It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Apache Longbow's just passed over my house; read it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I just saw 6 of those pass over my house, I live in Moore Oklahoma there is a Air Force base near by but I have never seen any military Helicopters fly threw this area or ever seen them flying anywhere. I tried to get my camera in time but the battery was dead, they were moving in formation to the East, there formation was a diagnol line like /, Im just curious about why they might be flying over. If anyone in OK knows anthing about it please let me know, im really curious... I think it might have something to do with Iran, are we getting ready for war??? I forgot to mention the altitude, I would say they were about 12 stories up If I had to guess im ni a two story house and If I stacked it on top of its self 6 times thatd be about right, I could here the Heli's clearly and see them perfectly from the ground and inside my house, they were flying East-South East, Tinker Air Force Base is NE of where I live...

[edit on 26-4-2006 by inspiringyouth]

[edit on 26-4-2006 by inspiringyouth]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In OK I'd venture to say Iran has nothing to do with it. Much more likely they're training, and for some reason decided to fly in an area they usually don't. Typicly, noone wants to train anywhere near a populated area, but they could have been transiting to/from their practice range.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Given that operational tempo is greatly stepped up right now I'd pass it off as simply a parallel increase in exercises. More exercises= travelling over more civilian areas.

Baphomet

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks Guys, but none of those seem good enough for me to lower suspicions, Oklahoma is having alot of strange activity lately, Im no a believer when it comes to chemtrails but lately Ive seen around 10-20 jets flying over everyday and they do have trails, the air activity seems to have at least doubled from last month. I don't know what it is but im worried, by the way I found out that the AFB near my house about 4 miles out doesn't station apaches from a military friend of mine, so I couldn't have been an exercise. I hope its nothing bad, but those heli's were low enough to shake my house and just about everyone else in the neigborhoods. Thanks for trying though...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Most likely just training and excercises we wouldve heard something on the news its impossible to wage another war without the media finding out.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You never know. It my be another war between the states. Delaware up in arms against New Jersey over border dispute back in January. See the storyhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They aren't going to fly a helicopter to Iran from the states. Probably just a training mission.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
inspiringyouth:

FWIW I just had about 15 Longbows fly over my house about 70 miles west of Atlanta Georgia, and like you, I had never seen that before. Made me think the same thing about Iran, but who knows?

What else is interesting about the incident in Georgia is that about four or five times a week for years now, three C-130's fly over my house in a North to South direction. Today, they followed the Longbows going West to East.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i saw what looked like 2 blackhawks passing over school a c ouple of days ago lol
but i live in montreal,canada

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i am in Vermont and i saw 2 very large and extremely loud helicopers flying low they were military a light brown color and looked like carying large bombs on its sides. but they were so loud i have seen lowflying f16s alot in this area and commercial airliners but nothing was as loud as these 2 heliocopers were. they look like they werecoming from west to east accross south central VT.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I doubt that it had anything to do with transporting Helis from the states to Iran I just think had something to do with our Defenses. Oviouslt if all these people in several different places are experiencing this something is up. No more Helis have flown over but, the sky is flled with aircraft lately, it wasnt and odd occurence to witness a jet fly by evey now and then but now its up to 4, 5, 6, even 7 a day and they always seem to be flying at extremely high altitudes, many commercial airliners which is no biggie there normal, but lately the increase in military aircraft in the area has be puzzled. I hope nothing is happening I really do, Oklahoma is the last place I'd expect to be attacked, but the what I will call Air Defenses are getting pretty extreme. I havn't had a chance to scan the skies at night but im sure they're flying around as I type.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
theres nothing wrong with that, while living in killeen tx which is right next to fort hood i routinely remember apaches flighting al hight of 100 feet or so, which is really low.

maybe ill make a post about it some time

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If I was in your place, instead of grabbing the camera, I would grab a Stinger anti-aircraft missile launcher and fire. Then I would use the trusty camera phone to photograph the wreck, lol

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
If I was in your place, instead of grabbing the camera, I would grab a Stinger anti-aircraft missile launcher and fire. Then I would use the trusty camera phone to photograph the wreck, lol
How is that related to the issue at hand its about a possible upcoming war not shooting down apache's.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What do the Apaches have to do with war?

And I was just joking.

PS: I'm not going to prepare for war if some military choppas flew over my house.
I would get my gun though, if they actually fired at my crib.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
well just look at the lates replies your stupid statemnts have gotten in the abrams weak spot thread. Dont make stupid statements they can hurt you. i love these smiley faces.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I noticed two go right over my house up towards edmond, a few months back...
(within 50-100 ft up, loud as hell)

I found out they were national guard training exercises...
probably yours as well...

that is the difference in post iraq war.
the National guard didn't used to bother with training with helicopters, or even training much at all...
but of course, now we are sending them to the front, so they have to get trained...

Probably explains most of the other stuff you have been seeing lately as well...

Did you see the stealth bomber take off a few weeks ago?
you can almost feel your head tingle as they charge those antigrav units up...

top topics

join