It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop & posse bust up airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Rapper Snoop Dogg and his 30-man entourage decided to riot at the Heathrow airport after being refused entry into a first-class airport lounge.

Evening Standard

The men - mostly minders - apparently turned violent after being refused entry to a first-class lounge, smashing up a duty free shop, throwing bottles and attacking officers.

It took riot police over an hour to arrest the "20-stone men", who were then led out in handcuffs, with one shouting: "This is how it goes down in LA."

Witnesses believe the group, who were travelling from the US to South Africa, were refused entry to the British Airways lounge as only a few had first-class tickets. It is thought they became abusive towards staff and were turned away from their flight, running riot when police tried to guide them out of the airport.

Six men, including the 34-year-old American rapper, were arrested. A Heathrow worker, who took photos from his mobile phone, said: "There were all these huge, 20-stone men smashing up display cabinets and throwing people around. I saw Snoop Dogg on the ground, with four riot police trying to put him in handcuffs. His minders were throwing bottles at people.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I hope these guys are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If this had happened in "post 9-11 America" these guys would be thrown under the jail. Hopefully the same happens in the UK. The article even says they were denied eneter because most of them did not have first-class tickets, but how long till someone places the race card. It will be intesting to see if it gets played. If it had happen here in the USA, the issue of race would have been brought up immediately.

Will it play different since it happen in the UK. I have never been there so I am not really that informed about race relations there. Is race as much an issue in the UK as it is in the US? This will be an interesting story to keep an eye on.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

"I saw Snoop Dogg on the ground, with four riot police trying to put him in handcuffs."

Trying ? 4 cops trying] to cuff Snoop ? Snoop weighs like 90lbs with change in his pockets
lol

But yea, this is deplorable, they need to take that mess back on to LA. I think it's time he started acting his age, rapping at 34 ? put the mic dowwwwwn and step away from the illegal substances already dang

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If he were high, which I bet he was, that could have been why it took so many people to restrain him and his "posse." I've seen people on crystal meth who have needed up to eight police officers hold them down. Mainly it's because they just don't care and can't feel the pain.

Anyway, I hope they all get banned from the UK.

join