It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A day without a TAXPAYER?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I suppose the country that listens the most tends to get blamed the most by the very people who have snuck-in and could care less about those who have been waiting in line. Racism racism racism is all America get's called after the day is done. I hear illegals are doing jobs Americans don't want to do, yet I'm not hiring or exploiting people so just who is it? Dick Cheney in his Bat Cave? Where is this bullcrap saga taking place besides on some stupid ER TV show eh? Bring it on, show us the film! If they take the day off on May 1, 2006 do you think I give a crap? Is every other ethnic group in America eating those vegetables that the sweat of a hard worker has farmed or should we live in the land of pretend and act as if sinister Gringos are the EVIL DOERS? My whole town is Mexico so I suppose a whole bunch of people whose bosses are Native Mexican Americans will kind of what? WHAT?! To cap things off we now got legislators from Mexico City calling for the removal of GRINGOS from America! Now there is a good place to search for that word " RACISM ". Some of you have never even been to Mexico or the border states and you are clueless as a duck. The reason people come to America to work and NOT MEXICO to work is what? WHAT? Evil gringos providing jobs perhaps, as oppossed to MEXICO providing threats to their own citizens? The best part of America is this : At least we give a crap and hire for more MONEY than Mexico could ever try too coin up, and this is a fact that Mexico can't challenge....EVER. I never knew farming was so hard when I used too do it for free board, but then again I was raised not to sulk. You want to see real hard workers? Go to CHINA and watch kids make pants for David Lettermans " WORLD WIDE PANTS " company. No matter what race you are in America, have you seen how fat we all are during these sweaty marches? GRINGO, HISPANIC, BLACKS>>>> WE are some of the fattest spoiled blobbs on this globb. Enough with this RACIAL BS already.

new topics

join