war nothing is pretty, and nothing is pink things will hapen, bad things will hapen on bolth sides.
In fact in iraq female soldiers abused of iraqy prisoners that were male , you do know about it, sexual perversions , they made them strip, and then humiliated them, so what is your point?

B
why dont you join the army and take the matters in to your own hand?
you expect man to do the dirty job? , go on join the army, but dont cry like a girl when you have a gun in to your hand , let's see you pull the triger and win, so you dont have to depend on men, let's see how that changes you., it will make you a man

They would get RAPED in the house. You've never heard of husbanding and subjegation of slaves through rape and sex? Read more.

I told you, it may hapend but it's not like the only thing that hapens on this world, yes female got raped and man died by beatings, so what is your point again?bolth suferd equal , to say that the female suferd more is just dumb, this tragedy is seen as people molesting other people and not man molesting woman, it did not involve only the woman, but you keep saying it did, any way you make it sound like that.

It doesn't exist because there is no need for women to have the prefix "gentle" added to their kind since women are by nature, gentle.

gentle to who, to them selfs, to animals, be more specific, I can be gentle with my work for example, or I can be gentle in handeling things like a pice of paper, or handeling electronics, some play the piano cause their fingers are relaxed, if your saying that woman =gentle to man I would say just when she feels secured.

Again, you are making a flawed comparison. The "gentleman" is a man who is in touch with his feminine aspects and therefore shows a soft touch. If there were to be a comparitive term, it would be a woman who is in touch with her male aspects. The word might be "hardwoman" or something like that, but certainly not "feminazi".

ohhhh really
a gentle man is a person that acts nice to ladys , not with his self not with other man, in fact there were alot of gentelmans that went to war and killed, there were getlemans who even had slaves, back in history , it hapend in countrys like england , holand , and all over europe, the description dates way back in europe and no it does not involve man as being sensitive to everything , just to female, that is why I ask you do you have such a description reversed?

Your generalization above show a complete lack of awareness of this fact. Also it's clear from your comments that you see women as being controlling and evil. You see them as having their own "special tools" and that these manipulations put them on some kind of equal footing with men.

No I did not say that , what I said is that this kind of things are used to gain extra because equality is already here.
If you were a man you would see how ridicules it is.

Any man can get married, and it doesn't mean he knows anything about women. I'm sure you and your wife have a working relationship.

Trust me she tells me all about it, she is planing now to teach me how to open dors
but i keep telling her if she was in a weel chair I would do that for her, but since she has hands I think there is no need for that.

That's because they are DEVALUED as a group. You simply don't get it pepsi. You don't understand self-esteem and the lack of it which girls face when growing up.

Hmmm you serios? girls get it easy , get the boys they want with no fuss ,get favors in school , they like snap guys around their fingers .

You don't know what it's like to look on history and see that your sex has been historically held as property, denied human rights and exluded from political or financial self-determination.

I dont deny that , but it's over, gone, and first of all it's against the law.

Nope , their just regular people
and you must understand that.

They are not god , they are not gold, they are just people and no special treatment should be aplyed , welcome to the world of equality, the world that does not favor any one.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

why dont you join the army and take the matters in to your own hand?
you expect man to do the dirty job? , go on join the army, but dont cry like a girl when you have a gun in to your hand , let's see you pull the triger and win, so you dont have to depend on men, let's see how that changes you., it will make you a man

You aren't making sense.

I've read your other posts wherein you talk about conspiracy and 9/11 and the state of the world. Now can you honestly stand there and say that it isn't male energy which causes wars? Certainly women aren't behind the crappy state of the world and the rise of global slavery. Are you so unable to see a future where female energy brings a bit more peace to planet Earth? Do you believe that if men keep running the world, that they'll somehow get it right?

Millions upon millions dead by male-fostered wars and particularly from your two aforementioned idiots, Hitler and Stalin. Do you honestly think the world wouldn't be different if there was a more peaceful aspect to the leaders of the world?

that is why I ask you do you have such a description reversed?

BH provided us the correct definition above. What I am pointing to is the difference whereas you seem to want to emphasize some imaginary sameness between men and women. "Gentleman" has no female equivalent because women have not been propertied or in power, and so their group needs no additional titles. You have to have power, before you can be gracious with it.

No I did not say that , what I said is that this kind of things are used to gain extra because equality is already here.
If you were a man you would see how ridicules it is.

Ah I see. So women are out to gain a hand up on men, is that it? Women are just asking for extra things like doors being opened and other items of your own imagination? Please expound on this. BTW, I'm a man. You have read the thread, yes?

Trust me she tells me all about it, she is planing now to teach me how to open dors
but i keep telling her if she was in a weel chair I would do that for her, but since she has hands I think there is no need for that.

Yeah, no reason to open doors for your own wife.

Hmmm you serios? girls get it easy , get the boys they want with no fuss ,get favors in school , they like snap guys around their fingers .

You are really old eough to be married?

You are here projecting the American paradigm onto women in general. As you may know, there are few millions of people in America compared to the rest of the world. In this world, outside of your view, girls do not "get it easy".

You don't know what it's like to look on history and see that your sex has been historically held as property, denied human rights and exluded from political or financial self-determination.

I dont deny that , but it's over, gone, and first of all it's against the law.

It's not over, as I have explained, because women worldwide are at risk. Also there are reports of children being abused by powerful people right here in the blessed States of America. The Franklin Coverup (powerful men raping children in America and then sending them to jail through the "law") was surpressed by powerful males.

I think I am safe in saying that the children of America have a much better friend in females than in males. Men get really stupid when they collct together in a skull and bones fashion. That's why they're pulling the curtains closed and tugging on each other's weenies with string and other odd acts. If ever the power structure of the world needed an infusion of female energy, it's now.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

It doesn't exist because there is no need for women to have the prefix "gentle" added to their kind since women are by nature, gentle. Again, you are making a flawed comparison. The "gentleman" is a man who is in touch with his feminine aspects and therefore shows a soft touch. If there were to be a comparitive term, it would be a woman who is in touch with her male aspects. The word might be "hardwoman" or something like that, but certainly not "feminazi".

Etymology of Gentlemen. originally originated from the term Squire in the 1200s, a man who attended to the needs and helped out a knight. It later became a Landowning class (below a knight.) Which later was morphed into the term Esquire, which was a term of respect for a squire because he attended to a knight and thus owned land. Later morphed into gentleman much later. So, really, to be a gentlemen, youd have to carry a shield around for people.

Even in modern terminology, it has nothing to do with men being in touch with his feminine side, it has to do with a status of wealth, nobility, and chivilry (because it originally came from squire.)

There is a difference between the sexes. Women have traits men do not. Men also have traits women do not. Nobody's asking you to be kind to females exclusively. Why do you take it that way? What you seem to be missing in your worldview is that women have been abused and subjgated through history and only recently were freed from this prison.

All peoples have been subjgated and abused in history. All the people who were not of nobility by birth were beat down, tortured, raped, pillaged, slaughtered, murdered, whatever it was ,because they were considered subhuman. That was the brutality of life in the past, and thankfully we are started to move away from that. But that is important, the fact that we are moving away. We have equal rights for people in the modern world, theres no castes and we have equal treatment for people.

[quote[
That's because they are DEVALUED as a group. You simply don't get it pepsi. You don't understand self-esteem and the lack of it which girls face when growing up.

If I may ask, what self esteem issues are brought upon us in our society that only solely effects women? And again, as a subject I brought up loong ago in this thread, theres a focus on feminism that seems to appear to totally be about women. Thus, its not really about "equality for all" just "equality" for women. I'll get to that later, but first, back to the self esteem issues.

Do you think boys do not have self esteem issues? Ever hear the taunts and teases girls give boys during adolesense? You know, Girls are made from sugar and spice, and everything nice; something that states that women are pure and totally good; and Boys are made from slugs, snails, and puppy dog tails. Animal parts, slimey things, dirty things that are below humanity. Nice imagery, right? Doesnt that affect the psyche of a kid who now thinks he's below human, made of animal and lowly bug parts?

What about our societies clear shrugging off of assualts upon boys by girls? I remember when I was little there was a girl a grade ahead of me, who was a nasty bully to everybody I knew. Infact, she gave me a scar once when she attacked me and threw me into a thorn bush. I went to the nurse, bleeding all over my arm and my face, and nobody did anything, you know why? "Oh, that just means she likes you, girls do that." So if a girl is attacked by a bully, all hell is loose, but if a boy is attacked by a girl, then it just means they like you.

See, theres something wrong with that, and its a good example of a double standard of society now. Its a sign that people in our society are less critical on women who break laws, attack people, or generally do anything wrong. It relates to the same thing of opening a door for a woman. Theres a double standard thats embedded even into our basic ettiquette, into our courts, and even into our own social mindsets.

Thats not equality, and its something that SHOULD be addressed, but it wont be by the feminist agenda, because its just further propagating it.

If it was REALLY about equality for both genders, double standards on both sides should be addressed.

I'm sure any human being can relate. Because it was never solely women. It's always been people who are deemed subhuman for human rights. That is anybody poor, anybody not of national blood inthe society, anybody who was a minority. Basically anybody who was not a born and bread natural aristocrat.

No, women are people, human beings, like me, or you, or George Bush (or is he a monkey? I'll ask Darwin.) They are not all golddiggers, and I'm sure the ammount of "golddiggers" out there are the same for both men and women, statistically. But one important thing they aren't ALL are, is Gold. Gold, ofcourse, is a valuable metal which is considered precious and a luxury. Something distinquishing and royal. A woman is still a human being, and is NOT above anybody else. Women are NOT Gold any more then a man is gold.

[edit on 5-27-2006 by WolfofWar]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Etymology of Gentlemen. originally originated from the term Squire in the 1200s, a man who attended to the needs and helped out a knight. It later became a Landowning class (below a knight.) Which later was morphed into the term Esquire, which was a term of respect for a squire because he attended to a knight and thus owned land. Later morphed into gentleman much later. So, really, to be a gentlemen, youd have to carry a shield around for people.

Even in modern terminology, it has nothing to do with men being in touch with his feminine side, it has to do with a status of wealth, nobility, and chivilry (because it originally came from squire.)

This is the first time we've engaged Wolf of War. I'd have to wonder how possible it is for us to see eye to eye since your image comes across as pro-war. I hate war and see it as a blight upon humanity. Why not address my other points about males causing war and all that?

Yes, I am aware of the origins and meaning of the word gentleman, but I was trying to make something useful out of pepsi's post. I still don't know what he meant by asking that question, and I don't think your and BH's clarification will cause him to explain what he's talking about. Did he have squier's and knights in mind when he posted that question? Anyway, didn't you think my play on words was cute at least? Hardwoman? I crack myself up.

We have equal rights for people in the modern world, theres no castes and we have equal treatment for people.

Perhaps in America, one could argue that equality exists. Do you have an opinion on the global situation of females and weaker persons or do you see that as a political problem which other gov'ts must solve as well as the US supposedly has done?

If I may ask, what self esteem issues are brought upon us in our society that only solely effects women?

Your words make no sense. "Issues brought upon us that solely affect women"? Who's us? Rephrase please and you'll get your answer.

Boys are made from slugs, snails, and puppy dog tails. Animal parts, slimey things, dirty things that are below humanity. Nice imagery, right? Doesnt that affect the psyche of a kid who now thinks he's below human, made of animal and lowly bug parts?

Yes, I have often pondered how many young men have been ruined by that nursery rhyme... NOT! Are you serious with this?

Girls are judged by their appearance before their thoughts. Young girls are taught by male-dominated society that they are supposed to fret over their looks, rather then their character. This is why they starve themselves (anorexia), cut themselves and generally do not have good self esteem. Young males live in a world designed for them (I know because I grew up in that world) and they do not have any restrictions on where they can go in life or what they can do. As a man, I know I can do whatever I want. Girls in America may have a sort of freedom to do what they want, but they will never get close to the top of the pyramid of power, and that's why the world is so screwed up.

when I was little there was a girl a grade ahead of me, who was a nasty bully to everybody I knew. Infact, she gave me a scar once when she attacked me and threw me into a thorn bush. I went to the nurse, bleeding all over my arm and my face, and nobody did anything, you know why? "Oh, that just means she likes you, girls do that."

Come on now. You're the Wolf of War! Surely you can shrug this event off and see it from her perspective. Why not cause a paradigm shift and ask yourself what abuses that girl might have experienced and which you were not aware of? Why not give her the benefit of the doubt?

I'm sure any human being can relate. Because it was never solely women. It's always been people who are deemed subhuman for human rights. That is anybody poor, anybody not of national blood inthe society, anybody who was a minority. Basically anybody who was not a born and bread natural aristocrat.

Totally and utterly wrong. A rich power baron circa 1900 would see an unpropertied male as being more on his level than an unpropertied female.

Gold, ofcourse, is a valuable metal which is considered precious and a luxury. Something distinquishing and royal. A woman is still a human being, and is NOT above anybody else. Women are NOT Gold any more then a man is gold.

Do you understand the word "metaphor"? I am sure that you do. Why play stupid?

Women are "gold" in the sense that it is they alone who can collectively provide a more peaceful future for your grandchildren, assuming you have any. Men have proven themselves utterly incapable of doing that collectively, so they need to cede a sizeable amount of power to women. The majority of men will fight to ensure that doesn't happen, but it must happen if there is to be a future for humans.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

This is the first time we've engaged Wolf of War. I'd have to wonder how possible it is for us to see eye to eye since your image comes across as pro-war. I hate war and see it as a blight upon humanity.

Looks can be decieving. Not that under my name it says "The Peace Puppy."

Why not address my other points about males causing war and all that?

I'll go through this one real quick. I dont think "Males" are the cause of war, I think "Humans" are the cause of war. I've seen no evidence that suggests that if women ran all the world that there would never be war. Again, I find even the thought of that as another double standard. A Social perspective instilled in us, like "Sugar and spice and everything nice" mentality. A woman can do no evil?

Yes, I am aware of the origins and meaning of the word gentleman, but I was trying to make something useful out of pepsi's post.

So you just deliberately lied and made up a definition? Isn't that against ToS

I still don't know what he meant by asking that question, and I don't think your and BH's clarification will cause him to explain what he's talking about. Did he have squier's and knights in mind when he posted that question?

Can't speak for him, though I wont pass judgement on whether he'll explain himself or not.

Perhaps in America, one could argue that equality exists. Do you have an opinion on the global situation of females and weaker persons or do you see that as a political problem which other gov'ts must solve as well as the US supposedly has done?

Hence why I said in the modern world. And I do agree, equality is needed everywhere, but why petition in america, where equality already exists? Theres something odd about that. If theres trouble in Africa with equality, then go to africa and protest and try to change it. What does recruiting people at colleges, burning bras, and protesting here change what goes on over there? And for the record, I know nobody burns bras anymore.

Your words make no sense. "Issues brought upon us that solely affect women"? Who's us? Rephrase please and you'll get your answer.

rephrase it? Surely. I'd like to know what self-esteem issues there are that girls have growing up that are different from the self esteem issues that boys have growing up. What makes the issues girls face any worse then what boys face?

Yes, I have often pondered how many young men have been ruined by that nursery rhyme... NOT! Are you serious with this?

And with your comment, it only prooves my point.

Girls are judged by their appearance before their thoughts. Young girls are taught by male-dominated society that they are supposed to fret over their looks, rather then their character.

Boys are also judged for theyre appearances, just look at all the pimple creams and deoderant commercials there are. Have you seen the most recent one with the girl atthe nightclub. Heres what its tagline was: "When she sweats, she glistens. When you sweat, you STINK."

This is why they starve themselves (anorexia),

Male anorexia is a myth, I suppose?

cut themselves and generally do not have good self esteem.

NOBODY has good self esteem growing up. How many kids growing in late to puberty are laughed at in the showers? How many kids get teased or taunted because of how they look? Its childish, and it effects both equally.

Young males live in a world designed for them (I know because I grew up in that world) and they do not have any restrictions on where they can go in life or what they can do.

Unless ofcourse those young men try to go into anything thats not manly. You know, like Art, the theater, dance, fashion design, etc. Theres restrictions, theres pressure, theres plenty on both sides. Just because you ignore one doesnt mean it does not exist.

Come on now. You're the Wolf of War! Surely you can shrug this event off and see it from her perspective. Why not cause a paradigm shift and ask yourself what abuses that girl might have experienced and which you were not aware of? Why not give her the benefit of the doubt?

Making excuses for bullies then? yeah, okay. Poor her, she cut me up and beat me and others up, but shes a girl, so its okay, because she had to deal with SOMETHING in life, and because of that, its either my fault, or someone elses fault. Its not that she was just a bully.

Totally and utterly wrong. A rich power baron circa 1900 would see an unpropertied male as being more on his level than an unpropertied female.

Yes, so that rich power baron in the 1900s totally voids 3000 years of life before it?

Do you understand the word "metaphor"? I am sure that you do. Why play stupid?

Women are "gold" in the sense that it is they alone who can collectively provide a more peaceful future for Earth's children. Men have proven themselves utterly incapable of doing the collectively, so they need to cede a sizeable amount of power to women. The majority of men will fight to ensure that doesn't happen, but it must happen if there is to be a future for humans.

Why is it women? why is it not just people, who are more intelligent, who get along with one another, who can come to sensible conclusions and middle ground?

What makes women so much better then men? You know what it is, its that people like you are using the Feminist movement to propagate the idea that women are not
EQUAL to men, no, they are BETTER then men.

News flash. We're just beings with minds. A woman has her sex organs on the inside, I have them on the outside. Thats the only difference. We are who we are based on our personalities, how our parents raised us, and the enviroment we are raised.

If Feminism promotes EQUALITY I don't see that from your post, sorry.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'll go through this one real quick. I dont think "Males" are the cause of war, I think "Humans" are the cause of war.

Now I KNOW it's pointless to continue this exchange. You must have historical cataracts the size of dishplates. Society and all of its underpinnings have been predominately male since the destruction of Greek society. Wars are concieved, designed, planned and executed by men. Women have not had a say, and you KNOW this. Why even take this tack?

A woman can do no evil?

Well of course they can. But until they have some control in the direction of nations, we won't know if their evil can even come close to that of the males.

If theres trouble in Africa with equality, then go to africa and protest and try to change it.

This is a completely spurious suggestion which totally ignores the effects of America upon third world nations. Are you really going to hide in the political corner of this discussion and put the onus on a nation like Africa to solve this problem, when US-backed UN peacekeepers are raping girls there with shocking regularity? Africa can't fight the first-world conspiracists who've trashed their country AND provide safety for their girls and women. I think you know this.

Boys are also judged for theyre appearances, just look at all the pimple creams and deoderant commercials there are. Have you seen the most recent one with the girl atthe nightclub. Heres what its tagline was: "When she sweats, she glistens. When you sweat, you STINK."

You are sinking fast. There is simply NO comparison.

Unless ofcourse those young men try to go into anything thats not manly. You know, like Art, the theater, dance, fashion design, etc. Theres restrictions, theres pressure, theres plenty on both sides. Just because you ignore one doesnt mean it does not exist.

You are talking about peer pressure. I am talking about self-worth. The difference is plain to any honest thinking person. Boys who get teased by other boys still live in a world that caters to men and male desires.

What makes women so much better then men? You know what it is, its that people like you are using the Feminist movement to propagate the idea that women are not
EQUAL to men, no, they are BETTER then men.

News flash. We're just beings with minds. A woman has her sex organs on the inside, I have them on the outside. Thats the only difference. We are who we are based on our personalities, how our parents raised us, and the enviroment we are raised.

That's a FOX newsflash. Here's a real one:

NEWSFLASH: Young girls are at much greater risk and at a much more personal level and to say otherwise shows a complete lack of understanding. EXAMPLE: The sex act for a young male lasts maybe five minutes. For a young girl, it can last for 18 years. Can you explain this fact away? You think the only difference is that her sex organs are on the inside? You need to take a closer look.

If Feminism promotes EQUALITY I don't see that from your post, sorry.

I am just one man and therefore not really part of any feminist movement. In fact I think it's obvious that if BH was saying half the things I was saying, there'd be tons more hostility toward her for suggesting such things.

YES I do think women are superior to men in the aspects which humanity needs right now. I see most men as tools and idiots. Is that a personal thing? Maybe. If so, it comes from working my whole life in corporations, with both men and women. I find women to be more reasonable, and more rational. I find men to be spoiled by the ease with which they get good jobs and good pay. I find men to be totally ignorant with regard to women and this often because they do not listen to women. Like pepsi talking about how his wife asks him to hold the door open and he says he'd only do that if she was in a wheelchair. Christ!

I worship the female. Simple as that. I also am not alone in this type of thinking because all occult sciences trace back to the kabbalah, which decribes clearly the elements of both males and females and the differences therein. All this davinci code stuff will cause a greater understanding of the feminine aspect of humanity, and I think it's divine in its origins. There needs to be a balancing at the top of the pyramid of power, not just the bottom where you keep pointing.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I've read your other posts wherein you talk about conspiracy and 9/11 and the state of the world. Now can you honestly stand there and say that it isn't male energy which causes wars?
Certainly women aren't behind the crappy state of the world and the rise of global slavery.

Hmm actuly no, it's man and woman , take a look at the curent U.S staff, male and female are involve equal in to ruining the world
Take a good look at her for example.
Do you think you can trust her?

also I will be providing you with some woman dictators in future conversations.

Do you believe that if men keep running the world, that they'll somehow get it right?

Hmmm so do you think woman should run the world? with this statement you do sound sexist.
I just find that people should run the world, but yet again you insist on spliting them apart and insist that female should run the world.

Ah I see. So women are out to gain a hand up on men, is that it? Women are just

some of them I would say they are.

You are really old eough to be married?

Old enough

Hmm, you said you were a guy, so why do you say "your sex" I dont mean to offend, are you gay?

I think I am safe in saying that the children of America have a much better friend in females than in males.

again, you are discriminating again.

That's why they're pulling the curtains closed and tugging on each other's weenies with string and other odd acts. If ever the power structure of the world needed an infusion of female energy, it's now.

No, what it needs in general are good people and that is about it.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Take a good look at her for example.
Do you think you can trust her?

Well here we agree. No, I do not trust Condi, but I do respect her in some ways. Not as much as Thatcher, however. Tough to compare the two, really.

again you insist on spliting them apart and insist that female should run the world.

I have said clearly that I think there is an imbalance which needs correcting, from a power perspective. I believe women do have an equal power, which is sexuality, as I have clearly described in great detail, in this fine thread. I am a guy who was married, and who has interviewed a select few women for the next go-round in that regard. Soon, I will probably be married again. It won't change one word I write on ATS, that's for sure.

Too much destruction happening. Too much power projection. People are living "the good life" off of military hardware, and this fine nation is being compromised by a male dominated war spirit. We could have so much abundance if only we could find other purposes for our war-machine. I'm way off topic here, so forgive me.

Hmm, you said you were a guy, so why do you say "your sex" I dont mean to offend, are you gay?

No, but I do like Morrissey and Judy Garland.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
you know what I think, I think you need to let people be people and stop separating them.
Are there more females than males on this world YES
Does a woman have the right to vote YES
I dont see how the evil man is stoping them from grabing power, the outcome can be a woman president, they have the right to vote, they can put a woman candidate, they can do what ever they want, it's equal, I remain to my opinion that feminism taken to extrem promotes the saying" woman are better than man"
Promoting human rights with the baner of woman better than man is not at all about human rights, I have wached shows before, and I pretty well know how it is promoted.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Now I KNOW it's pointless to continue this exchange. You must have historical cataracts the size of dishplates. Society and all of its underpinnings have been predominately male since the destruction of Greek society. Wars are concieved, designed, planned and executed by men. Women have not had a say, and you KNOW this. Why even take this tack?

pathetic, you barely even read my post, just immediately picked apart my post like a bad news anchor. So you just pick and choose what you read? Yes, I said that MEN, by default, are not the evil beings you believe they are. Its only because they have been the dominant "Being" in Patricarchial society for so long, that they have done abominations.Also, ironically, you just contradicted yourself right down below..

Well of course they can. But until they have some control in the direction of nations, we won't know if their evil can even come close to that of the males.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ding ding ding. We dont know!!!!! Women can be very vindicitive, if not more aggressive then males. Every see a woman and another woman fight? When its all, its all hair and nails and everything, and its not over till theyre both on the ground. Whos to say a woman would run a corrupted position any better then a man? Theres no proove, no evidence, and no LOGIC to suggest that they would.

Just because men have run the world and caused alot of crap doesn't mean its "Mans" fault for all those atriocities any more then its ALL of Germanys fault, past, present, and future residents, for the holocaust.

Also, maybe you should look up The pharoahese of Egypt....you know...powerful woman...started many wars and conquered many people....Trojan Wars....Oh what was her name?

This is a completely spurious suggestion which totally ignores the effects of America upon third world nations. Are you really going to hide in the political corner of this discussion and put the onus on a nation like Africa to solve this problem, when US-backed UN peacekeepers are raping girls there with shocking regularity? Africa can't fight the first-world conspiracists who've trashed their country AND provide safety for their girls and women. I think you know this.

Still doesnt answer my question for that though. What does protests in america, burning bras, and recruiting in schools have to do with girls in Kwanda getting raped or sold into slavery. I understand it would make the US aware of it, but we're in a war now, slimmed thin on finances, and we really arent all that reliable with relief. WHy not hope on a plane with Bono from U2 and get REAL stuff done.

You are sinking fast. There is simply NO comparison.

If your just throwing a little pop out at me there, without any real proof, just ignorantly dismissing it, I'm going to say that it is not I who am sinking, but you. I'm watching safely from shore.

If you havesomething CONSTRUCTIVE to say onwards about why I'm "sinking" feel free to add it in. Untill then, maybe wait to post attacks and comments like that when you actually have some evidence.

Bark alot about a dog being a cat, and tell people theyre sinking and foolish when they say its still a dog, its still a dog.

You are talking about peer pressure. I am talking about self-worth. The difference is plain to any honest thinking person. Boys who get teased by other boys still live in a world that caters to men and male desires.

Again, where is the self-esteem issues brought up upon? You offered no proof AGAIN that there was any distinction between the things girls go through and the boys go through.

That's a FOX newsflash. Here's a real one:

NEWSFLASH: Young girls are at much greater risk and at a much more personal level and to say otherwise shows a complete lack of understanding. EXAMPLE: The sex act for a young male lasts maybe five minutes. For a young girl, it can last for 18 years. Can you explain this fact away? You think the only difference is that her sex organs are on the inside? You need to take a closer look.

18 years for what, and orgasm, or the reason for sex (i.e. procreation) little confused about your statement. Any information? I can't explain just a line of text without anything to back it up so I know what your talking about.

Yes, her organs are on the inside, mine are on the inside. I breasts, technically, even mammary glands. They can develop if you have overactive Estergen hormone level.

Whats the difference? theres not. We're still just people.

YES I do think women are superior to men in the aspects which humanity needs right now. I see most men as tools and idiots. Is that a personal thing? Maybe. If so, it comes from working my whole life in corporations, with both men and women.

It sounds more like a brainwashed thing. Like Dr. Phil. "Yes Oprah: Women are smart, men are stupid. Danger. Will. Robertson."

I find women to be more reasonable, and more rational.

I find INTELLIGENT women reasonable and rational. But due to variations of IQ, just like men, not ALL women are intelligent, reasonable, or rational. Just look at Jerry Springer's show.

I find men to be spoiled by the ease with which they get good jobs and good pay.

Though I wont say for certain, because I havent even Seen a woman being payed less. Infact, at my job, all the female employees are making atleast 25 cents then me.

I find men to be totally ignorant with regard to women and this often because they do not listen to women. Like pepsi talking about how his wife asks him to hold the door open and he says he'd only do that if she was in a wheelchair. Christ!

Some people are just ignorant. But not everybody is. Don't generalize, because your just stereotyping then.

I worship the female. Simple as that. I also am not alone in this type of thinking because all occult sciences trace back to the kabbalah, which decribes clearly the elements of both males and females and the differences therein.
All this davinci code stuff will cause a greater understanding of the feminine aspect of humanity, and I think it's divine in its origins. There needs to be a balancing at the top of the pyramid of power, not just the bottom where you keep pointing.

I worship humanity. I worship the thought that were all equals, and we're all one machine, working together in this world.

[edit on 5-28-2006 by WolfofWar]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeepse [ I see my chief job as a male being as safeguarding females in general. ]

Have not responded to this thread, but I find this above statement, extremely chauvinistic and sexist. Why do you see your chief job, as safeguarding women?

Safe?- from whom?
Guarding?- what makes you think any of us wants a guardian?

Does it make you feel better as a man to feel that your are the only ones who are capable of providing protection?

Through reading all that you have posted, the above quote from you tells me exactly what you really think of women, that they are weak, small, incapable of making decisions on their own, and that without a man around to "safeguard them"
they will surely perish.

What century were you born in

Maybe it's just me who finds your term "safeguarding women" to fall along the same lines as being possessive.

Your true colors are showing.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by alphacenturi]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
Have not responded to this thread, but I find this above statement, extremely chauvinistic and sexist. Why do you see your chief job, as safeguarding women?

sexist? What does that mean exactly?

I am a man. I guess I must be a sexist because all I think about is sex.

Safe?- from whom?
Guarding?- what makes you think any of us wants a guardian?

Does it make you feel better as a man to feel that your are the only ones who are capable of providing protection?

No, it doesn't make me feel like anything. On a spiritual level, I feel like I am properly representing myself as a man, when I have as my chief goal in life, the protection or the defense of those person who are most at risk. Historically this group would be female.

How can one defend people who are dispersed and who may suffer brutality in very private enevironments? Well, since I'm just a regular guy with a job and obligations, all I can do is to try to deny ignorance on the subject via Internet. The demographic of ATS (look at the advertising material) is predominately male, American. The whole world knows America is totally backward regarding sexuality. Because of this, we create a certain sort of customer, who wants a certain type of product. Perhaps by my comments in this thread, I can act as a voice for those people whose voice cannot be heard. I'm not talking about the girls at the Las Vegas cathouse, I'm talking about the girls who get shut in the closet if they don't "work".

ASIDE: To solve the problem of men in slavery, or "global poverty" as a general problem, requires political action and so forth. I am not talkiing about politics. I am speaking of those women, who due to the fact that woman are still subjugated and abused, worldwide, are concealed from public view, in a way men are not. I imagine a world where there is no desire in people's hearts to make massively hurtful weapons nor to engage in psychopathic wars. Where men still have male pursuits (like ritualized sports as with Mayans or other praiseworthy testosterone-friendly pursuits) and females are free to either stay at home and nurture kids or to pursue their chosen goals be they intellectual, artistic or whatever. Also, these roles can be reversed without any second glances, in the future I see.

Through reading all that you have posted, the above quote from you tells me exactly what you really think of women, that they are weak, small, incapable of making decisions on their own, and that without a man around to "safeguard them"
they will surely perish.

What century were you born in

Interesting question. As I said before, I do believe in reincarnation and yeah, and I therefore must have been either male or female during previous centuries. I don't research it or contemplate it really, because I wouldn't feel any different anyway. But to answer you question according to what I feel in my soul and feel from the dream world, I lived in many different centuries. I am confortable in any temporal context, when I am dreaming. I feel like I have both killed and been killed by swords and guns. I can sometimes also feel a connection to a future where war has been set aside for lack of interest. I will not lost sight of that picture, tho' it becomes blurry at times.

As for your comments about seeing women as weak, I would say that you have formed a picture of me based on what has been posted here, which is not fair. No, I do not think that women need protecting in my daily life, though I ALWAYS held the door open for my wife (married for ten years) and also did I ALWAYS without fail unlock her car door and close that same door. ...This seems obvious to me, as in the city, you are sometimes in danger when near a corner or near an alley and what have you. It's instinctual and it is never seen as bad, by women, in my limited experience. I do not unlock the passenger door for my male friends, because yes, in my mind, men are more prepared to defend themselves.

But more importantly, if there is a disruption of civility (as with Katrina) women will be victimized at a greater percentage, than men. I have posted on ATS that I epxpect this to happen within my lifetime, for sure. Sometime in the future, I may have to actually act in some kind of heroic manner, if civility is ever threatened in my country.

Anyway, I have given you about 3% of the picture of peeps here (though I have posted much info on ATS) so please do some research before you make accusations.

Maybe it's just me who finds your term "safeguarding women" to fall along the same lines as being possessive.

Your true colors are showing.

I respect your right to say anything here in this forum. Please tell me this: What do you think should be done with the women who are an ever increasing black market product? Safeguarding them might be a good start, IMHO. If you don't like that word, perhaps you can suggest another?

How shall we solve the problem of women in slavery? Perhaps by educating the men of those wealthy white countries that serve as the major consumers of sex-product in the third world? I am fairly certain that it is not western females who are keeping women locked to bedposts and viewed as "product" to be sold. No, that would be the men.

If you can type as many words about that subject (safeguard/protecting the weakest members of society), as you have typed about me (some dude) then you will have earned my respect.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ding ding ding. We dont know!!!!! Women can be very vindicitive, if not more aggressive then males. Every see a woman and another woman fight? When its all, its all hair and nails and everything, and its not over till theyre both on the ground.

I've never fought like this. I've been attacked and I turned around and king hit the guy. At school a girl punched me and we had eachother in the headlock.. she ended up with a black eye. There was no scratching or hair pulling so I thought I'd just dispel that myth.

.. I did do the cleshe broadway stage slap to an ex after he accused me of asking his brother for a # though.
It was a measured response IMO.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

I've never fought like this. I've been attacked and I turned around and king hit the guy. At school a girl punched me and we had eachother in the headlock.. she ended up with a black eye. There was no scratching or hair pulling so I thought I'd just dispel that myth.

.. I did do the cleshe broadway stage slap to an ex after he accused me of asking his brother for a # though.
It was a measured response IMO.

Point isnt how they fight, its the fact that they do fight. Women fight, men fight, Humans fight. The point is that theres no proof that a woman would do a BETTER job defaultly at a position of power (i.e. president) then a man. They would be equal, and it would come down to the person and his/her personality.

People like peeps here are disillusioned by the thought that one group is better then another. We are all just people, none of us are sacred, non of us are better then eachother.

That is what scares me about Feminism. If we have people with the same viewpoint that smallpeeps has, that women are better then men, what kindof equality are you REALLY pushing for? Theres an agenda there, and its inequality.

To go back to a point I made 14 pages ago, which started as a simple comment, it was that there is a reason why feminists have been branded with the terms "femnazis" and its usually because of viewpoints like those above.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Point isnt how they fight, its the fact that they do fight. Women fight, men fight, Humans fight. The point is that theres no proof that a woman would do a BETTER job defaultly at a position of power (i.e. president) then a man. They would be equal, and it would come down to the person and his/her personality.

I agree.. however males [generally] are more prone to physical aggression simply because of testosterone. This sounds sexist I know but it's what testosterone influences. It's biological. Women when they are having power battles with eachother tend to use different tactics when proving themselves as the 'alpha' [makeup is war paint sometimes]. You should also note that I said I have been in fights to DEFEND myself. I'm petite so am seen as vulnerable.. thing is I'm oddly strong for my size so I've had several physical confrontations with men because I have rejected sexual advances and they've tried to 'put me in my place' by shoving or grabbing etc. so I've just 'reacted' and they've backed down. This may sound like I have an aggressive streak but my alternatives have been either getting beaten to a pulp or getting raped.. hopefully there is never a time where I am not able to escape.. regardless.. THERE ARE men who look for weak looking women to attack. They are EVERYWHERE so obviously there is still a need for our culture to respect women's rights. The only time I fought with a girl was once.. [in school] it's always been men picking on me.

That is what scares me about Feminism. If we have people with the same viewpoint that smallpeeps has, that women are better then men, what kindof equality are you REALLY pushing for? Theres an agenda there, and its inequality.

I do not think feminism poses this kind of risk.. even though I am a very self reliant woman I have been abused FOR being a woman and not all women are able to defend themselves.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ding ding ding. We dont know!!!!! Women can be very vindicitive, if not more aggressive then males. Every see a woman and another woman fight? When its all, its all hair and nails and everything,

Your views of women are sad and based on a few key moments in your life, apparently. A girl who bullied you, a girlfight you witnessed. This qualifies as evidence? Only in your mind. Be a man.

Just because men have run the world and caused alot of crap doesn't mean its "Mans" fault for all those atriocities any more then its ALL of Germanys fault, past, present, and future residents, for the holocaust.

The people who run the world cause the crap, so it's not "alot" of the crap, it's ALL of the crap. More females will equal more peace because my mom and your mom (and most moms) are not generally fans of war. It's a simple equation when one is honest.

Up until the suffrage/civil rights era, banks are run by men, and they pay politicians who are men, and they start wars run by generals who are men. This part is too hard for you?

Also, maybe you should look up The pharoahese of Egypt....you know...powerful woman...started many wars and conquered many people....Trojan Wars....Oh what was her name?

Monarchies do not count because a female monarch still has to operate by God's rules or she gets whacked. I am talking about the last 2000 years or so in the West, as I mentioned.

As for the trojan war, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish, but I may as well deny ignorance here:

en.wikipedia.org...

There remains no certain evidence that Homer's Troy ever existed, still less that any of the events of the Trojan War cycle ever took place. Many historians believe that the Homeric stories are a fusion of various stories of sieges and expeditions by the Greeks of the Bronze Age or Mycenean period, and do not describe actual events.

...and as I mentioned earlier (making your comment even more meaningless), Greece represents the last western power which had female gods and a balance inclusive of female energy, IMO.

Still doesnt answer my question for that though. What does protests in america, burning bras, and recruiting in schools have to do with girls in Kwanda getting raped or sold into slavery. I understand it would make the US aware of it, but we're in a war now, slimmed thin on finances, and we really arent all that reliable with relief. WHy not hope on a plane with Bono from U2 and get REAL stuff done.

Ah, I see you attended the deflect and misdirect school of debate. Nicely done! You'd like to discuss the following points with me?

US Power Over the UN
US Actions Toward the Third World
US (Male) Leaders Lying Their Way Into Wars Which Kill Millions of Women and Kids

...Pick any of these topics and I assure you I will educate you on them.

18 years for what, and orgasm, or the reason for sex (i.e. procreation) little confused about your statement. Any information? I can't explain just a line of text without anything to back it up so I know what your talking about.

Now WoW, I am CERTAIN this comment didn't need any explanation for people reading this thread. Why play stupid, again?

The point I made clearly, and which I will make clearer here, is that the very act which propogates the human race requires a greater investment from the female. She has been built with different circuitry, and physiology, and not just you simplistic "sex organs on the inside".. Really, you could not sound stupider, in your statement.

Did you know, that the commencement of a sexual relationship in a woman's life (assuming she hasn't had sex in a while) causes actual changes in her body? Her feet grow up to a quarter-size, her bones recieve more calcium, her very gait will be altered, her very facial structure will change subtly (eyebrows, nose), her spine will alter her center of gravity slightly, her breasts will change noticeably, etc. ALL OF THIS JUST FROM THE COMMENCEMENT OF SEX RELATIONS because her body is preparing itself for the committment and effort of what the sex act implies, for her.

So I have made my comment even more clear, and the crowd listening to us gets it just fine. What's your problem?

Are you really going to call yourself honest, when I haven't even DISCUSSED the idea of her actually having that baby and being stuck with it? Will you suggest, WoW, that politics and courts can correct for men who abandon a woman to raise a baby herself?

I worship humanity.

Oh and war, right? You worship that too, doncha? ...Oh wait, you don't like war, you just don't think men have created it. Oh wait, now I'm confused again. Can you clarify that part about how men don't create war?

If humans, which you claim to "worship", could address their concerns to you, WolfofWar, what would they ask you for if not a ceasing of warfare?

[edit on 29-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Your views of women are sad and based on a few key moments in your life, apparently. A girl who bullied you, a girlfight you witnessed. This qualifies as evidence? Only in your mind. Be a man.

Theres a difference between giving examples to present my point and basing "my views on a key moment in my life." Stop nitpicking.

The people who run the world cause the crap, so it's not "alot" of the crap, it's ALL of the crap. More females will equal more peace because my mom and your mom (and most moms) are not generally fans of war. It's a simple equation when one is honest.

but the mothers wont be running the world, those from the rich blood will. Snobby richies like Paris Hilton would be running the world. Can you honestly say the richies, no matter what gender, care about statistics? Thats all blue collar lives are in war, statistics. Doesnt matter whether the person in charge is male or female because at the end of the day the casualties in war are just numbers on a spreadsheet rounded up to the nearest interger.

Monarchies do not count because a female monarch still has to operate by God's rules or she gets whacked. I am talking about the last 2000 years or so in the West, as I mentioned.

So again, making stipulations to protect women from being in trouble, just like my example with the female bully. Just throw out the evidence that doesnt fit? okay.

As for the trojan war, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish, but I may as well deny ignorance here

Wikipedia articles disproove it? Read both sides of a story.

roy at the end of the Late Bronze Age. At present we do not know whether all or some of these conflicts were distilled in later memory into the "Trojan War" or whether among them there was an especially memorable, single "Trojan War." However, everything currently suggests that Homer should be taken seriously, that his story of a military conflict between Greeks and the inhabitants of Troy is based on a memory of historical events--whatever these may have been. I

Archealogy.org

...and as I mentioned earlier (making your comment even more meaningless), Greece represents the last western power which had female gods and a balance inclusive of female energy, IMO.

AGAIN making petty insults while brushing aside evidence.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Truth is, most women refuse to see their own flaws as well as men.

It is my belief that men and women CANNOT be equal.

You can have two vehicles, for example - a bull dozer and a back hoe. They both can have as much power as the other, but they cannot do everything that the other can do. When the back hoe wants to become a bull dozer, problems WILL arise.

I say let us switch places for a while. I'd love to cook, clean and care for my kids while my wife works, fixes the cars and all the other man-jobs. Why women want to be men, I will never know - with a world full of leaders, who will follow?

I am tired. I want to collect child support and allimony. I want to sit home and clean and cook and watch Oprah and Days of our Lives. Go ahead, take it all away from me girls - I want to wear a pretty dress and spend the girls money on pretty nails. Sounds really bad to be a woman without equal rights, don't it.

In all seriousness, what is the problem? If you let a woman fix ALL of the womens rights issues, it will be seen as unequal by men. If the same was done by a man for men, women would see it as unequal.

When do we stop this fight? NEVER!!! It will NEVER end until we have a war - men against women. Then when there are just men or women left, they'll find something else to fight about.

Humans - hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join