It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice for Spiritual Paranoia Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It would appear that many people in the town I live have succumb to some sort of spiritual paranoia. I say spiritual because
it is not derivative of any particular faith or dogma, however, every single type of fear-based mongering is rampant here from Icke's
reptilian takeover to the return of God, Christ and whatever other kinds of things Enochian one can conjure up. Does anyone have anything to help put a guy at ease in a time of such propagated power, hate and fear? Peace!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sure...

Until "it" happens (whatever "it" is...) there is little you can do but wait for it...so at least enjoy yourself for the time being, huh?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Get a crop duster, fill its tanks with prozac or zoloft (your choice) and drop a few loads on the city. That'll calm them down.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hehe, anybody know where I can get a crop duster's payload in pharmaceuticals? Dose 'em all I say!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, post 9-11...that request could raise a few fed eyebrows...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Feds? What are they? At this point the only freedom at all is found in one's own mind, but I gotta tell ya, it's a mess in there too. Lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
humans are stupid. They cant grasp the humungesness of god or even an alien comming to earth. tell em that and they have nothing to fear.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They just need some starbucks.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
is one of the two basic human emotions. The other is love. Those who live in fear are actually denying the father that exists within each. They are listening to others instead of God who talks to them daily from within. They aren't listening.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
fear is the one and only karmic wheel we need to overcome. from fear all problems rise. The father/mother gave this as a gift to experience itsself. if there would not be any fear left, the world realy would sees to excist.. there is your answer luc, tell em that and thell calm down.. or get afraid never to let go of fear...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
People have a tendency to personalize events a good example of this is "wishing upon a falling star" ect...

Lucifer would sugest that the best thing you can do for yourself and others is not to become a part of the problem, in other words lead by example.

If someone approaches you with that kind of rhetoric respond with examples of what is right about the world.

It�s not a matter of dismissing what they are saying but rather to first listen carefully and intently. Then sugest they could be correct, but that life is a miracle and it�s important to remember that. From there go into alternatives to what they are presenting (again sounding like you are dismissing what they are
thinking is not going to help).

See if that helps.

Actually heelstone if you�re going to use a crop duster Elavil would probable work better.

I am just kidding you know

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Does anyone have anything to help put a guy at ease in a time of such propagated power, hate and fear?

Education!

I'm serious when I suggest this. If you think these are horrible times, you haven't really studied what life was like back in the Dark Ages or other troubled times. If you think child abuse is bad now, you haven't been reading about children being sold (by parents) to whorehouses and factories and slavemasters ... things that went on regularly throughout our pre-modern (pre 1900's) history. If you think we're controlled by cabals, you really haven't read much on life under the de Medicis.

The cure is to start reading some of the old textbooks (not some of the new fluffy stuff ... and stay away from web nonsense.) Authors have to rigorously prove stuff if they get published by a major publishing house... they can't just make material up and have it printed as nonfiction.

Start reading about history and civilization. You'll see how much better things are now than they were back in the Good Old Days.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
what the hell do they put in the water in your town?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Turn it off.

On second thought, don't. I need as much resistance as possible.

How 'bout this. Everyone is at a different level in their learning curve. There is obviously a lot of crap being fed to the human consciousness so there's going to be all manner of responses coming from the population. It's their free-will to feel/think/respond however they wish. They just don't realize it yet. Give when asked otherwise stay out of the way and let em learn. Just my thoughts at the moment. Take as a quark.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Change is not necessarily a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well Lucifer, what you and those people need to do is, realize that most of that stuff is made up. Delusions of an extremely parinoid mind looking for someone else to blame or, ficticious tales created to keep you in line. There are no lizard men! Christ isn't coming back and, he wasn't the son of God! No one is out to get you and, the sky is not falling. Just calm down and get real, that's all you gotta do.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
and if they cant tell their left from their right pray for em'...
as well the truth never hurt anybody but the devil...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I get worried, too, but I have to realize that every so often people go through these "changes" of awareness. The people who are becoming aware (like me) are going to leave the "unaware" behind in some way. Hopefully, they will catch up. (The ETs are watching this planet to see what happens.)
I am a ET walk-in so I KNOW that the soul doesn't die. I am also a genetic experiment and an abductee. I have a "lot on my plate".

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
with no qualms about it is not in the equation...
the battle is within but it is the good fight, stick it out and have faith in yourselves...

new topics

top topics

join