It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something black and fast...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
everytime as i am about to look another direction, i see this misty smoke like black thing, sort of wriggle very fast--i thought it was a big spider but i checked many times, turned everything up-side-down, there is nofing. its just a quick glance from the corner of my eyes. its there every time i dont pay attention to it but when i do i dont see it... weird, u can say that again.

i tried to clense the room my room by buying those scented candles and changing the ''fengshui'' by shifting a couple of things. doesnt seem to work. the bible book is in my room also btw.

theres also a heater in my room and its turned on. though my upper body is quite warm, my foot is feeling cold, just one of them, the other one is not warm nor cold but its getting colder...weird...

any idea what it might be.
and i just wanted to add this, No i am not drinking nor am i on any medication.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

[edit on 26-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sounds like it may be a shadow person.

tinwiki.org...

How many times do you think you have seen this thing?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
since i started using ats, nah im just kudding,,,
maybe a few days, 3+ times. but how do u explain the cold foot? hopefully its not a cold spot....

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Maybe your seeing 'Polly' .........my new polydactyl extra toed ninja kitty.....she is very black and fast........and who knows just how far she is roaming around

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Sounds like you've got a Class III Donovan Bailey manifestation.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sounds like a shadow animal, rather than a shadow person. I have heard just as many or more references to shadow animals than shadow people.

Your feet normally get colder than your upper body because the farther it is away from the heart, the harder it is to pump blood there. You may have poor circulation in one leg. But I wouldn't rule out a crazy shadow spider either

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Consider the possibility that you're suffering from an organic eye disease of some sort. My ophthalmologist tells me that seeing smoky or shadowy movements ("like curtains", to use his words) at the periphery of vision is a possible early symptom of retinal detachment. I don't mean to scare you, but I think you should definitely have this checked out. Any medics round here who could offer an opinion?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Consider the possibility that you're suffering from an organic eye disease of some sort. My ophthalmologist tells me that seeing smoky or shadowy movements ("like curtains", to use his words) at the periphery of vision is a possible early symptom of retinal detachment. I don't mean to scare you, but I think you should definitely have this checked out. Any medics round here who could offer an opinion?

u dont want to scared me...wat a joke...;p then u shouldnt have said possible early symptom of retinal detachment... im making an appointment right now with the local eye specailist...yikes i dont wanna lose me eyes....nooooooooo...im being over dramatic now, time to log off...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust most doctors who tell you that sort of thing...They're in it for the paycheck not there to help you. Also most of their knowledge comes from medical journal's that have been stripped of most truths regarding science anyway. Just listen to your heart and if you feel theres really something there, you may need an exorcism. Form a protective wall around you of light (in your mind) and use St. Germain's Violet Fire to transmute the "evil" (if thats what it really is). It will be afraid to come close to any kind of vibratory energy promoting goodness. Try that out and if you're not feeling better, make sure to meditate and further research this area. Hopefully I was of help.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101im making an appointment right now with the local eye specailist

That's a very good move. Most likely you have nothing to worry about, but it's worth knowing that for sure. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I wouldn't trust most doctors who tell you that sort of thing...They're in it for the paycheck not there to help you. Also most of their knowledge comes from medical journal's that have been stripped of most truths regarding science anyway. Just listen to your heart and if you feel theres really something there, you may need an exorcism. Form a protective wall around you of light (in your mind) and use St. Germain's Violet Fire to transmute the "evil" (if thats what it really is). It will be afraid to come close to any kind of vibratory energy promoting goodness. Try that out and if you're not feeling better, make sure to meditate and further research this area. Hopefully I was of help.

You know... I find that so funny. You go from "I don't trust doctors" to "use Germain's Violet Fire".

I don't mean to bash, I just find it an odd connection, and perhaps this is the first time I've voiced it, how some people trust amatuer prevention attempts over professional ones.

Why do I not intend to bash? Because you said try it out. Everything deserves a chance, and you even said "if it doesn't work, oh well, but it never hurts to try" - so I give you props for that.

Anyways, onto the actual topic at hand, I think you're seeing optical illusions. I get the same thing quite a bit, as do most people. You think you see something because your mind kinda puts it there.

It goes like this. Your eyes focus and concentrate on one thing (the thing in front of you). If you stare in one direction for awhile, then your eyes (being lazy) will stop transmitting information to the brain, because the brain will just fill in those spots with what it remembers is there.

Then, if something new is there at the periphirals, or if you have your concentration fixed away for quite awhile, your brain clicks in and realizes that it's not recieving new info. This, to your brain, means that it must be black. Meanwhile your eyes, being lazy, still haven't kicked in (since you haven't looked in that direction).

Eventually though this "black spot" grows, until you notice it. You then turn your head, expecting to see a small/big black thing, and then it seems to DART away from you!

Want a testable version of this? Go into a dark room and state into a corner. When I mean dark, I mean pretty dark. After awhile you'll notice a black spot appears to form RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! This is just your eye being lazy. The moment you start shifting your attention though, you'll start to see things again.

Or another example, look at tiles on the floor. Stare at them long enough and, so long as the pattern is continuous, you may find that the lines inbetween the tiles disappears. This is because your eyes have stopped sending information, and your brain is "filling in" the rest with what it remembers is there - which is the pattern.

Even better is the classic white strips and black squares, and the imaginary black dots that appear inbetween them! This is the same thing, except done to a much greater degree.

And so explains the wierdness of the black shapes in the corners of your eye!

Or you can go on thinking it's some sort of Poltergeist or Donothan Bailey (Yarcofin, that was HILARIOUS!).

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
first let me appologise for having nothing intelligent to had to this thread, but when i read this title, i had just been reading some balloney about "shape-shiffting aliens in the white house
"

so when i read the title of this thread i thought ... "it must have been Connie Rice" ...lol... sorry !

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Sounds like you've got a Class III Donovan Bailey manifestation.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Thats one of the funnyest things ive ever seen on ATS, if there wasnt a picture involved you would have made a me a good signature quote...

On more serious level, have you had your eyes checked at all? if there was nothing wrong with them than i would sugest that there is something following you...animal?? golem?? or simply your mind playin tricks on you from sleep deprivation or something.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Black And Fast

Which I'd like to own someday!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Sounds like you see things as a result of your eyeball not registrating what is actuallly there. For instance if I sqint I can see my own cells moving around in my eyeball, kind of like looking through a microscope at cells in high school/college (petrie (sp?0 dish) very cool nonetheless!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Besides being horribly inaccurate and insulting, this quote could be considered dangerous.

If you are seeing shadows or curtains, get to your doctor and have it checked. There are several things which could be causing it...and not just eye problems.

No Vibrating eggs, no violet fire, no exorcism.....try those things if you want after a medical condition has been ruled out.

Despite the claim that most Dr.'s are in it for the money, let me assure you that in my day to day dealings with Dr.'s I find that most of them are in it for the chance to improve a persons quality of life.

Get yourself checked out, then try the alternative stuff if you need to.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well the link to the "Shadow people" is a good place to start, but i gotta give you a warning before reading it, And i'm serious, Just reading some of the stuff on those threads is creepy as hell, To be honest prolly one of the most Creepy subjects that alot of people have contributed personal stories to, I personally don't believe in any bad mojo coming to you from just reading about it Just that if you go through All the threads on the subject, You'll realize how common and how bad some ecounters were for some people(well if they were true).

I personally have noticed a connection with seeing shadows moving and a lack of sleep. This one thing could fix your problem, Then maybe not, Sometimes driving home i've seen weird dark masses skipping from building to building, but this is prolly once in a blue moon.

Maybe you might thinking on investing on a nitelight

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Dat tends to happen to me sometimes. But I believe it's jus ur eyes messin wit ya.
If u read an encycaepedia about tha eyes & illusions. they'll have alot of xplanations for such things & tests u can try; as someone mentioned earlier.
Wen u look at somebody, not a nice person, someone who u feel weiry around & u see a demon lookin back at you for a split second, then holla back at me.
Dat # happened to me twice. Very disturbing indeed.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
quote : Maybe you might thinking on investing on a nitelight

i use candles...;p thats was the reason, i will buy a table lamp asap...hah no excorsism needed or doc needed...

[edit on 28-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

new topics

top topics

join