It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im just curious, do these aliens send there cheapest and most beat up ships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
If the pixels are saturated edge detection won't find anything. What values are on those pixels in the upper left. Are they saturated dark?

Not sure I understand. I just took that image in PSP and went to Effects-Edge effects-Enhance- Enhance More. Just to see if the tree was infront or not. All of Billy Meier's phots are supposedly currupted now, or so Ive heard. What Ive done doesnt prove anything except the "ship" in the image appears behind the tree. Whether or not the tree was "smudged" to create that effect, I dun know.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Uh...two questions.

1. Why is the UFO the only thing in-frame which doesn't cast a shadow on the ground?

2. You do know that thing is a serpentine belt pulley, right?

Dae

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand
1. Why is the UFO the only thing in-frame which doesn't cast a shadow on the ground?

I didnt think the car was either, if anything the shadow will be behind the tree and to the left. That dark patch under the car and to the left a bit doesnt look like the cars shadow but a dark patch of ground. But anyway, im well aware how naff they look and how fake they could be

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If they are coming from millions of miles away it would make sense that they pick up some road dirt along the way. Debris hitting the ships,extreme heat scoring and other such things. No?

Pie

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
If they are coming from millions of miles away it would make sense that they pick up some road dirt along the way. Debris hitting the ships,extreme heat scoring and other such things. No?
Pie

I can see what you saying to an extent, But these are ships that are supposed to be made up of stuff we haven't even thought about. Also i know there are elements out in space that we dont know about, but these ship wouldn't make it to us if all they did was get a scratch or rip there hull open slightly and there ship would never make it here, these aren't care made out of tin where talking about.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's abit like the US and Russia. We use the Soyuz to get to and from the ISS.
We use what ever works. maybe the ET are the same. It could boil down to economics.
They use the tech that works and is affordable.
When they're in Switzerland the radar malfunctions and they collide with trees.
As they fly over the American SW the engines fail and they careen into the sandy soil.
When they form up over Mexico their cloaking shields go on the fritz and thousands witness and videotape them.
Definitaly not the A team.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Apparently Earth doesn't rate the good stuff.

"WWXXIFISOSO, we need to take a scout craft to Earth and stuff some probes in humans"...

"Well, take the beater...I need the nice one for a date with CASJHWEHIEHFWIEf."

"O' man!!! I hate driving that thing!!!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join