YO from Japan....

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Big hello from the land of government corruption


I have had a look through this forum a few times and it is a positive hive of interesting stuff,I am likely to spend hours reading over the UFO stuff and Government secrets and similar stuff.....

The "TRUTH IS OUT THERE" right....

And "THE TIME IS NEAR"...


Anyway big hello to all.....




posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
As corrupt as Japan's government is, I think the U.S. has it far worse.

And yes, don't expect to find any truth. Unless you're a part of the mess that is keeping the truth under lock and key.



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
...warning...look out for this man...he is certifiable...

Who else takes an innocent Subaru WRX, sinks the equivalent of a small country's National Debt into it to produce one of the most insane, yet surprisingly sexy looking and STREET-DRIVEN rexs on this earth...

...though he has now seen the light and brought a Mitsi Lancer EVO...yes, welcome to the darkside of the Force(d induction)


...ummm, yeah, kinda know this guy


Welcome aboard bro...just watch out for the 'residents'...some of the slip their jackets and wander the halls at night...



Peace,
ALIEN



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don't know heelstone. Japan's government can be pretty corrupt. I think a lot of it is tied to Hierarchy and deference and you never hear about it, or no one does anything. Althought, I'm not from Japan....

Uh anyway, Welcome Rouge!



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Welcome Rouge!

oh, you know alien,
sorry about that...
Enjoy the board, just got upgraded by the Tech Director, it's awesome!!!

Enjoy,
- Tass



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Rouge!

Have fun.



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
oh, you know alien,
sorry about that...




...go get him Kitty...



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ALIEN ha ha ha ha nice cat....guess the BARRETT may have a bit much recoil for you Kitty than the AI PM...
...
Even though she is "Recoiless"..


And thanks guys for the welcome I just checked out the AURORA Project info and found a stack of info.....
Above Supersonic by the sounds of things.

And on Japans corruption at least the US tries to cover up at least some of its nasty stuff Japan I dont think knows how to.

The POLICE over here are no better than garden statues.....gnome ones at that...

Just to name but one hopless organisation.



[Edited on 16-10-2003 by ROGUE]



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
The POLICE over here are no better than garden statues.....gnome ones at that...

Just to name but one hopless organisation.



Dude dont get me started on the police. The majority of police here in puerto rico are a bunch imcompetent jackasses. They think that because they have a badge they are king $hit.



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by ROGUE
The POLICE over here are no better than garden statues.....gnome ones at that...

Just to name but one hopless organisation.



Dude dont get me started on the police. The majority of police here in puerto rico are a bunch imcompetent jackasses. They think that because they have a badge they are king $hit.

Well thats one good thing is about the Japanese Police is they so whimpy.....I tell you there are a hell of a lot of cocky rice puddings over here..



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
Big hello from the land of government corruption


I have had a look through this forum a few times and it is a positive hive of interesting stuff,I am likely to spend hours reading over the UFO stuff and Government secrets and similar stuff.....

The "TRUTH IS OUT THERE" right....

And "THE TIME IS NEAR"...


Anyway big hello to all.....


So your are Japanese? Or just living in Japan?

Anyhow.. wellcome!


BANZAI!!!




posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien


...go get him Kitty...



THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE SCARIEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR!!!



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Originally posted by ROGUE
Big hello from the land of government corruption


I have had a look through this forum a few times and it is a positive hive of interesting stuff,I am likely to spend hours reading over the UFO stuff and Government secrets and similar stuff.....

The "TRUTH IS OUT THERE" right....

And "THE TIME IS NEAR"...


Anyway big hello to all.....


So your are Japanese? Or just living in Japan?

Anyhow.. wellcome!


BANZAI!!!



Ha ha ha nice BANZAI...

And no I am currently marooned here I am as ALIEN from NZ....



posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
Well thats one good thing is about the Japanese Police is they so whimpy.....I tell you there are a hell of a lot of cocky rice puddings over here..




Rice puddings??



posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yeah there aint no POLICE over here pullin the skin off those Puddings...


The Japanese Jieitai military home guard is looking up though.



posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
ROGUE

Were you close enough to feel any of the recent earthquakes??????



posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jubilee
ROGUE

Were you close enough to feel any of the recent earthquakes??????

Sure have my PS2 fell off the stand.....

But the bigger recent quakes were up the top in Hokkaido..
And according to the Japanese seismologists is well overdue for a massive earthquake.

Just a bit of trivia my GFs Fathers brother was on the design team for the Akashi bridge the longest suspension bridge in the world and during the very deep pile drillings off shore went so deep it actually triggered the Kobe earthquake of 1995.......rumours flew but died down quickly.....



posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
Yeah there aint no POLICE over here pullin the skin off those Puddings...


The Japanese Jieitai military home guard is looking up though.


So japanese police are a bunch of wusses!?!?



posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

So japanese police are a bunch of wusses!?!?

Ha ha ha ha and you should see the gangsters...they are a scream....

They dont fight they just throw their heads back and push each other around...

Check out these guys....and they are for real....ha ha ha

And there is more from where those runts came from ha ha ha ha ha ....
www.perouinc.com...




posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE

Originally posted by Ocelot

So japanese police are a bunch of wusses!?!?

Ha ha ha ha and you should see the gangsters...they are a scream....

They dont fight they just throw their heads back and push each other around...

Check out these guys....and they are for real....ha ha ha

And there is more from where those runts came from ha ha ha ha ha ....
www.perouinc.com...



LMAO!! Damm than I would be a badass if I ever went to Japan.






top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join