It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays, Greens and Humans In Between!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Anybody know how one goes about recognizing one from another, or better yet, what the whole kafuffle regarding the lines that separate each in their respective kinds? Who's who and what is the agenda?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
the gray is gray, the greens are the lizards who are huge, and humans are plain stupid...

The agenda probably is not a nice thing if there is something like an alien around. If they would have a nice agenda they would have come forward already with it.

i have read up with thousants of chanellings around the world from "aliens" kinda say all the same thing ..we are comming prepare to become the most beautifull spiritual lighbeing blablabladibla etc... sounds to me more like a big prepping of people to accept the new dominator as something positive. i dont believe that. if you read between the lines of those supposed channelings there is always a feeling of arrogance and belittleling ( excuze my spelling) that creeps up my shoulders.

could be anything but it is not a good and loving one.

Spot

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I believe this is the hiearchy:

The greys are fond of our gray matter. The lizards/reptilians prefer to eat us whole. The humanoids are half alien/half human.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've heard the reptiles like us best with garlic butter and a thin slice of tomato.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
These creatures may exist, but to place any known agenda on them is far too much guesswork for me to even attempt. I don't go with the David Icke/Dulce Papers crowd regarding any kind of takeover conspiracy.

The people that "should" be trusted regarding this stuff make little to no mention of hostility or a nefarious nature of the beings visiting this planet. From astronauts, military personnell, and others I only hear of these things as placid and observant, but at times being bit too intrusively inquisitive. There might be some danger to these beings, such as whatever is lying low down in Antarctica, but there is not much to go by regarding those stories.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If aliens exist in the first place, I think that all of these different so-called species are just flubs in what people remember. I doubt that we would have all of these genetic experiements flying around in highly evolved craft.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To exist in any kind of physical form requires consumption of some kind period.

Figure out the rest for yourselves.

top topics

join