It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Homeless Blogger!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ive just found an interesting article about a young women, who after becoming homeless and moving into her car, began to write a blog about her daily activities and thoughts.

For eight months, no one notices her, because she makes sure she looks respectable, taking showers and even ironing her clothes in public places like hospitals. She has made herself invisible, out of touch from anyone she used to know - and keeping separate from other homeless people.

But this is the information age. And even though she doesn't speak to anyone, she can go into a library where she can access the internet and write an online journal - a homelessness blog - which she uses to describe all her unspoken experiences and feelings.

Link To Full Story!

This is amazing...She becomes detached from the real world yet still technology allows her to post in her blog and tell her story to the world!

Does anybody know where i can read her blog?
And has anybody already read it???

Mic

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
Does anybody know where i can read her blog?

Anybody???

Mic

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Mickey here you go man.

Blog

Her Net name is WonderingScribe, she seems like a amazing woman. Im sure they will make a intresting read, i have book marked them to have a read.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
Mickey here you go man.

Pickle your a star mate...How will i ever repay you???

*Begins the Picklewash appreciation dance*

Do do dum dum...pizza hut...dee dar dum de boo!

Mic

new topics

top topics

join