It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I guess we all get to find out who our pals are come Monday. Illegals seem to think they are running America and I hope they get canned on May the second. To attack the very society that pays you 10 times what your own homeland ever would won't wash in America. Don't be fooled by this BS. Native Mexicans eat the same farm food that all evil Americans do. They also drive Lexus cars and live in very nice houses. There is a hispanic who lives on my block who hires a truckload of illegals to mow his lawn and he pays them 40 bucks. What a guy! I mow my own grass, so I guess illegals are doing things native Mexican Americans won't do eh? From Doctors to Lawyers it's all BS. They are no different than any Gringo. They shop where I shop and they live it up just like every other American. They act as if they long for that fake Hollywood portrayal of the cobbled street with the candles and Day of the Dead stuff, but why are they here then? To reclaim Wal-Mart? Give me a break. The funny thing is I grew up poor and my Mexican pals grew up rich with POOLS and such! Perhaps one day the 300,000,000 million Americans that supposedly don't do hard work ( because of their light skin tone ) will just stop paying taxes and shut down the county hospitals. Bush listens to small numbers of people who snuck in, yet could care less about the 300,000,000 who have had it with this goofy race-filled saga. That's cool, I can't wait until they inhabit his ranch like they have done with Ranchers in AZ. On that day I will laugh my butt off. Mexicans have pride and so do Americans. So why don't we quit this bullcrap DNC stunt week after week. Anyhow, if you go to a rally, don't forget to bring your Chinese made American flag! Ta!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
The funny thing is I grew up poor and my Mexican pals grew up rich with POOLS and such!

This explains a lot! I think I'm starting to understand you.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Apparently, the May Day marches/protests may not be all they are cracked up to be. I've heard that several major organizers are thinking about sitting this one out, because they are afraid of negative press and bad feelings that big demonstrations might cause.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
That post I put up explains me? How so? Please explain yourself better instead of jotting down summations and moving on.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Not your entire post Cellerdweller, just that one line. I'm not trying to pick on you or start another fight. It appears to me that you harbor resentment towards the Mexicans because you feel that they had a better life than you had. You stated that while you grew up poor, they had a better lifestyle.

Now if I'm wrong, I'll apologise for my hasty judgement. It has been my experience that those things that happen to us while we are growing up have a tremendous impact on how we view life as an adult.

I find it easier to answer someone's post if I can figure out where they are coming from.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I harbor resentment towards Mexicans? Take a good look at the tube on Monday and take a GOOD look at who harbors what. We were not poor white folks when I was growing up, just farmers. I have rich White pals and Mexican pals of all ranges and the farce sure as hell isn't taking place in my American town. Why? Because everybody is a Mexican for crying out load! You must live pretty far from the border or out of touch with whats going on because if nobody goes to work in my town who gives a crap? We'll show up the next day like idiots pretending we somehow effected some dopes in New Jersey I suppose. Bottom line: America didn't cut-off anybody and thats why there are 11 million big babies ( even overweight! ) marching about come Monday. It's you has hasn't grown up in a mixed society not me.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Howdy Again. Come on Cellerdweller stop picking on darkelf. We have met before havnt we and havnt I read before someone calling you a racist? I dnt think darkelf got it wrong. Now i understand why you were called so? I thought you were lazy, and ignorant and dumb too, but i dnt expect to see this?

Anyways, I dnt have anything to contribute here, but just thought reading it myself to believe your sentiments...."when you are travelling in the big old country which you call america, you dnt find any racism" This was a statment which you passed and here you at your original double standards best at work.

Oh yes, you can put me on the ignore list......
and i wont call you a coward

Apologies to drag darkelf in the post, but need to highlight Cellerdwellers real character, oh he doesnt have one.......

Google Away to find any definitions if you dnt understand any words. They have been put in a sentence to make sense for educated intellectuals from which obviously God Bless you, you are spared from, but if you dnt understand any statments post up a reply with a please infront and i am happy to help you comprehend. However i doubt it will sink it...

Rgds

K23

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge23
Cellerdweller,

Howdy Again. Come on Cellerdweller stop picking on darkelf. We have met before havnt we and havnt I read before someone calling you a racist? I dnt think darkelf got it wrong. Now i understand why you were called so? I thought you were lazy, and ignorant and dumb too, but i dnt expect to see this?

Kowledge
I'm not picking on Dark Elf and I don't think he needs your bad grammar and low IQ to help him defend himself. Let's get back to you and your racism for once eh? Considering you think I am a racist proves you are because you don't even know what color I am. You also NEVER will let anybody know which country you hail from because you know deep down inside that once I find out I will tear it to shreds. I actually do travel to every state ( unlike you ) and know far more than any of your links could supply. Being " LAZY " is hanging around this boardroom and taking part in hundreds of debates. That to me is lazy. I respond 1-2 times a day tops. You are here ALL day which means you have no life, are lazy and most of all : DUMB. Just click on your profile complete with the MASS of threads you spend all day thinking and there is the clear picture of how lonely you truely are. This place is your life, not mine. I would'nt duobt if you don't have a refrigerator right next to your 56k.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller

Originally posted by knowledge23
Cellerdweller,

Kowledge
I'm not picking on Dark Elf and I don't think he needs your bad grammar and low IQ to help him defend himself. Let's get back to you and your racism for once eh? Considering you think I am a racist proves you are because you don't even know what color I am. You also NEVER will let anybody know which country you hail from because you know deep down inside that once I find out I will tear it to shreds. I actually do travel to every state ( unlike you ) and know far more than any of your links could supply. Being " LAZY " is hanging around this boardroom and taking part in hundreds of debates. That to me is lazy. I respond 1-2 times a day tops. You are here ALL day which means you have no life, are lazy and most of all : DUMB. Just click on your profile complete with the MASS of threads you spend all day thinking and there is the clear picture of how lonely you truely are. This place is your life, not mine. I would'nt duobt if you don't have a refrigerator right next to your 56k.

Cellerdweller,

Now that shows that you are annoyed. Did you manage to make a mistake in the post? But hey I ll forgive you. You deserve all the forgiveness.

On the remark of my post, I just cant but appreciate that you have managed to use some thought in it. Do you need a panadol after thinking?

Is the reason for me putting these many post just that what you mentioned or could it be that I like to keep myself informed and like to share information? Please dnt think to hard if it hurts.

Let me refresh your useless memory. It was only you who mentioned that racism is everywhere and color is not the only one. So now the racism which your are talking about is colored? Is your color important to call you a racist? I dnt think so. The statments which you are making is towards an entire mexican community. Me not knowing your color is not important. That is never important. It is your thoughts and your statments do enough justice to make the judgement call.

Cellerdweller,

Can I suggest we take this to U2U rather than posts as I am sure there will be others who dnt know what we are talking about and i am sure they can live without this? Thoughts let me know.

Rgds
K23

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
knowledge23, why are you coming into this thread and personally attacking Cellerdweller? Those kind of comments don't belong here.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hey smuck get a life ok? If you think I or anybody around this joint needs to be forgiven but NUTJOB such as yourself get a life ok? You got that PAL? You are an idiotic loner jerko' and your vast amount of threads VALIDATE it. What's funny is nobody cares what you write, but you attack anyhow. Sure sign of a psycho stalker. Ever notice I don't come to you, but instead you come to me? Why is that I wonder?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Jsobecky,

The disagreement which we both have has been something which has been going on for awhile. I understand from where you come and no one would apprecite such a comment. However, I was not the first one to hit the first punch. It was Cellerdweller, who posted a note based on our conversations in a thread which had nothing but sarcasim. To avoid this drama, I have recommended U2U so that other members dnt get affected by our discussion.

Cellerdweller,

Now Now, lets not go to who goes to who. Your double standards is but put bluntly open infront of me. I was one who thought that it would be too harsh to judge you a racist, but I dnt think this is the case.

Oh, as usual 3rd time question. Should we discuss this via U2U.

Rgds

k23

new topics

top topics

join