It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From Southern Illinois

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I found this forum today from doing a search on the net about The Nouveau Tech Society. I'm very glad to have done my homework! Anyways...looks like I have good luck anyway by finding this site. So...would anyone like to "enlighten" me about whats going on here? I've read some things & sounds pretty interesting to me. Since I'm a capricorn, I'm interested in the political issues....just my nature to do so!
Let's see...I'm 44 years old. Work full time taking reservations for an upscale resort, and by the way...I love my job! That's a first! In the past, I've hated going to the work place, but here...it's just different and the people I work with are great. Enough about work for now. I have a 26 year old son and 1 grandson. Some of my interest in life are...riding our harley, fishing, shooting my compound bow (haven't hunted animals yet), love nature & Spring time is my favorite time of the year. Really don't know what else to say at this point, just glad to be a part of "gang" here.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Again, welcome Perkiekat...

I'm sure you will enjoy this huge site as you begin exploring all the different forums.

If you have any questions, just ask and you will receive.

ps Libra here with 2 sons aged 35 and 32 (I think :lol
and I'm an old retired guy.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Again, welcome Perkiekat...

I'm sure you will enjoy this huge site as you begin exploring all the different forums.

If you have any questions, just ask and you will receive.

ps Libra here with 2 sons aged 35 and 32 (I think :lol
and I'm an old retired guy.

Thanks! Glad to be a part of the forum!

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, perkiekat!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

Check out my New Member Mini-Tutorials[size=0]...click here

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All The Secrets

Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome perkiekat glad you stumbled across us and decided to join, sure you won't regret it.

You'll find plenty to interest you arround here.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Enjoy yourself !

JM

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
AHA!!!
Nova Tech strikes again

Well, I'm glad to see Nova serves some good purpose---bringing members to ATS!!

You've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT. Podcasts. Skunk Works

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads and the Freshman Forum to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from going on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, and TinWiki.org which require a separate logins.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join