It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
For those who haven't seen this yet click on this link, grab a note pad and a pen, and watch:

video.google.com...

Click on this link to find out more about the Disclosure Project:

www.disclosureproject.org...

That national press club conference took place in 2001, four months before the 9/11 attacks. The NSA jammed their live internet video feed. All of the government/military witnesses are real and they are willing to testify before congress under oath. It is time for congressional UFO hearings. Call your reps today!

[edit on 26-4-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah i watched this not too long ago and by the end was a believer, i just don't get why something of this magnitude wasn't on the evening news everywhere and why it seems like not many people know or care, this is one of the most important things to go down in history if true yet everyone's attention was put elsewhere not long after.

What's being done about it today?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well the Disclosure Project is a non-profit organization. It took a lot of money to put on that press conference. The National Security Agency (NSA) jammed their live internet video feed, so it must be something they don't want to get out. The DP needs funding to do big things like this. They also need our help. By this I mean all of us in the UFO community write and call our reps and demand UFO hearings for their witnesses...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why does a press conference cost, why can't they just do it somewhere for free and call all the reporters and surely that once was (should be) enough to get attention, this is crazy to me how it has been years and not much has come from it, people should be protesting for this, they don't need money they need support of the public, sadly i know many are too ignorant to believe or at least give support for the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It costs money to put it on, pay for food ect for the witnesses. They get much more press doing something like that in D.C. than they would at some highschool gym in North Dakota.

Being non-profit is tuff if the funding isn't there. I think they have support, but not enough. People are interested in them but it's going to take more than that. We all should be writing/calling our reps. No one does that. I did though.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Excellent Video. Has alot of people with many expierences... had to refute all of these professionals. SHould be a must watch.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yep good to see this video get another airing. I am kinda impatient / dismayed though that they haven't actually done much in the way of actual disclosure in the wide world at large. This should be the biggest story of the century but in the wider scope of things, nothing's been happening.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324

Being non-profit is tuff if the funding isn't there. I think they have support, but not enough. People are interested in them but it's going to take more than that. We all should be writing/calling our reps. No one does that. I did though.

Dr. Greer claims Bill Colby (former CIA director) was in the midst of arranging large financial backing for the group before he was murdered.

As for the natl press club briefing, most of it was very believable.
The witnesses were very credible.
Except for Cliff Stone. The guy who says they've cataloged 57 species etc...
His testimony was by far the most outrageous.
I've looked around a little on google and he seems to be kind of a crackpot to me.
Claims aliens have been visiting him since childhood, lots of religious stuff...
Some evil aliens are trying to turn people away from Jesus....

I'd like to see the guy pass a polygraph test is all.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
One thing I have noticed about ATS and forums like these such as unexplained-mysteries is how they sensationalize abviously bogus made up UFO stories. And then debunk UFOs. I doubt anyone here has an "above top secret" clearance or knows what really goes on with our USAPs.
Your certainly wouldn't have the okay to tell the whole world.

As fas as Steven Greer. I think he is on to something. the problem is the mainstream media is big $$corporate$$ owened. The energy industry, oil industry, defense industry are very powerful. As you are seeing in the latest news headlines and the prices at the pump. These people like it or not own your ass. One sad thing about the Bush administartion is national security is abused for corruption. It's one reason they are so arragant.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think that a good amount of the people interviewed in the Disclosure Project are credible, though I won't say all. You can also add more recent disclosures to the list. Take the former Defense Minister of Canada as well as retired Colonel Phillip Corso and his book The Day After Roswell.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i think ive seen one of the things they say we have in the video...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

does anyone have an idea of what the project is called or if its US or from the UK at all? does the Uk even have a black ops program??

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
matthew what country are you in, i may be able to help...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Im from England mate, have you seen one?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've heard of these things before around England, often hovering close to the ground and usually near roads, not sure the reason behind it though.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Take the former Defense Minister of Canada as well as retired Colonel Phillip Corso and his book The Day After Roswell.

From the DP proj video, I think one of the really amazing witnesses was Danial Sheehan. He was the Harvard educated lawyer, who was a part of the Pentagon Papers case, and one of the main attorneys on the Iran-Contra affair. He was the head legal council to the natl jesuit society - basically someone who's been connected high up in govt for decades. He speaks about seeing photos of crashed UFOs in the basement of the Library of Congress. I think he was tasked by the Carter Admin to help write a report about UFOs and aliens.

The defense minister of Canada is also very credible. I saw him on cable news about 6-7 months ago talking about the weaponization of space and what a dangerous signal that will send alien visitors.

Corso's story is hard for me to buy. I asked someone earlier, because they said Don Phillips DP testimony backed up Corso's claims.
I don't doubt the govt has reverse engineered UFO tech.
I just don't think it went down the way Corso said.
I think Corso had some firsthand knowledge about the cover up due to his position and association with Gen. Trudeau, but his story exaggerated the role.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice reminder thread meshuggah1324

Also check out these two important related websites :

CSETI : The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence

SEAS : Space Energy Access Systems

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There were some fascinating witnesses. I had forgotten there was supposed to be an alien base on the far side of the moon, and it was great to hear one of the witnesses describe the structures he saw in the photograph. I need to watch it again, in fact.

The only thing I DIDN'T like was the cretinous actor who opened the whole thing up. Was there ANY need for that? I mean, the guy couldn't even quote Shakespeare correctly fcol. Steven Greer should just have got up and kicked off proceedings himself and done without the dodgy thesp.

Forgot to say that I remember the run-up to this in 2001. I'd seen the website and been intrigued and then, on the big day.... no press coverage. I found one or two pieces about the event but they ruthlessly debunked and downplayed it - "usual suspects", blah blah "nothing to see here" etc.

I'm really glad to have seen this video as the press might have been talking about a completely different event. Who would have guessed, eh?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Disclosure Project Witness testimony DVD

Witness testimony DVD part 1

Witness testimony DVD part 2

And the New Press Confrence 2006;

Press Conference 2006

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

top topics

join