It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bearer of light...feedback pls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So with all the back and forth about if FMs are good or bad. What is the general consensus? I do see few that are absolute nutters thinking they rule the world but come on do you really think the "craft" has any real ritual? Like magic/satanic or other type rituals? If only a few do you think it exsists?

I have seen posts state that its only the higher ups and not within the blue lodge. Is the philosopical message not seeking truth or light? Is craft and its study not occultic? Than what what if the general consensus agrees it is than what ? It is a free world.

Now where does the power lay? What if the power is just the philospohical thought they partake that the general world does not? However what if all those years of philospohical debate on truth came to the end that there is no God beyond your own will or the like. No matter what view is right or wrong as far as God,Jesus,etc it doesn't seem any of them abuse it at least on a grand level. Nothing proven at least. I could see if they did some sort of black magic or occult practice that had some effect but I have yet to see any that would take that in their hands.

I don't know I am just curious if anyone that believes there is some form of dark element in the works what is it? There has to be a plot! We all have a plot!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good lord, please do some searches before you make a post. There are COUNTLESS posts asking the exact same thing.

new topics

join