It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YO from Japan....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by ROGUE
LMAO!! Damm than I would be a badass if I ever went to Japan.

Mate I walk the streets like a Warlord...

And those little gangster dudes are all like so skinny and short and drive around on their ultra loud motorbikes and park outside the police stations and rev the crap out of their bikes and the cops do absolutely nothing.......believe it or not they are scared.......incredible...........

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by ROGUE]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

LMAO!! Damm than I would be a badass if I ever went to Japan.

Mate I walk the streets like a Warlord...

And those little gangster dudes are all like so skinny and short and drive around on their ultra loud motorbikes and park outside the police stations and rev the crap out of their bikes and the cops do absolutely nothing.......believe it or not they are scared.......incredible...........

LOL! Thats f***ing hilarious. They're a bunch of wusses!!

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

believe it or not they are scared.......incredible...........

Hmm,

So would you if you were to learn that these 'little guys' were from Yakuza..

I think that the police already knows this..

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

believe it or not they are scared.......incredible...........

Hmm,

So would you if you were to learn that these 'little guys' were from Yakuza..

I think that the police already knows this..

These guys are like "WANNABE" Yakuza you wont generally notice Yakuza in Japan now as most wear suits and ties(and dont wear sunglasses during the day
),the Yakuza despise these "Yankees"(would you believe thats what they call themselves!!) and anybody who is "YANKEE" or "Bosozoku"(common hood) will never become Yakuza because their family would be of way to low status.

The Yakuza are also scum dont get me wrong but they are nothing like what the image of them are like,but they do have the full on body tatooing and also I have seen more than a few with missing fingers....

Dishonour is a big thing in Japan and if the Yakusas son was found to be a "YANKEE" he likely wouldnt have any fingers left.......

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Doesnt it mean outcast or dirty in Japanese?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Nah the word Yakuza is just a name,like I guess Mafia which doesnt mean anything....does it?....

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Somehow I think Rogue here can handle himself quite well enough even if those wannabe gangsters were Yakuza...

A. He's a Kiwi...that should be 'nuff said right there

B. He has previously had more than a passing acquantance with the Military...
C. Did I mention he's a Kiwi...
D. If he needed any help in that way, there'd be another big-azz Kiwi flying over to back the bro up...then we'll see some fear...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Nah the word Yakuza is just a name,like I guess Mafia which doesnt mean anything....does it?....

I think that it really means 'Dirty' or 'Outcast'..

Somebody else.. anything on this?

Yakuza..

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I think that it really means 'Dirty' or 'Outcast'..

Somebody else.. anything on this?

Yakuza..

Well to be totally honest I have had more than a few encounters (friendly) with the Yakuza and they do not have special training in Russia or do live firing tests of weapons in Australia....thats laughable....

And they MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT have any link to that moron " Aum Shinrikyo". (the slap head that used Sarin gas in the Tokyo subway)..
That link is utter bollocks.

And I am a linguist by trade and can assure you that Yakuza has no meaning(in Japanese) and the word cant even be written in Kanji and when written is always in Katakana.

And there would be a hell of a lot of True Samurai rolling in there graves at the blasphemy of the word BUSHIDO used even in the same sentence as Yakuza...
The characters on the link are not even Japanese...

No dis to you Fulcrum
its just very sad that true greatness like that which was Samurai, could be portrayed as a bunch of crims in G-strings.
And links like that are just saddening to me as a true practitioner of Japans more tradditional martial ways...........

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Somehow I think Rogue here can handle himself quite well enough even if those wannabe gangsters were Yakuza...

A. He's a Kiwi...that should be 'nuff said right there

B. He has previously had more than a passing acquantance with the Military...
C. Did I mention he's a Kiwi...
D. If he needed any help in that way, there'd be another big-azz Kiwi flying over to back the bro up...then we'll see some fear...

Dude
You are always welcome at my place bro!!

And did I mention we were KIWIs

Good to know you got me covered.......you and your .50

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Your knowledge of (and downright scary passion for) firearms puts you in good company around here Rogue.

Some of the members of ATS have rather interesting weapons collections

Of course, being in NZ, with our rather restrictive Firearms Laws, I only possess totally legal weaponary *cough*

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by alien]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well I own a very comprehensive collection of high calibre water pistols and a fine array of semi to fully automatic water rifles.

And if you really want to get into "WET WORK"...I have a very good garden hose..... Gardena .68 calibre I would say....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join