Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Proof that the media and Gov. lie 24/7

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is a big brou-ha-ha brewing right now because a S.C. congressman doesn't want the flight 93 memorial land bought with Government money.

Here is a little first hand account [ how often do you get one of them?] of a story you may find verrrrrry interesting.

When they announced that they wanted to build a flight 93 memorial, an ATS member was the very first one to submit a fantastic, wonderfully fantastic memorial design to the Somerset county memorial planners. this ATS member is a enemy of the local congressman murtha. When murtha saw the design, he knew his enemies design would be selected. It wouldn't even be a contest!
So he had the powers that be hold a worldwide contest in the hope that someone in the world could create a better design. Did not happen! So murtha knew that the memorial designed by his enemy would be chosen. So murtha went to work behind the scenes. He withdrew 3 million dollars from the committee that he got them to buy land. Then he had a memorial designed for flight 93 in D.C.

murthas enemy reformatted his design to fit committee specs and submitted it again. When the judges went thru the design displays to view the design entries, this design was taken out of the room and hid from the judges. After they left the design was put back in the room. A newspaper publisher was following the judges with the expressed intent on looking at their faces when they saw the design.

Because this design was never seen by the judges, it didn't win.
A national retail giant was going to sell the memorial lamps in stores to raise money for the memorial.

Now the committee is having trouble raising funds. The design that was hidden from the committte would have raised enough money ten times over.

WOULD YOU ALL LIKE TO LOOK AT THE DESIGN?

NOW THINK OF THIS PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK THE MEDIA REPORTS THE TRUTH TO YOU, YOU CAN HAVE PROOF THEY DON'T.

With flight 93 back in the news because of the movie, you would think this story relevant. Here is the link. the design in question is #01-18

flight93memorialproject.org

The design chosen was by a friend of murthas. it had many islamic overtones.
murtha convert3ed to islam during the russian.afghan war when he was funneling money to osama and the muj. murtha and wilson and schnabel are longtime friends of osama and co creators of al qaeda.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by shot messenger]
mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 26-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
1-18 design was stupid.

But having a memorial for a fake plan crash is stupider yet

Is stupider a word?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mog_of_Eligius
1-18 design was stupid.

But having a memorial for a fake plan crash is stupider yet

Is stupider a word?

more stupid would be the proper way of saying it.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Gee you joined just to say that? Nice to know that you suckers are still snooping.

I guess i can count on you to be a nemisis or something now Mog.

You punks sit there and spread your government propaganda while the people try to cut thru all your bull#. Maybe you ought to just go suck the directors dick.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger

Gee you joined just to say that? Nice to know that you suckers are still snooping.

I guess i can count on you to be a nemisis or something now Mog.

You punks sit there and spread your government propaganda while the people try to cut thru all your bull#. Maybe you ought to just go suck the directors dick.

What on earth are you talking about. I said it was a fake plane crash. FAKE PLANE CRASH. We are building a memorial for a FAKE PLANE CRASH.

Isnt that stupid to you?

Nemisis??? or Terrorist???

Are you guys going to call me again with some lame wrong number schtik?

Oh and the design was not the best design in my opinion.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow that guy won't be around long.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2006 by Mog_of_Eligius]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi Shot , I know know one knows about you and you may have to tell them about yourself as in maybe a u2 to them. I understand from your information in other posts that murtha is stealing the glorly and it has you as mad as you can get. I also understand that those suitcases may have something to do with this as well. And if that is the case then you have no chance of winning or does anyone else. My friend take a chill pill and re-think your thoughts and be a professional I know you are. Many Blessings.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just a reminder to please keep things civil, folks. Attack arguments and not people.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't know what kind of world these people live in who are shocked and amazed that the media and the government play fast and loose with the truth. I think I learned in kindergarten that people lie, probably earlier. Everybody, including me, lies pretty much all the time. Why or how would I somehow think that the media and the government would be any different?

This isn't news. News is "man bites dog." Sheesh.

new topics

top topics

join