It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wellstone killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fearing Wellstone would be defeated due to the pro-American groundswell, the deomcrats off their leading liberal:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I wonder who they will find to replace him - since they feel it's never too late to call in a replacement, despite the law.

Though I am thrilled that taking back the Senate is looking better and better each day - thoughts and prayers and what not.
Would have been better to beat him at the booths.

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Most certainly, not the way to do it. He seemed to be a true believer of liberalism, not a power-hungry sneak.

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I guess I can count on the Radical Right Wing demagoguery being ratcheted up to levels unseen from now till No.5, huh?

Thomas - "fearing defeat due to pro-American groundswell" - what the!?!?! Calm down fella, step away from Foxnews, we'll get you three fingers of Jim Beam & you lay down & take it easy, OK?

Bob - Naw, those prayers& best wishes DO sound sincere, really.

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't have to listen to the news to think of something totally stupid and groundless; all I have to do is try to think like a knee-jerk liberal! It worked! I'm surprised you didn't chastise me for using liberal strategy without first obtaining a permit to do so from algore!

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wellstone was a radical left wing...

Something a centrist would even oppose

Sincere indeed, his daughter was on board.

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Centrist? I haven't understood this "centrist" thing. I prefer to stand on the documents that are the foundation of this country; the KJV 1611, Atricles of Confederation, Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I don't know how one would get more centered than that when dealing with this nation.

I am concerned that BT thinks I am not sincerely disheartened by the death of Wellstone and his family as well. It kind of reminds me of Dr. Stangelove, where the president is capable of being just as sorry as Demetri. I'll refrain from referring to that movie as there seems to be less and less people who have seen it or remember it.

join