It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Observation on the American Convoy Bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I was gonna post this sooner but things have been a bit hectic recently. But anyway, an observation that I have made:

I first heard about the attack on the american convoy a few hours after it happened. I was watching ITN, and they told us that the convoy had been carrying CIA agents! But after a few hours, they had changed it to 'diplomatic and security staff'.

Interesting, yes?

Two questions:

1. Why did ITN say CIA and then change it? Were they told to?

2. If they were CIA, were they on a recruiting mission? Allow me to go into further detail: ITN later said the Diplomatic staff had been looking for potential scholars. Hmmm... a little odd!

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
I was gonna post this sooner but things have been a bit hectic recently. But anyway, an observation that I have made:

I first heard about the attack on the american convoy a few hours after it happened. I was watching ITN, and they told us that the convoy had been carrying CIA agents! But after a few hours, they had changed it to 'diplomatic and security staff'.

Interesting, yes?

Two questions:

1. Why did ITN say CIA and then change it? Were they told to?

2. If they were CIA, were they on a recruiting mission? Allow me to go into further detail: ITN later said the Diplomatic staff had been looking for potential scholars. Hmmm... a little odd!

Any thoughts?

They were security employees from Dyncorp. And yes, supposedly they were going in to recruit scholarship candidates. Maybe saying they were CIA was a slipup. Maybe it was just the confusion. If the CIA were gonna go into the Gaza strip, I'm sure they'd be a bit less obvious.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If the CIA were gonna go into the Gaza strip, I'm sure they'd be a bit less obvious.

I'm not so sure....maybe they're taking lessons from Shrub in subterfuge!

Dyncorp looks like a good cover to me...for training CIA hackers....

In April 1959, Roy Nutt and Fletcher Jones, both in their late 20s, formed Computer Sciences Corporation with $100 and a contract from Honeywell to develop a business-language compiler called FACT. Formerly with United Aircraft Corp., Nutt had developed the first widely accepted assembly program, called SAP, and had been a member of the small IBM team that had developed FORTRAN. Jones came from North American Aviation Corp., where he had managed a divisional computer center.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ITN change a story LOL - no I think it might have been a genuine mistake or error. I doubt ITN could be pursuaded to change a story without a major govt intervention. More likely they got it wrong and moved on.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's possible. Still it could've just as easily been security from Dyncorp. They may as well be the same thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The story I recieved was that at least one of the men killed was a former Navy Seal Intelligence officer. That was reported on news broadcasts. I havent heard much about the whole situation since. But I can only imagine that the US will use this as a way to become involved with the dismantling process of Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and Hamas.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
The story I recieved was that at least one of the men killed was a former Navy Seal Intelligence officer. That was reported on news broadcasts.

Can you find a source for that info?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's not uncommon for ex-military personnel to work for companies such as Dyncorp, as they provide security and security training.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The bombing is a CIA setup. Think. It was necessary to establish a permanent American military presence in the mideast. It was necessary to escalate the Isreal/Palestine conflict. It was necessary to use a "war on terror" moral imperative to justify extremeist foriegn policy and covert military actions.
Isreal makes no move without American approval. None. Ever. Think about Syria.
There are two obstacles standing between a competely united pro-western middle east, geographically speaking. Syria and Iran. Eliminating these countries provide a Isreali-American junta stretching from the border of Pakistan to the Mediterranean sea.
In order to have the American public duped into another war it will have to be under the auspices of terroristic attacks. It works rather well. Think of Bushie's prophetic words, "Bring it on". With all the spinning, writing and rewriting that happens for every statement he makes don't think for a minute that he didn't mean it.
The recent Iraq-attacks situation hasn't juiced the American public as expected. In fact its had the opposite effect. People grow tired of the war and its deaths. Perhaps they are to tired from working 50-60 hours a week to make ends meet.
A new angle is needed. What we need are terrorist attacks against Americans not related to Iraq. Horrendous attacks against American civilians with a clear link to Palestine, Iran or Syria. Its too early for Lebanon or Egypt...
Here's the problem. Contrary to the presented public image, Arab terrorist groups (at least the ones still operating) are not stupid. They have seen this coming for years and understand the real American/Isreali agenda. They have no intention of worsening the situation until they can regroup and establish support from Turkey. So in steps the CIA. Having flexed their power recently by exposing one of their own and sending a little paybcck to the Whitehouse for the "16 words" fiasco, they setup American civilians. Look at how fast muslim blame has already been established. Out of context video of muslims throwing rocks at "whitey" get played 'ad nauseum' on all obliging corporate-owned-media. Just like Sept 11th...notice the tactic??? Establish an emtional link before evidence has been collected then subtely squash the story as it unfolds. All that remains is another programmed-emotional-electric-shock to an American pyche already saturated by fear.
"My God", we're under attack in Isreal now, we will have no choice but to be drawn into more military conflicts there. I mean why not...we already have two fighting forces within reach and it we get to increase the military budget again. Watch for links to targets (countries)already established as "evil-doers". Its a win-win for all.

The television is lying to you, the politicians are lying to you. There is nothing wrong with you. You are all absolutely free.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
some interesting points. i have to admit that i am surprised that the US does not have a major military presence in gaza. certainly, the US regimes Right wing imperialists will use the whole war on terror BULLSHYTE to hype up the situation

new topics

top topics

join