It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill forbids mandatory microchip implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wisconsin "says no" to the mandatory microchip implants. Once a strong supporter of the microchip implants, now the state of Wisconsin decides to ban the mandatory implants. Only if somebody consents then he/she can be implanted. This is the first state in USA that takes a decided step againts a "implanted Society".

www.twincities.com
MADISON, Wis. — Former Gov. Tommy Thompson was one of the first high-profile supporters of tiny microchips implanted in people's arms that would allow doctors to access medical information.

Now the state he used to lead is poised to become the first to ban governments and private businesses from forcing such implants on employees, privacy advocates say.

A proposal moving through the state Legislature would prohibit anyone from requiring people to have the tiny chips embedded in them or doing so without their knowledge. Violators would face fines of up to $10,000.

The plan authored by Rep. Marlin Schneider, D-Wisconsin Rapids, won approval in the Assembly last month. The state Senate is scheduled today to consider the measure, which would allow for the implants if the person gives consent.

Gov. Jim Doyle would sign the bill, a spokesman said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

That's a good news that comes from a state that ironically was the first one in US to promote the implanted chip and now the same state is against it.
Hopefully other states are going to follow Wisconsin's example and these 2500 people already implanted worldwide are going to remain the only ones.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Telos]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What is ATSNN becoming - Fox News

Wisconsin did not say No, at least not Yet. They made changes and it got sent back to the assembly.

The vote sends the bill back to the Assembly, which would have to approve the change before it could be sent to Governor Doyle.
www.wbay.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well this news is also at infowars.com. I don't think Alex Jones is becoming Fox news

Bill forbids mandatory microchip implants

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Implants on peoples by law is the most ridiculous thing that a government can do.

No only violates the peoples right to privacy but also it tag a human being as the property of somebody else.

I imagine that the bill will never make it or will probably end up in the supreme court.

Yes looks like the Mark of the beast is starting to make it's way into your body.

I wonder if people can deny the implant saying that is against religious believes.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Alex wrote it up the right way, his head line reads "Bill forbids mandatory microchip implants", it does not state "Wisconsin says no to the mandatory microchip implants." There is one big difference.

BTW I would not hold my breath, our local news just said the assembly may not approve the change

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well Shots if this sentence;

Now the state he used to lead is poised to become
the first to ban governments and private businesses from forcing
such implants on employees, privacy advocates say.

means YES then i'm wrong in my comment.
BTW Alex Jones didn't write anything. Just copy paste the whole article.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Now the state he used to lead is poised to become the first to ban governments and private businesses from forcing such implants on
employees, privacy advocates say.

Talos you are missing the point here, even that statement does not say they said no to manitory chipping. It clearly states they are poised to become the first.

Now rather then argue the point why not use your edit time left to change the intro to the way it should be. It is a good story but needs that one correction.

[edit on 4/26/2006 by shots]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Implants on peoples by law is the most ridiculous thing that a government can do.

I imagine that the bill will never make it or will probably end up in the supreme court.

Let's not make this into something it is not. Nobody is calling for "implants by law". Wisconsin is proposing that mandatory implants are illegal in that state. That's common sense, and a position that all states would take.

There are valid reasons for having voluntary implants, though, and I support them.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If I were there I would certainly support this bill. Voluntary implants are ok, but I am opposed to any implant if pressure is brought on anyone to volunteer for one, or if discrimination is shown in the workplace because someone did not volunteer, or if someone is denied employment because they won't volunteer to receive one, etc.

top topics

join