It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Color is Allah to Muslims?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'm not wrong or sorry...
Stop avoiding my question and answer it outright...
Do YOU believe Yeshua is Allah?
Why keep trying to involve other people or other faiths?
Are you trying to say Muslims are Christians?

edit on 6-6-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I'm not wrong or sorry...
Stop avoiding my question and answer it outright...
Do YOU believe Yeshua is Allah?
Why keep trying to involve other people or other faiths?
Are you trying to say Muslims are Christians?

You've got pretty bad reading comprehension.
1. Yes, you were incredibly wrong about why we pray while facing the Kaaba. And you were incredibly wrong with the first thing I responded to from you (HERE) when you claimed "Islam and Christianity are as equally opposed to one another as Yahweh and Allah are... ".

2. LOL There you go again. Whining because someone won't follow your orders.

3. I pointed out in our very first exchange that Muslims believe the Prophet Jesus is a man and a prophet. Clearly he's not God. Other Abrahamic faiths such as Jews, Sabians, Hanif, Samaritans, and even many Christians don't believe he's God, either.

4. Because this part of the exchange was because you acted like you could speak for Islam. I pointed out actual passages from the Qur'an that showed Islam's positive view of God-following Christians who believe in the last day and who do good deeds. I pointed out that from Islam's perspective, we are indeed compatible with Christians who fit that criteria, even if Christians and people from Christian backgrounds don't accept that. I also pointed out Qur'anic passages that outright state that we believe what was revealed to numerous other famous prophets.

But you couldn't handle that, threw a fit, and then have continued to ask an obvious question, all while ignoring the fact that you fit in the category of "Christians and people from Christian backgrounds who don't accept" what I've already said. In other words, either you have a problem w/reading comprehension or with the ability to grasp what others tell you. And to add to that, your obvious question that's meant to "prove" that Islam isn't compatible with Christianity would also disqualify many Christians, which proves how asinine the question is in relation to the topic.

5. Of course not. I'm not even sure where you got that idea.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh I understand the replying. My own spiritual path has a term in irish an fhírinne a insint (the truth against the world, or tell the truth no matter what) that some hold dear. Its why I post here. After all deny ignorance, even if its not popular.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join