It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran In Secret Talks With Washington!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.debka.com...

according to this report iran is in secret talks with washington over oil & nukes no doubt but will anything be accomplished ???

can you just imagine how intense the discussions are going?? i'm sure the U.S. is giving iran the last chance to overt a war...interesting to dee what happens the next few day's

a new moon is happening right now which would be a perfect time for the U.S. to strike...as one military man put it " WE OWN THE NIGHT "

[edit on 27-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've read the post and what I am seeing is this.

Monday, April 24, Iran’s president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said: “There is no need for US-Iranian talks.”

The next day, Iran’s powerful nuclear negotiator and head of its Supreme Security Council, Alil Larijani, said Tehran would suspend ties with the UN nuclear watchdog and speed up its atomic program if the UN Security Council imposed sanctions. Larijani also threatened to hit oil installations in two Central Asian states in reprisal for any American attack.

Finally, Wednesday, Iran’s supreme ruler, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, promised the Americans a blow of “double intensity” in response to a US attack on its nuclear installations.

Maybe I am missing the section of the article where this is stated, could you provide it please?

I have read over it twice now, but I am busy with work as well so maybe I keep skipping it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
sorry for the heading ... but that was the heading from the site i found this article on

still a very informative article apparently iran is garnering support from factions in iraq which is somewhat alarming this is getting to be quite a quagmire were in over there!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

According to DEBKA-Net-Weekly’s Washington sources, he got together with American officials on April 17. Rumors going around the US capital the next day about the arrival of a high-ranking Iranian official brought forth a statement by State Department spokesman Sean McCormack that no visa had been issued for Nahavandian. The spokesman also denied any meetings with US government representatives.

according to these rumors there have been talks!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well gee ..... aren't the Iranian head-honchos actually Jews anyway, like the wheelers and dealers who run Turkey and Saudi Arabia ?

Or aren't the sheepies supposed to realise that?

Maybe the sheepies actually aren't aware of it ?

Or maybe the sheepies just like having their chains jerked?

All this World Domination, Wars on Terra, WMD's, NWO etc. has more
shameless melodrama than Fiddler on the Roof --- or the Bold and the
Beautiful for that matter.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dont have time to search it out right this moment, but this post has been done before, maybe a few weeks ago. I think mehran did it.

This is just new news on the same story.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

Well gee ..... aren't the Iranian head-honchos actually Jews anyway, like the wheelers and dealers who run Turkey and Saudi Arabia ?

so your telling me that jews are actually in control of the major country's that are against israel??? have i missed something?? guess i'm a sheepie because that's the craziest thing i've ever heard show me some proof of that please.... enlighten my feeble mind pleeeease!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

I'd love to see a reliable source to back up that sweeping statement!!

top topics

join