It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If our fighters V.S alien crafts .. my theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There is a lot of craps that alien crafts could stop missiles or using kind of mind and the fighters disappear. THOSE ARE PIECE OF #s.
From different sources (books and websites), logical thinking, science and maths calualation. The reason why our missiles doesn't work against their craft is because their craft are protected by a electromagnetic shield (Science prove electromagnetic shield is a reality in the near-future). Even our current tech could prove that electromagnetic shield is possible. Those advance crafts of course had a better elctromagnetic shield that could reflect projectiles. Due to their propulsion, their crafts will produce a EMP or the EMP is use to protect their crafts from us (They must have protection before visiting our humble Earth, just like us bring a gun before going to the forest). The EMP will affect any missiles and the shield will reflect both missiles and bullets. That is why we think they are unable to be defeated. TAW-50 is a secret U.S space fighter. (Search google for TAW-50 and u will get lot of info) It is build from several reverse-engineering of crashed UFOs. It is antigravity and can fly up to the speed of mach 50. Powered by nuclear energy and all the weapons on board are the most advance that could wipe out another country in a few days.
Ways to defeat their EMP and shield.
Their shield can only reflect projectiles that touch their crafts. If we can explode a missiles just beside them, they will be affected. The shield also protect them from meteorites (how do u think they could come here without destroy by a asteroids or a flying space rock). EMP can be block, but I forgotten how.. search the net for more info. Missiles equip with EMP blocker can destroy those UFO too. Why UFO are so concern about this world developing nuclear weapons?? Nuclear weapons pose a direct threat to them. It is just like we throwing a small sun at their spaceship. (C'mon, they can't survive in their spaceship if they crash to the SUn). The TAW-50 could defeat even hundred F-22 raptor. The taw-50 is a reverse engineering of several UFO.. see the link? This is why our fighters couldn't outfight them plus they have shield and EMP. Our air defense is useless too because they are just too fast. Our radar is too slow to detect them, we detect them but our missiles had no time to lock them on. Even they can, just fly to space and come back.. to dislock.
This is my theory on how alien craft could defeat our terrestrials weapons. But if they invade, we gotta build better weapons suit to fight those ALIENS

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Fredng]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, if earth is invaded by an alien species, we're screwed anyway; but for the sake of it, we would probably fight back at first. And to fight back, we would employ special and/or modified weapons, like changing the proximity fuze on the AMRAAM to detonate further out to combat the EM shield and such.

But since you did not state how far you expect these shields to extend, that AAM probably would not be all that effective. Just extend the shield to 200-300 metres and you'd be just about safe from blast and shrapnel.

And the shields would already be out pretty far to combat the asteroids and whateveryoucallthem in space. It wold all be a tradeoff really.

But yeah, I think only nuclear warheads and non-projectile weapons are what would be needed.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
oh dear and I thought independence day is a harmless movie.

video.google.com...

Wouldn't joining them be more interessting?

[edit on 27-4-2006 by g210]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
First, We can hit those crafts if we explode our missiles just beside those crafts (Without touching the shield, as the shield will reflect whatever projectiles we shoot at them back to the source). The craft's armor will be very strong, so we need a lot of missiles to bring just one of them down. Second, they should be able to destroy us through space by nuking the entire planet call Earth flat. In Independance day, we can hit the fighters sent by the mother ship. But in real, the crafts send to destroy us will defeat even the best fighters we had except the secret planes Government hold in their hand. All this sources are from different websites, books and my own logical thinking.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Might be hard to hit something with a 'beam weapon capable of disabling missles' or a group of them 'forming a circle and then dissapearing' . If those are indeed their technologies, then there would be little use of our weapons subject to normal inertial requirements.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fredng
First, We can hit those crafts if we explode our missiles just beside those crafts

firstly you would need a missile that can follow their flight pattern and speed. We don't have that technologie. I dont know what books you read but probabily not the one with the ufo reports. Also it will be difficutl to hit something that isnt all the time that material like you think.
Don't think about ufo's as in the independence day movie.

but why do you want to attack or destroy someone that is not hostile to you?
Don't fight what you dont have to fight.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Exploding a missile next to the craft wouldn't do anything if they had control of their chields to that extent. Even now we use "primative" em shields to contain temperatures as high as a 500 million degrees kelvin. And if they could deflect a solid missile, then it can deflect a solid frag.

I think a directed chemical laser would do some damage, but who knows.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Okay, so I had to make a conclusion. I was only telling all of u, if theirs craft come into our skies. Our fighters will lose. I wasn't discussing how we can defeat them.

As watch_the_rocks had said their shield and EMP can extent a few km away. Maybe nuclear warhead could do the trick.(IF didn't touch the EMP) I not sure whether laser could burst through the shield but somewhere in the post .. hmm.. someone mention plasma can destroy their shield.
What I mean by the missiles exploding outside the shield. I am talking about the blast of the missiles. Current air to air explosive damage is small. So, if need to AFFECT (Not destroy, cause it is very diffcult) those crafts. We need a VERY HIGH explosive missiles.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Fredng]

new topics

top topics

join