It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plague-Infested Mice, Anthrax Missing From N.J. Labs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.standeyo.com...

according to this missing anthrax and plague infested rats are missing even more scary terrorist potential events unfolding...it's like there is a shady guy hanging around your house doing things but you can never actually see the guy!!

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Oh great, they lost two vials of anthrax, and a few bubonic plague infected mice have gone missing. Goes a long way to reassure me of how governments are taking security more seriously.

Also, 16,500 individuals have secured licences to possess deadly bio-agents in the U.S. alone. That makes me feel comfortable in bed at night.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Oh great, they lost two vials of anthrax, and a few bubonic plague infected mice have gone missing. Goes a long way to reassure me of how governments are taking security more seriously.

Also, 16,500 individuals have secured licences to possess deadly bio-agents in the U.S. alone. That makes me feel comfortable in bed at night.

this is just one isolated incident but note worthy because of all the terrorist threats that are coming out of the middle-east the last few day's

join