It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush's and Kennedy's made money off Nazi's and The Holocaust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's amazing what greed does to people. It appears that Joe Kennedy bought Nazi stocks from Prescott Bush. I didn't think there was anything that could tie these two families together, but apparently I was wrong. The world's money mongers must easily bump into each other at money monger events, so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. You have to wonder if the Bush's had or have any long pent up hate for the Kennedy's and if that may have motivated George Sr. to be involved with the Kennedy assassination.

Morally, George W. Bush is the polar opposite of his grandfather and great grandfather (the "W" stands for Walker) who caused such havoc in the world with their Nazi investments. One cannot blame "W" for what his grandfather did, anymore than one can blame Jack Kennedy because his father bought Nazi stocks. What most people do not know is that Joseph Kennedy bought his Nazi stocks from Prescott Bush. Every great family has its scandal. The Bush family's scandal is that they funded Hitler and profited from the Holocaust.

source: www.john-loftus.com...

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

join