It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American dollar bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Heres something strange that I came across earlier. I appologise if this has already been posted, I dont usualy visit this forum so delete if it has..

American dollar bill

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I thought it was about the one dollar bill. Funny how the same pyramid appears at the Israeli Supreme Court.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I remember seeing this not too soon after 9/11.

Unfortunately though...I take this with a large dose of salt. It's just like trying to predict the future with Nicodemus quatrains...it doesn't work until after the event happens and we know what to look for.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
I thought it was about the one dollar bill. Funny how the same pyramid appears at the Israeli Supreme Court.

Not just there

Take a look at our Aussie Parliament House,pay particular notice to the flag pole in the center of the building,and close up pic`s in the last couple of pictures.Not to mention the whole structure.

www.peo.gov.au...

Edit to add
thought i`d add another you may like.
psysheek.club.fr...

[edit on 26-4-2006 by gps777]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow, that really makes you think. How could all this stuff be on a $20 bill.
Know of anything similar to this? This is very interesting to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dude, you can spell "Tits of America" with any US paper bill, but that doesn't prove a global conspiracy of plastic surgeons.

I am sure that decades before commercial flight was available and television was invented and before the Twin Towers were built and the Pentagon was built that the NWO knew what camera angle FOX News and CNN would use to broadcast the 9/11 attacks.

I am sure that when choosing the name of the nation, the Founding Fathers knew that some jerk named Osama would crash flying horseless carraiges into buildings that were made of metal and glass instead of wood, and that they chose the name of the country to be the United States of America so that future generations could reformat the currency so that it could be folded to spell his name.

Hot dog!

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think these are the new twenties.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not too sure of the OSAMA letters within the $20 dollar bill as being the real deal.

But there are other factors about the folding that cannot be ignored. The folding is symetrical and partially in the shape of a natural paper airplane. And it was three airplanes that hit these three targets. There are more strange things to note on the folding pattern. It has been noted that American Airlines crashed into the WTC building on the left and United Airlines crashed into the WTC building on the right, all indicated by the impact points. Also note this:

September 11, 2001

9/11
9+11=20

$20

This all cannot be a coincidence. World events are changing because of this event. The War on Terror has come because of this event. Afganistan would not have been invaded if this didn't happen. Iraq would not have been invaded if this didn't happen. We all know Iran will be invaded soon, because they have felt the pressure from the US. There will be more countries to invade in the middle east because its not over yet. There is also a US draft coming to aid the campagn.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Covered afew times in the past.
You should check out my FSME threads for some interesting links

new topics

top topics

join