It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it a plane, flare, super man, Helicopter, a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
When I was younger (can’t remember how old) I used to live in a house that was quite secluded by trees. My bro and I used to share a room, we had a bunk bed, anyways it was around New Year time we were both in bed, we had thin blinds covering the windows but the lights were off so you could see the sky/tree silhouettes. All of a sudden an orb shaped White/Yellow light fell from the sky into the trees, at first I though it was just me who had saw it but then my bro said "did you just see that" I think I heard a low humming noise but I’m not sure, so I don’t no if that part is fact. My Dad suggested it could have been a flare (could be but I thought they left trails this didn't) I doubt it was a helicopter as it only took about 2 or so seconds to drop. Could it have been an ET UFO? Or a Secret Aircraft)

Note: The House was in an estate, and we did have military aircraft flying over head from time to time (training mostly, I think) My mother also told me about a time when she had seen what she described as 'Large Plastic Bag' flying past, not to fast, grey in colour, high up, but it was moving in a steady line whilst rotating in a flipping motion, then not long after it have gone past two fighter jets (probably tornados) flew in the same direction.

Anyone have an idea what these could have been, or had similar experiences?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Petrifiedmetal]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Something flying in the school front yard

Look my thread i had saw an ufo to but i think what you saw it just was an Flair..

join