It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Shoot, I'm a moderate muslim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Amman, Syria - The muslim world has been outraged by the killing of a moderate muslim Ahmad Mustafa by CIA operatives during his lunch break in a McDonalds in Syria.

The Syrian head of police was quoted to have said "Ahmad Mustafa was just a moderate muslim and did not deserve this. He only prayed 3 times a day and viewed America as just a "So-So Satan" (as opposed to the "Great Satan" stance taken by extremists)."

A Syrian protester on his way to the American embassy demonstration in retaliation to this atrocity said "I don't know who Ahmad Mustafa was and frankly I don't care why he died. I just like to see things burn....So do I take a right or a left to get to the embassy?"

Islamic clerics all around the world declared their 927th fatwa on the infidels and promised to open a worldwide chain of restaurants more prone to political assisinations and with food of a much higher calorie content.

Morgan Spurlock of "SuperSize Me" fame commented that the attack was quite unnecessary and had they just let him continue to eat at McDonalds for a few more weeks it would have done the job much more discreetly.

When asked of President Bush if this attack was called for, all he had to say was "It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way. Terrist!, Saddam, Bad man hate freedom, I want banana".

[edit on 25-4-2006 by AccidentallyOnPurpose]

join