It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster as a form of mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Interesting article based on the principal allegation, that incidents such a 9/11 can be manipulated or at worst orchestrated as form of submissive control.

War on terror is elite mind control

By Henry Makow

It is more effective to manage society by mind control than by physical coercion. The events of 9-11 and the "war on terror" mostly are exercises in mass brainwashing.

German psychiatrist Kurt Lewin, who became director of the elite-sponsored Tavistock Institute in 1932, developed the thinking behind 9-11. In the book "Mind Control World Control" (1997) Jim Keith writes:

"If terror can be induced on a widespread basis into a society, Lewin has stated, then society reverts to a tabula rasa, a blank slate, a situation where control can easily be instituted from an external point."

“Put another way: By the creation of controlled chaos, the populace can be brought to the point where it willingly submits to greater control. Lewin maintained that society must be driven into a state equivalent to an 'early childhood situation.' He termed this societal chaos 'fluidity.'"

Elite planners designed Sept. 11 for its shock value. In the aftermath, they were able to impose a security crackdown, a costly military build-up and a war in Afghanistan and Iraq on a stunned population.

Continued..

www.tehrantimes.com.../26/2006&Cat=2&Num=017

Chaos by design. An interesting notion and one I agree with. The further one runs towards help, the further one is actually running away from rational thought and into the hands of behavioral science; the so-called "War on Terror" being nothing more than a weapon itself - a weapon used against our own people.

The reader is left with the begging question: just who are our enemies and what is their ultimate objective? Only when we can fully understand and appreciate the intent, are we better able to counter and more importantly, enact fair and sustainable resolution for all but the despicably evil.

To a lot of people on this forum I am stating the obvious. To others I hope the article provides an interesting read before they switch on the evening news or read the local papers.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Ross Cross]

Mod Edit: Methods of ''Quoting'' – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Great find Ross.

I especially liked this bit:

By the creation of controlled chaos, the populace can be brought to the point where it willingly submits to greater control.

join