It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard of Skulls & Bones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The last few months more and more books came out about a secret organisation named Skulls & Bones. George Bush is supposed to be in it...Alex Jones has a video of "The Bohemian Grove", where George Bush is also a part. Does anybody have some background info on that organisation?
Regards
SP

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Have you heard of Skulls & Bones?

Have you ever looked in the secret societies forum?

Sorry man, couldn't resist. There's tons of stuff on them in there.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
True...look in that forum, and you should find plenty of threads, with a quick use of the ATS search....
There are a few memebers who have delved really deeply into it...

Quite a few in government are members...including Gore, so in the last election, we were getting a Bonesman in regardless.... This is really getting into the whole Illuminati/Cabal conspiracy...so happy digging....

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkingPanther
The last few months more and more books came out about a secret organisation named Skulls & Bones. George Bush is supposed to be in it...Alex Jones has a video of "The Bohemian Grove", where George Bush is also a part. Does anybody have some background info on that organisation?
Regards
SP

Okay, I tell you.

In may 2003 I met Jim TUCKER from american free press who explained me what are the S&B.

Skulls and Bones are a campus club in Harvard, only composed with the american "Blue-Blood" (Rockfeller, Bush, Forbes...) like many student clubs in worldwide campus.

The skulls & bones have some introductions ritual where they drink alcohol, many take drugs and talk about their sexual fantasies together.

After what, they make the serment that they will always stay down with the skulls and bonbes and the ex-skulls and bones, in the active life, and that an ex-skulls and bones will never be in need of money...

After, you can imagine that the S&B probably have many common biznesses and traffic together.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Skulls and Bones are a campus club in Harvard, only composed with the american "Blue-Blood" (Rockfeller, Bush, Forbes...) like many student clubs in worldwide campus.

A kid's version of Freemasonry in other words... LOL

Well, you're right, but not completely right. You see scull and bones is an ancient masonic symbol which are only used by master masons high up in the system. If you go to an old grave yard you might find graves of master masons with scull and bones there. Don't know exactly what to make of it though. Gestapo/SS also used this symbol. And we all know about how pirates used it. Steve Jobs raised a flag with scull and bones when they closed up their production facility to make the first Apple computer (Lisa I think, but I don't remember). And you all remember "To be.... or not to be.... That's the question" which may indeed be a subliminal referance to secret societies at the time....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Almost right

They are based at Yale University in New Haven CT.
I'm only a 20 minute drive away....

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Deny ignorance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by MKULTRA]

top topics

join