It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were Dictator...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The man has vision. Some would say delusions. Either way he's the worst president since the one before last. Wait a minute, this is starting to sound like a oligarchy.

=====

"You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier." Describing what it's like to be governor of Texas.
(Governing Magazine 7/98)

-- From Paul Begala's "Is Our Children Learning?"

"I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator," Bush joked.

-- CNN.com, December 18, 2000

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it, " [Bush] said.

-- Business Week, July 30, 2001

Link

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
thats funny. Limited IQ and a very limited phrase and joke vocabulary.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm kind of wondering if Bush really thinks that those "NWO Powers" behind him now will ever let him *really* become a dictator for the US?...

Is he really stupid enough to fall for a blatant lie designed to fool him into thinking he could actually pull it off without still being under their thumb?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
the flesh ultimately dies and lets see how many will stand up to the values of righteousness and respect for all life and all of creation before the coming of things greater that the thought of man...
and im not talking about no alien rapture either...
but really though why not test the love in a persons heart or will in their soul to do right than to make them believe they are alone and that they are against infinite odds, when really infinite odds are with them...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Is he really stupid enough

Whoa! I think you just answered your own question!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Annother slam the republicans thread.

Whooee!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Nah, this is really more of a "Bush is an idiot" thread. Regardless of party, you have to admit...he isn't the brightest bulb in the box....

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...he isn't the brightest bulb in the box....

His filament was never connected, even though the vacumm was properly inserted inside...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"dictators are #ing cool" Seth Putnam

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well I am new to this, and I know this doesn't fit the theard completely....If I were dictator of the US, this is what I'd do.....

1) Get rid of all illegal immagrants and restrict the number of people coming into this country legally.
2) Tell the UN to take a flying leap, and kick them out. (They aren't helping us...get rid of them.)
3) Make this country self-sufficient...tell all the tree-huggers and whinning liberals to F.O. (You don't like it here...LEAVE!!!!!!!!)
4) Pull the majority of our troops back and have them watch our borders. (The rest of the world doesn't seem to want us...LET THEM TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN PROBLEMS!!)
5) Get rid of all the CAREER POLICIANS...and get back to WE THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
6) Let most decisions be made by the State and Local Govt.
7) THROW AFFIRMATIVE ACTION OUT THE WINDOW...(Iknow i'll get heat on this but, Let the strong survive...AMERICANS are all EQUAL, No one deserves special treatment...as the Army used to say...BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE!!!)
8) RE-INTRODUCE THE CODE OF MORALITY AND ETHICS TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. (No one owes you!!!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF!!)
9) Get rid of as many SOCIAL PROGRAMS as possible...I'm willing to help someone in HARD TIMES, but they have to be willing to HELP THEMSELVES FIRST!!!! NO HANDOUTS!
Right now I'm to tired to think of any more!!! Please feel free to add to, agree, or denounce these ideas!
IT'S TIME TO LET THE PEOPLE BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
to be the dictator & he's filling the bill as was designed by the NWO & GOP wonks had wanted and hoped for!!!

Since the last self-imposed dictator was Mussollini, maybe we should take the same tack the the Italians did when he was tossed out; depose him,
chop off his head and hang it on the whitehouse fence for all the NWO wonks to realize that the people of the USA will not stand for such things in this, the greatest democracy on earth!!!

While we're chopping off heads make sure that Cheney and Rumsfeld are next in line behind shrub!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
if i were dictator id have the lefty killed off, make left ism illegal and the give the country back to the people dont know if that would work though, id probally get shot by some lefty

[Edited on 11-3-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
"3) Make this country self-sufficient...tell all the tree-huggers and whinning liberals to F.O. (You don't like it here...LEAVE!!!!!!!!) "
-followed up by,
"and get back to WE THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE"
-followed up by,
"IT'S TIME TO LET THE PEOPLE BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow. Let me pause for a second......wow.....
The immensly constrained dualistic thought process demonstrated here is staggering! Who said that America is falling behind the rest of the world in educated highschool graduates? I can point to this man and his finely honed intellect as a shining beacon of intellectual prowess. It is truely a mind steeped in subtlety that can encompass so many oppossing statements in one paragraph, yet appear to remain oblivious to them all.
This 'character' is a gem of an addition to this intellectual-think-tank-forum and I for one am glad he's here!

Everything is permissable

top topics

join