It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and the End Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
We are looking at the end. Go to the European Union and look and you will see a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, the Palestinians, and alot of others will sign it too. This new peace pact is called the European Neighborhood policy with a review at the 3 1/2 year mark! Here is what the Bible predicted
Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
This treaty gets signed January 2007, and all hell will cut loose on Earth June 2010 for 3 1/2 years. They have to do whatever it takes to get America to come under the Anti-Christ's rule who will be head of the E.U. The Bible is coming true before your eyes, laugh now, you won't later. hide a Bible somewhere because it will be outlawed. Only the people who recieve the mark of the beast or the number of his name 666 during this 7 year time frame are the ones doomed to hell for all eternity during this time.
Just so you know the European Union Senate goes by seat number, it just so happens that seat 666 is empty. The Bible states the anti-christ will not be revealed until we are taken out of the way as stated in II Thessalonians Chapter 2 verse 7. The spirit that is called Maitreya, Teacher has claimed thru his so called prophet William Creme that he has taken up residence in some individual in England. Go to; www.shareintl.org... At the appointed time he says he will show himself to the world on TV as Buddha to Buddhists, and what Christians think Christ looks like to them, or to sum it up what an individual thinks their God should look like to them. That appointed time will most likely be shortly after the Rapture. He will talk to them in their mind and no voice will be heard by them from him thru their TV set. This will be a powerful deception to those who remain. Javier Solana who is of the European Union holds 3 seats, one happens to be the military. He has set up what is called the European Neighborhood Policy, hold on to your hats on this one! This policy is a peace agreement that is for many nations and it starts January 1st, 2007 and it is for 7 YEARS, and get this it has a review at midpoint at 3 1/2 years! Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Also if we look at the book of Daniel where it talks of the Image of Gold, Silver, Brass, and Iron mixed with clay. The last empire, the revived Roman Empire is depicted by the iron and clay. Interestingly the Iron does not mix with clay but clings loosely to it. The 10 toes depict the ten primary European Nations in the EU which are Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, United Kingdom. The clay represents the other countries that have loosely committed themselves to the union. Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Satan definitely throws it right in the face of non-believers if you Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Here it shows a Eurodollar and the backside is incredible, and if it wasn’t for this site by a brother I wouldn’t know what the backside looked like because all other places only show the front! Here we have the Goddess Europa riding a Bull which in Greek mythology is really the God Zeus in disguise who in turn turns on Europa and rapes her. Now why would any country want that as their symbol on their money? Why? Because that is exactly what the anti-christ will do the False church that rides him during the tribulation he will turn on the whore and rape her with fire. Most likely it will be a nuclear weapon since it is turned to rubble in only an hour. Here in Revelation Chapter 17 Verse 16; And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and burn her with fire. Russia will invade Israel as in Ezekial ch. 38 and 39

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good post. I believe in end time prophecies but I'm not exactly sure how they'll be carried out. I've heard of Maitreya and I always thought he seemed like a good Antichrist candidate. Is there REALLY a seven year peace treaty to be signed in 2007?! If so do you have a link to it or anything?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Good post. I believe in end time prophecies but I'm not exactly sure how they'll be carried out. I've heard of Maitreya and I always thought he seemed like a good Antichrist candidate. Is there REALLY a seven year peace treaty to be signed in 2007?! If so do you have a link to it or anything?

This is a PDF file of the policy www.evenmore.co.uk...
This is the European Unions official website
europa-eu-un.org...
Proud Canadian God has made it clear we are not to worry about who the A.C. is ( I know I did for a long time, but when he shows up were not here anyway ) The Maitreya will embody whoever the A.C. is. Brother as a fellow Christian we are going home soon! Also I salute the Canadians when I went to Marine Land I could sense a different spirit and a good one at that about the Canadian people. Go to these sites you'll see what I am talking about.
Especialy the links at this site www.evenmore.co.uk...
God Bless You Come Lord Jesus

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
this is all wrong. God will not allow us to know who the antichrist is before it is time.
So move along here nothing interesting

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ya know what i find interesting is you know all the people that need a picture as proof or scientific reason. Easy targets?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
very few people will be able to identify the antichrist. his followers may include those prophecy watchers we see posting today on the internet.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It saddens me that people can accept the utter total tripe promulgated concerning so-called 'end-times'. Only two things will bring real end-times to mankind, a world war using nukes, or a natural catastrophe of extinction level.
If we were talking about the end-times of institutionalised religion, its dogma and doctrines, then I would certainly applaud, but while religion continues to poison the hearts and minds of men (by the manner of its interpretation), while it continues to be a cause for separation and isolation (by the manner of its use against other creeds), war and suffering will be the food of many, as it is today, as it has been in history.

In eight days time we reach 6th of the 6th, 06. How many religious kooks and crackpots will die of fright on that day? Many mothers-to-be are being counseled for the feeling of uncomfortableness they have about the auspicious date, fearing that 'Damian' might be born...give me a break! This is how insidious religion is!

End-times? Bring it on! At least we will all be equalised and suffer the same fate.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I made both Greek and Hebrew gematria calculators for anyone who gets a kick out of finding 666 (or 616)

www.numberman.net...

www.numberman.net...

If you don't have Flash 8.0 follow link and it will install in less then 30 seconds.

top topics

join