It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'd seen the "Loose Change" video and I have to say it has made me look in a different light on this situation..According to this documentary, the FLIGHT 93 movie would have to be a fake. I would like to know after the people were supposly take off flight 93 in Ohio, where did they go? Has anyone tried to contact these people from flight 93? I mean real people got off the plane in this Loose Change video so they have to be some where... It is kinda of odd those that almost every plane in this tragedy on 9/11 has disingrated into nothing.. The two at the towers and the one that hit the Pentagon and the one that may or may not have crashed in Penn. By agreeing to the Loose Change video i would also have to agree that this country of ours we have a mass conspiracy..What motive would higher up's in the govt. have besides money that would be worth sacrificing the lives of so many Americans? Just an idea...

Bud

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Budman316
What motive would higher up's in the govt. have besides money that would be worth sacrificing the lives of so many Americans?

Power.

Check this out

Run a board search for this subject, you´ll find tons.....

new topics

join