It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels + CHP(California Highway Patrol) = Transporting Meth a breeze

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Through the grapevine I have heard that highway patrol in general and CHP more specifically are in cahoots with each other in the interest of making some extra cash off of transporting drugs mainly meth.

The story goes that the bikers don't get hastled by the highway patrol in return the CHP(or some members inside) get a kickback for "protecting the roads" for the bikers.

I have heard that the Hells Angels run organized crime throughout California like no other, any comments are welcomed.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The Hells ANgels are pretty much singularly respinsible for the meth craze,a dn transporting it. I'm not sure about the highway patrol part, but definitely, the HA are in up to their eyes.

DE

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The thing of it is,they have people working on the inside,I knew a lady who's fiance was on another large biker gang in area the have moles all over,so I think it's more of a tip off,they don't always ride their bikes and display their colors

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I understand if you are not wearing your colors you are much less likely to get pulled over. I had heard it was more then a tip off and that cops(HP) were getting paid off to make sure that the route was clear however Im not certain of my source, thanks for the insight OldTimer.

top topics

join