It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Add His Own Code to "Da Vinci" Ruling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Judge Peter Smith has added his own 'secret code' to his judgement in a copyright infringement case. Lawyers and conspiracy buffs across the globe are trying to decipher this code!

cbs4denver.com
(AP) LONDON The judge who presided at the "Da Vinci Code" copyright infringement trial has put a code of his own into his ruling, and he said Wednesday he would "probably" confirm it to the person who breaks it.

Since Judge Peter Smith delivered his ruling April 7, lawyers in London and New York began noticing odd italicizations in the 71-page document.

In the weeks afterward, would-be code-breakers got to work on deciphering Smith's code.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I don't recall seeing this on ATS, yet, so my apologies if it is already here. This is right up our alley! It would be pretty cool if someone here could 'solve' the code before the general public...

Some details of the code are available in the article, and the judge has said he would 'probably' confirm it when/if it is found and deciphered. As I follow up, I will try to find the documents online and will post a link.

Enjoy!

[edit on 4/26/2006 by cohiba]

[edit on 4/26/2006 by cohiba]

[edit on 26-4-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
From ATSNN Article posted after this thread:
Link Here

Originally posted by shots
What I did for those who are not familiar with or do not like working with PDF files you can view the whole document format-ed then cut and paste into Microsoft word where you can work on it on your own computer.

Smithy_Code in Court Ruling

www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk...

Right on to shots for finding the PDF document and getting this document on the web for all of us to check out. Good work, sir.

So, any ideas, yet?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Please discuss in existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank You

join