It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO troubles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As a child I got into a ride, a huge orange object, it literally looked like an orange! I asked my mum as an adult if she remembered it and she claims she does not know what I am talking about. I was very confused about this as I remember it clearly.

I was chatting to a friend a man in his 50's who 3 years ago told me he saw a UFO. I was ALARMED when he described a giant orange in the sky. I FREAKED out because it happened in the late 70's when I was about 4 or 5.

I got in and it was just white with a seat round the perimeter. A lady tried to make me feel relaxed and about 4 other children where on what I thought was an innocent children’s ride. I remember the object moving for a while and everyone was silent and a bit scared. I have a memory block after this but I was relived to be returned to my mum at the end!!

I can't help thinking was this just a co-incidence or had i been abducted?

There is more:

As an adult 1993 a UFO appeared above my head, it was 60ft off the ground. I was camping in an old Abbey. I didn't hear it approaching, like I say it just APPEARED out of nowhere. The whole Abbey lit up like a football arena. The craft was diamond shaped with tiny red lights in the middle in a cross shape and four flood lights on each corner of the diamond shaped object. It hovered above silently for a few minuets watching me and my boyfriend at the time. I was so sxxt scared I thought I was going to pass out! It flew over the mountain slowly and then shot off faster than the speed of light that no human could sustain that speed!
Other witnesses saw it too and we all stared at one another dumbstruck, we all knew just by looking at each other we had ALL seen it.

Last week I heard a jet plane flying around my home at 9.30 at night. This is not allowed in a residential area. I was reading and I began to get annoyed as I couldn't concentrate. I thought it was just passing by but it wasn't. Other's in my town and nearby town also heard it and complained so i definatly did not imagine this!

I then felt, don't ask me why..... that it wouldn't go till I have acknowledged it! I went upstairs and sure enough out of a little side window there it was just over a block of flats 100ft in the air, which is illegal! It flew in a small circle and tilted in my direction. Its red light outlined a triangle body of the vehicle, it hovered in that position for a moment and like I KNEW it went because I did ACKNOWLEDGE IT!

It felt eearie outside and the clouds where strangely ORANGE as well, I felt scared like something was going to happen!

I am now beginning to get the feeling something is going on but I do not know what! If say I was abducted by a UFO in my childhood, are the militery in on it as it was a militery jet provoking me to respond. Is this an experiment to do with telepathy or mind control? I am a bit freaked out!!

Is it to do with my childhood encounter if that is what it was? I feel this is leading up to something but I can't explain it.

I once dreamt that a friendly reptile being asked me how it was going on earth, he was a family relation and I was sent to discover what it is like to be a human! I felt pure un-conditional love. He called me by the name ALITREE. I even felt home sick. I woke up and wondered what that was all about?? It spookily felt very real, but it was a dream, one that has stayed with me though, why?

If you can help I would really appreciate it as I can't really talk to anyone else right now

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow cool story. Very interesting. It's not fair though. Why do aliens only come after certain people? I want to be abducted really badly but they wont come after me. I'm feeling left out and rejected
. Am I not good enough for them
? Those picky little creatures.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Could it not be a scrambled memory of a ride in this?:

It's housed at Beaulieu motor museum in the UK and I went in a ride in it when I was young because my dad worked there. I think the seating is round the sides too but am not positive as it was a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Why do aliens only come after certain people? I want to be abducted really badly but they wont come after me. I'm feeling left out and rejected.

They're just sampling for a relatively rare combination of certain latent DNA configurations and consciousness constructs that allow the two to interact. You may be happy to know that a lot more people go through the preliminary sampling, although they usually don't remember it. Do you ever remember being temporarily lost in the woods near your house when you were a kid and finding something dead? That image is often used as a screen memory. But if you haven't been re-abducted, chances are you don't have the right stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Could it not be a scrambled memory of a ride in this?:

It's housed at Beaulieu motor museum in the UK and I went in a ride in it when I was young because my dad worked there. I think the seating is round the sides too but am not positive as it was a long time ago.

I have seen this on TV. I don't recall there being any windows and the sensation i felt was going up as in the air! It could have been something that went up and down, rather than being driven around. I don't think the above was around when i was a kid, could be wrong, how old is it?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daneel Olivaw

Why do aliens only come after certain people? I want to be abducted really badly but they wont come after me. I'm feeling left out and rejected.

They're just sampling for a relatively rare combination of certain latent DNA configurations and consciousness constructs that allow the two to interact. You may be happy to know that a lot more people go through the preliminary sampling, although they usually don't remember it. Do you ever remember being temporarily lost in the woods near your house when you were a kid and finding something dead? That image is often used as a screen memory. But if you haven't been re-abducted, chances are you don't have the right stuff.

Maybe they are attracted to me due to psychic ability. In Oct they used that as a means to communicate. I never knew what to belive about Aliens working with the militery theory but after the latest incident involving the fighter jet I am beginning to think twice. If it isn't Aliens then it must be the GOVERNMENT experimenting. But how they know what ability I have and how to find me and even who I am is a bit alarming right now!

I can't say i have ever turned up lost as a kid in woods...no but I often experiance loss of time. It is as if someone can freeze time but the clocks carry on and at times there has been a time difference of 30 mins.

Sometimes I know it is just time going quickly, but I can tell the difference between that and a time freeze i will call it. I can not explain that from a scientific point of view. Other people are noticing it also, I have come across this in books and forums. I know we only understand 4% of the universe and time is an illusion on the whole scale of things as it does not really exsist. Like god, time is just BEING we just ARE. I am that I am.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Last night (25/04) i was up till 1.45am, got carried away here not noticed the time. I went to bed and It was a relitively clear night, a bit of cloud here and there.

Through the gap in the curtain I saw lights, like shooting stars in the sky, and zigging around in the same place I saw the UFO back in OCT.

Now I started this thread last night
I am alone at the mo my husband is away and I was petrified incase something.....i don't no what would happen. By the time I went to get the video camera the lights had stopped. It may have been a meteor shower and just another CO-INCIDENCE

There are a lot of them happening at the moment.

It is too serieal and I have realised that all the CO-INCIDENCES are adding up to SOMETHING. Maybe I am reading too much into it and i should take it lightly.

I will keep you posted anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I have seen this on TV. I don't recall there being any windows and the sensation i felt was going up as in the air! It could have been something that went up and down, rather than being driven around. I don't think the above was around when i was a kid, could be wrong, how old is it?

Well I'm 22 and it was fairly new (from what I recall) when I was about 7 or 8. I've done some research and it sounds like it's actually the early seventies when the concept came about. I'm probably completely off course here and don't mean to divert from your story, but here's what I've found:- (ignore the irrelivent parts)

"The Outspan Orange cars were front-wheel-drive and used Mini front and rear subfames. (You get a hint of this by looking at the wheels.) So, with a width (or cross-section) of 7\' 5\", had these cars been three-wheelers the handling would have been, shall we say, \'a bit roly poly\'.
Another reader spotted two Outspan Orange cars stored under special covers on trailers at Startrite Tyres, 286/290 High Street, Berkhamsted, tel. 01442 873828. In fact, six were originally built. The 1972 prototype, which had a hinged top, was scrapped. During 1973/74, five were built with rear doors, of which HPB 446L is at Beaulieu, HOB 429L and XLW 819G are presently stored at Startrite Tyres, and HOH 105L is on its way back from Ireland. The last of the five deteriorated so much it had to be scrapped. In 1974 a final Orange was built for South Africa and is still there. HOB, XLW and HOH are still used for promotional work throughout the British Isles. They are available \'for large events\' during the summer, and the man to contact at Capespan is Trevor Morgan (tel. 01753 819045.)"

Does this co-inside with your time frame?

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There must be some way to make the greys notice you. I have no memories of being lost in woods and finding something dead or anything. I might not have the right stuff for them?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"I tried to communicate in the way I do as a medium but I got nothing. No voices, images in my minds eye. I asked telepathically what it was trying to achieve. I felt immense love, I realised it or they communicated by making me FEEL emotions."

So here's a test I have only ever had one person pass I am thinking of something what is it? A true telepath like the one who passed this test did it with stunning accuracy. I will not change the thought it is my real first name. Of coarse If you don't get it you will discredit your entire story because you ar claiming to have a paranormal power. From the information i have seen on telepaths they can easily accomplish this task because telepathy is the communication of minds so I am inviting you inside my head.

Keep in mind out of all the people i have asked over the internet so far 99% have proven fake. So are you in that 1% of people who has the ability. since telepathy transends beyond the physical realm you should not need any hints i live in Winnepeg in the Charleswood neighborhood (suburb) this narrows your search.

Let the test begin. Of coarse if you refuse you will end up in the 99% of wanna be telepaths out there and discredit your story or at least the psychic part since it somewhat hinders on the fact you said you can communicate telepathically.

Any real telepath like the one who got it on her first try and got my last name too as well as other personal info that no one else could have known said it was an easy and fair test so there should be no reason nor excuse for refusing to attempt this feat unless you are of coarse not telling the truth.

The Doc

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wow... lol... i live in winnipeg Elmwood area thats funny, hi neighboor.. lol.

I ust have one question, did you ever think about getting a video camera or even some pictures to back your claims because if these encounters happens this often it wouldnt be hard to capture something on video.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I ust have one question, did you ever think about getting a video camera or even some pictures to back your claims because if these encounters happens this often it wouldnt be hard to capture something on video

Well amazingly I've seen about six UFO's in my lifetime and i'm 22 now, but unamazingly, I didn't have a camera/video camera at hand on any of those occasions.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"I tried to communicate in the way I do as a medium but I got nothing. No voices, images in my minds eye. I asked telepathically what it was trying to achieve. I felt immense love, I realised it or they communicated by making me FEEL emotions."

So here's a test I have only ever had one person pass I am thinking of something what is it? A true telepath like the one who passed this test did it with stunning accuracy. I will not change the thought it is my real first name. Of coarse If you don't get it you will discredit your entire story because you ar claiming to have a paranormal power. From the information i have seen on telepaths they can easily accomplish this task because telepathy is the communication of minds so I am inviting you inside my head.

Keep in mind out of all the people i have asked over the internet so far 99% have proven fake. So are you in that 1% of people who has the ability. since telepathy transends beyond the physical realm you should not need any hints i live in Winnepeg in the Charleswood neighborhood (suburb) this narrows your search.

Let the test begin. Of coarse if you refuse you will end up in the 99% of wanna be telepaths out there and discredit your story or at least the psychic part since it somewhat hinders on the fact you said you can communicate telepathically.

Any real telepath like the one who got it on her first try and got my last name too as well as other personal info that no one else could have known said it was an easy and fair test so there should be no reason nor excuse for refusing to attempt this feat unless you are of coarse not telling the truth.

The Doc

I am glad people have participated in your test, so you can JUDGE THEM.
It is NOT A STORY. I am trying to find explinations as to why this is happening, or maybe someone can throw out a logical explination such as above about the car.

YOU ALSO HAVE THESE ABILITES AS SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE we are ALL-ONE and have the same ability. Some of us are more aware and sensitive thats all, i am not special, i am not claiming to be. I need some answers.

IF I PASS YOUR TEST SO YOU CAN PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME, WILL YOU THEN BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING OF USE?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by krackedkid
Wow... lol... i live in winnipeg Elmwood area thats funny, hi neighboor.. lol.

I ust have one question, did you ever think about getting a video camera or even some pictures to back your claims because if these encounters happens this often it wouldnt be hard to capture something on video.

Yeah by the time i got dressed and got the camera it had gone! The same happened last week with the jet. The digitol camera took a minuet to warm up and put it in the right setting, the jet had gone!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Well I'm 22 and it was fairly new (from what I recall) when I was about 7 or 8. I've done some research and it sounds like it's actually the early seventies when the concept came about. I'm probably completely off course here and don't mean to divert from your story, but here's what I've found:- (ignore the irrelivent parts)

"The Outspan Orange cars were front-wheel-drive and used Mini front and rear subfames. (You get a hint of this by looking at the wheels.) So, with a width (or cross-section) of 7\' 5\", had these cars been three-wheelers the handling would have been, shall we say, \'a bit roly poly\'.
Another reader spotted two Outspan Orange cars stored under special covers on trailers at Startrite Tyres, 286/290 High Street, Berkhamsted, tel. 01442 873828. In fact, six were originally built. The 1972 prototype, which had a hinged top, was scrapped. During 1973/74, five were built with rear doors, of which HPB 446L is at Beaulieu, HOB 429L and XLW 819G are presently stored at Startrite Tyres, and HOH 105L is on its way back from Ireland. The last of the five deteriorated so much it had to be scrapped. In 1974 a final Orange was built for South Africa and is still there. HOB, XLW and HOH are still used for promotional work throughout the British Isles. They are available \'for large events\' during the summer, and the man to contact at Capespan is Trevor Morgan (tel. 01753 819045.)"

Does this co-inside with your time frame?

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Xeros] [/quot

That is really interesting, it is in the right time frame. I will have to ask my mum again. BUT SHE WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED THAT CAR I AM SURE!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

There must be some way to make the greys notice you. I have no memories of being lost in woods and finding something dead or anything. I might not have the right stuff for them?

i heard if you sit in your basement for a nght or 2 with the lights out u have a better chance for an encounter.

Earth Angel, it looks like your one of those ppl who are visited their entire life and know about what is happening.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Rappa Z]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was talking to a friend who said the jet was probably out practising for the May day air show that they do locally which was a good explination. I was probably being paranoid here! This seems to be a rational enough explination!..

I feel a bit better now! LOL, I still can't explain the rest yet.

Thanks for all the replies so far!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I asked my mum if she had ever seen the ORANGE CAR, I told her it was on an advert I asked if one came on tour our way but she still has no recolection of a car even in an orange shape. She did ask me WHY i was asking her about it. Well i couldn't tell her I suspect I was taken for a ride in something like an orange when she clearely does not know what i am on about

Any way I don't know if you have seen menguards post, Higher light answers to questions i think its called. I asked him/her about the ORANGE experience looking for a higher light answer and this is the reply i got>

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Hubrids are usually the first aboard a ship.The children were just that and that lady was a lifetime friend.They usually activate ones "soul force" because it takes away the discrepencies of ordinary life, in other words it takes off the blinders, it makes it easier to deal with them without feeling edgy.This was a genuine encounter of your Cosmic Family, they are kin to you.Thank you for sharing always nice to hear from another starlight.

Very interesting, now I need to research STARLIGHT to find out more!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm from Churchill Manitoba did your "Orange" have a notch out of it? Me, my sisters, Dad and Uncle saw something similar in 1968. u2u me - sort of off topic.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
I'm from Churchill Manitoba did your "Orange" have a notch out of it? Me, my sisters, Dad and Uncle saw something similar in 1968. u2u me - sort of off topic.
if your talkin to me no it didnt it just looked like an orange glowing orbb

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join