It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Bin Laden Audio Now Posted on Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The full audio message has been posted to Islamist Web sites just on the heels of the clips released days ago. Bin Laden strongly denounces the depections of Mohammed in cartoons, which sparked discussion, controversy, and in some cases, riots, throughout the world. Bin Laden goes so far as to demand the turnover of those responsible for the images to Al Qaeda for trial.

www.cnn.com
(CNN) -- The complete version of Osama bin Laden's most recent audio message appeared Thursday on Islamist Web sites, four days after excerpts appeared on the Arabic language TV channel Al-Jazeera.

Al Qaeda's leader focused much of his almost 52-minute message on what he continually referred to as "a Zionist-crusader war on Islam," which he said was shown most explicitly by the Danish cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed.

Muslims consider it sacrilegious to produce a likeness of Mohammad, and the cartoons sparked violent protests throughout the Muslim world.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I don't know whether to laugh or puke when I hear his 'demands.' Apparently he thinks the cartoon was 'too serious' for an apology... yeah, the same guy that, by most reports, took credit for 9/11 and many other deadly attacks throughout the world. I guess he also thinks Al Qaeda's authority extends throughout the known universe?

Related News Links:
edition.cnn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Al-Jazeera airs another Bin Laden tape

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
thats how i feel too, but my feeling doesn't extend to just Al-Qaeda.
I am currently feeling negativity from all nations.
Shame on the world, and you know it too.

if you believe science, Human DNA has not changed in millions of years.
we are basically the same animalistic cannibals who used to kill 80,000 people at one time as an event described as a religious sacrifice(Aztecs).
we are these same people... but now were armed with technology.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

join